1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vote Rewards

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Vitiate, Jul 31, 2010.

1. brybry

brybry New Member

voting and ip problem

last 3 days ago i cant vote at www.gamezaion.com and i thought the server was down or something and also when i launch gamezaion it just goes to an error. i figured when i was going through the forums i thought maybe my ip is banned. because when i play aion at our other house is works OK and i can vote there. GMs please see through this because im not spamming my votes or multiple account voting.. please check my logs i only vote for one account only. im forced to vote because i want to have the vote every 12 hrs and earn good equips but in one account only. maybe you saw i have two IPs, But if you'll see i vote only on one account and i cant multiple because when i go to our other house i have to wait 12 hrs to vote for that account again.. please help. thanks.
    PS. i dont know or use any hacks. please reply.

2. Gestar

Gestar Getting there

where is my reward credits or Kinah? i vote last time 6 times and now 3 times. come on dont tell me its fake just to get this server up to number one?