1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

no verifcation in my email

Discussion in 'Problems' started by AchilleS, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AchilleS

AchilleS Proficient

guys i change password to my gamezaion account. but i dont recieve any verification in my email... any help from the admin.. thanks.

2. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

Just wait for it and try to refresh your page

3. AchilleS

AchilleS Proficient

still has no email verification...

my forum account is the same with my gamezion account. ive been playing since 2.0 and i want to come back now and my account still existing. but my email does not exist.. and my passwqord still working..
    il try to put my email in this link http://gamezaion.com/index.php?page=lostpw. i thought u can never change ur email here in gamezion.. how come my email does not exist..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
  4. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Random question. Did you ever confirm your email?

BTW.

If you haven't played since 2.0 then it's best just to make a new account anyways. The starter set is level 55 AP set and we are now level 65 max so level 55 gear is outdated.

If you're a current player and been playing all this time. Then I would say, check your spam folder of your email.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  5. AchilleS

AchilleS Proficient

this is the 1st time ichange pass. i dont remember if i confirm my email before. any other option i can do..

as u can see i joined since june 2010.. on my forum account. any other possible option i can change my pass?

6. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

As far as I'm aware, changing your password doesn't send you any verification emails. I've changed my password a few times in the past and I don't get any emails in regards that my password has been changed. However if you're trying to retrieve a lost password (from: http://gamezaion.com/index.php?page=lostpw), then you will get an email verifying your account.

Though this might sound obvious, be sure to check your email filters like the Junk folder, sometimes emails can end up there.

Bordy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.