1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is FLying On Pvp Grounds BAnnable?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by arrancar18, Sep 3, 2010.

1. sirleyo

sirleyo New Member

There is still free fly in gamez aion, but it is disabled in heiron and beluslan for better ground PVP. But of course you can fly inside belu fortress or heiron gate (only in main cities).

2. Arhandjel

Arhandjel Getting there

so, if i try to fly in storm circle to farm aether, i must walk all the way there and then fly it up? or simply just fly there and dont PvP iin air ??

3. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

It'd be nice if it were to be fixed soon. I was walking out to try ground pvp, and two rangers in flight pop up, and bloody rape my rank. That's the first time I've tried to do ground pvp too e.e

4. joanne

joanne New Member

whew! its kinda confusing. dont even know who i will believe in. tsk tsk:sad:

5. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

No fly areas are bugged just like on Crystal Aion and they still are no fixes yet for Crystal, so why would Gamez be fixed anytime soon as well? You dense lazy bunch of pvpers.