1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PVP in Inggison & Gelkmaros

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Schatzi, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. argenina

argenina (⊙.⊙(Berzerki)⊙.⊙)

i agree mixfghts and 1vs1 was a great idear, but newbies fear to go 1vs1 like me.

the pvp in lumiel now is concentrated on Katalam and in certain hours it gets very good, gp sucks i agree but that's a marketing strategy, game will get boring always being the same, and it requires plenty of time, that's is ncsoft.

2. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

I think on the next update the GP will have its value and can be spend on some items...

I agree that Mix fight should be only a 1v1 battle and the players who have groups are not allowed.

3. SonOfGod

SonOfGod Proficient

when aion was created they make 2 enemy races,asmo and elyos..pvp was betwin them not ely vs ely vs asmo vs ely vs asmo vs asmo..
    my opinion is to remove that bg's and events and let aion how was made it..
    that ideea for kill reward was owsome..1 of the best..
    remove bgs and put a reward for kills,like 1 credit or gp,or something like that,than u will see how pvp grows up.(i think)

4. abednator2

abednator2 Proficient

hope that.....

5. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

Nope. BG was implemented to lessen the Zerg. We had the ping-pong Zerg fights for years over Gelkmaros and Inggison. Aren't you tired of these?

6. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Thats what FFA is. Maybe people just need to be made aware of this again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and now people zerg solo players in mix fight with full groups with 2 healers so....there is that. At least some players try to remember not to zerg solo players when they make groups to fight other groups but sadly this is not the case for the majority of the players. (now if you attack the group as a solo player thats one thing lol)

7. abednator2

abednator2 Proficient

hey aionmasters, lets vote for Katalam and Danaria and for Inggison and Gelkmaros
    Just do post for voting, i hope u want.

8. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

I saw your thread to vote and have Gelkmaros and Inggison as your pvp zone. I tell you what, tell your friends to make opposing factions, and go to your desired pvp zone and pvp there. No one is stopping you. Sadly though, your thread got closed right away because the majority of us already disagreed.

9. denzmarnz

denzmarnz Getting there

I agree with most ideas:

1. GP system is killing PVP although it was not meant for that. Have GP added when killing someone, just like the abyss system before which encourage more PVP.
    2. Add Gelk and Inggi in MIX FIght or any other MAP with GP as reward for killing. I dont care for Zerg for this would eventually become ZERG vs. ZERG which would be equal to a clash battle.
    3. MIXFIGHT is still okay because more players to go on PVP specially when there's not much of opposing race.
    4. This is also a suggestion, I dont know if it is doable, i dont have idea in programming. Why not include in mixfight, OUTPOST Battle, from which it will add up Legion vs. Legion, and this is one of the exciting system of RPG, and in gamez Legion War is missing. For example, who ever depend the outpost for a certain period of time, let say 30mins or 1Hr. or whoever the last legion who holds the outpost until the Mix fight event finish will have an extra item like medals and or GP or any rewards that would greatly encouraged everyone.
    5. IF PVP will be encourage and improve more, this would transpire to a WIN-WIN situation b/w Gamez and Players. Since more Players would go PVP, it would demand more items such as armors and weapons and more players to play gamez and thus would make earnings for GAMEZ to maintain the server.
    Again, i'm not well inclined when it comes to programming, i'm just suggesting to be able to contribute on gamez community bcoz i love this game, base on my experience still Aion has still the vastness to go distance at par competing with most of RPG's today considering it did existed since late 2008 and still alive 'n kicking. I'm just really missing the Legion Wars which excite me most on every RPG's i played like RAN Online.

10. TheHated

TheHated Getting there

PVP in gelk and ingi was good, i miss it too. but u can't force ppl to go back there and pvp for no reason. and event maybe? but i doubt they'd make one. safe zones killed the fun in pvp. lets hope NCsoft-aion makes a better playground in the future "remove the safe zones!!!!"

11. abednator2

abednator2 Proficient

when u reply on my post u said : you cant choose what i want.
    i didnt say i want what i want, i just ask if u want to vote ;) because many ppl talking about katalam, too lagg and safe zones......

12. jovel1988

jovel1988 Getting there

we start the raid on Belu well last day and today this 2 legions raid on Belu well zerging comming back on Belu and lot of asmo and 2ally of ely start a war zone there map :D tommorrow we going start again on Raid :D

13. username101

username101 Proficient

There's PVP in Belu everyday.

14. jovel1988

jovel1988 Getting there

yes loor im from Berserkings legion we started the war there :D

15. username101

username101 Proficient

cool!!! :D :D

16. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

I do miss the pvp in inggison with my assassin lol. Other than that Gelk and Inggi were the same as Katalam just not that many safe zones which made it somewhat better i suppose. I do prefer Inggi and Gelk over Katalam as well tho.

Whats up everyone^^

17. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

i love all map pvp but i hate get sendlog error many times.

18. wolfstride

wolfstride Hentai

try repairing your client then downgrade it lessens the send log errors atleast it did for me :D

19. denzmarnz

denzmarnz Getting there

To add up, if you have a friend who is also playing gamez and has no problem with his client, get a fresh copy from him/her. That would be easy...

20. yumilover

yumilover Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the heaven (With Many Hot Girls)
    I love the pvp before than now just saying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.