1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server Balance. Need more players in Lumiel.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dripz, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

#LUMIEL's near extinction??
    #nooo way i have endagered species there!

2. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

Lumiel is really close to extinction. Looks like doomsday is gonna on lumiel soon.

3. denzmarnz

denzmarnz Getting there

Its really getting down since TP to gelk were removed...Let us all move now to siel^^

4. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

What?... My lovely lumiel dying? :(

I wanted to play again this coming Sept for some days, but if that's the case i'd rather stay at my cage and study :c

5. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

Ages ago I suggested that Lumiel should have better drop and have a few more items available in game. Most of the face rollers (siel players) go to Lumiel to trade and go back to Siel which is good for Gamez because they make an extra 3000 credits on transfers per person on the long run.

6. Dripz

Dripz New Member

Some pretty good feedback, And some trolls. But all we can do is wait i guess.

7. UnknownIdentity

UnknownIdentity New Member

All good things come to those who wait.... just give it time!

8. lightvon

lightvon New Member

I spent my time playing on Lumiel Server only, it was just a month ago it was so alive then suddenly it becomes dead. . I don't need incentives to avidly play in Lumiel, I'll still stay there. But the facts of its extinction primarily are GM/AM which are very bias and incompetent( Im not afraid of my words/ take it or leave it)
    The declining of population in Lumiel mostly affect Elyos; Asmos population never goes up yet it never goes down too, while Elyos now most of the time for example in Sanctum, 4-10+ people only, ghostown. The reasons are:
    > It was month ago the seige war were so alive but then theirs a well know bug and we as players just become a massive victims of AM/GM stage play. They don't fix the bugs but keep on banning players. And who are those banned players? Well those who get screenshots and videos and uploaded/reported first wins, and its so pathetic idea of retaliation of taking Screenshots/Videos just to ban this player because he took Screenshots/Videos of me. And theirs a lot of players just set up everything just to have a report of bug abuser.
    > Theirs so many complain about Hackers, but most are denied, it just FPS Drops, lag, take some clear Videos next time (the GM/AM common litany). It's not the GM/AM who fought their but us as a game player, even me I used to fight a gunner using a cannon firing a skill with no cast time, oh well Im just Lag, I don't need to report it its just FPS drop and I hate read those explanations anymore.
    > And removing the Gelk/Innggi Teleporter in Lumiel, Why in Lumiel? Why in Siel it is still there? Kazue said "We want players to find a new PVP Area". Well I'm on in that Idea but then Lumiel is not a hundred population server unlike Siel. If they did this in Siel its still be OK since they were so many and they could initiate PVP war anywhere, katalam/danaria etc. but on Lumiel, they just kill their own game with boredom.

And most of High Ranked Players are gone, they quit, is this still a good sign for the game? come on GM's do an attendance check, make up your mind.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  9. Theblast

Theblast New Member

dead already

10. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    Well the stigma and people are the reasons why Lumiel's population is low now>Some people are just encouraging/influencing
    others to go in Siel now T-T

- - - Updated - - -

But I'll just wait for whut will happen XDD

11. Dripz

Dripz New Member

Yeah, I get that alot of players like all stigma, But its stupid, There requires no skill on that server, AKA Sorcerer sleep skills AKA SM Fear ability. Some classes should not be able to have all skills as it makes them too overpowered.

12. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    And they influence people the Lumiel is a lozer server -_- I hate people who r like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.