1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ceramium medals disappeared

Discussion in 'Problems' started by marwan91, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marwan91

marwan91 New Member

Today i had about 190 Ceramiums medals, just took a break, and when i came back all the medals disappeared!!
    i heard about that from other guys too, saying in the game that something similar happened to them,
    what is the solution for this?! am i getting my medals back?!
    Thanks in advanced :)

2. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Ceramium medals were wiped after the update since before the update, they were useless. Now they able to be used. Everyone lost their Medals. No you will not get them back.

3. marwan91

marwan91 New Member

but today only i made about 60 medals!!! from Cuprice boxes and from IS!!!!! am i getting these back at least?!! this isnt fair, a late wipe for me?!

4. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

@Kyle people are saying myself included we earned medals today and we lost them today not bout what we had b4 the update

5. Giullia

Giullia Proficient

The same problem here, I just sleep and my 570 medals disapeared, in two accounts.

6. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

@Kyle It's right what they say. I lost cera medals right after the Gamez' update, the ones I got before. Like everyone else to have a fresh start.
    But the ones farmed today in IS were all wiped together with the mithril again. However I don't see a reason why they'd wipe those again too o.o and especially 'cause not everyone's cera earned today got wiped, just for some.

7. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

i lost around 2k mithrils over 4 chars, but i didnt lose my cera's that i had earned on 2 seperate chars.

8. marwan91

marwan91 New Member

if im aint getting part of what i had, im quiting this server, i spent hours doing the stupid quest from mithril to ceram and now it's wiped!??? seriously?!! and else all the ceramiums i made after the update gets wiped too?!! no im not accepting this in any matter

9. Felsig

Felsig Bad Boy 4 Life

S
    Same thing haapened to me bro, i lost 246 ceramium medals that i got today from farming IS and from siege rewards. I didnt mind losing my 126 cera medals i had before the update since their reason for removing it was of good intentions. But losing 246 medals i earned today is just frustrating after playing many hours today to get them then have them wiped out... tsk tsk tsk.

Giullia likes this.
  10. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Apparently, there may be issues with medals atm. Right now, no one knows whats going on. Higher staff is looking into this as it may or may not be an issue. It will get fixed when the error was found. But not promising if the medals will be returned.

Closing to prevent Spam and since this issue is being looked into.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.