1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

State of Lumiel

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Deadlychants, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Hey, returning player here trying to get into just the pvp aspect of Gamez just had a few questions that I was hoping the open forum could answer.

I've logged in twice today, with Lumiel peaking around 30 players, is this how the server normally is?
    My set is currently +15 EAC, is that still pretty viable?
    What are you pvp hot-spots nowadays?

Any replies or comments are welcomed.

Thanks!

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

=o =o =o =o

3. PinkEgoBox

PinkEgoBox New Member

way to add to the discussion haha

1 person likes this.
  4. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

don't... just don't waste your time. PvP is DEAD, the server is dead. I suggest to you to play retail and enjoy it. Getting gear there is super easy now and if you wish to play in a populated server, try siel.

1 person likes this.
  5. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I am on retail and pretty geared already. Tiamat is lively. I just wanted to test myself against players equally geared or more geared than myself. Well, a differernt variety of players. Was hoping to get something different here and understand classes more comprehensively in pvp without having to level and gear up in retail for it.

EDIT: I was really hoping lumiel wasn't too bad since I like the stigma system, but noted that I should try siel instead. Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  6. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

That being the case, good luck chants. Try elyos side if you want to duel all day at sanctum or try asmo side if you want to PvP all day and being zerg'd.

7. xDeafhavana

xDeafhavana New Member

Welcome back :) I just came here as well retail on gameforge was pretty......lame. 1 day work and you could get a golden pack not to mention had to start over in the new server they released.

I was told that gamezaion has a great community with many people helping each other and the pvp is great but hell i just noticed your posts lol so you must know of all of this already haha!

Yea i would love lumiel as well since it feels more retail like but i guess siel is the way to go since population is what matters :)

What classes did you play on retail? Used to run a cler there and mate was on slinger :) Here hopefully you can just have any class and try it out easily :)

Sorry that i dont have so many posts as the people before me but i thought i would share my thoughts on this ^^ Good luck with whatever you do! :)

8. argenina

argenina (⊙.⊙(Berzerki)⊙.⊙)

Try the transfer system and play in siel for the moment, I would recommend that.

9. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

returnee player too.. seems like if there was anything that changed in lumiel, it's the population, it's even lower than before.. as for pvp, there's just safe zone ping pong.. so sad. guess ill try siel too.. or retail.

10. denzmarnz

denzmarnz Proficient

It seems like migrating to siel is the answer, lumiel pvp is going down...I just hope they will merge the server, otherwise gamez will continue to loose its player.:sad:

11. Shitter

Shitter New Member

gross...........

OT: lumiel deaded after the best left, now there's no reason to play there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.