1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pets bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by jomer, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jomer

jomer Getting there

Pets are summoned or even unsummoned when I go to the middle of sanctum circle were the rift for mix, 1v1 and farm are place, hence it look like i have two pets following me. Is this happening to everybody or it is just me?

2. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

It's a random bug, can happen to anyone and it has happened to me, actually my Red Diabol pet is bugged in that very same zone, it will summon in and out as I walk and it reproduces itself, this can't be fixed right now, if this annoys you too much you can use another pet to substitute the old/bugged one

3. jomer

jomer Getting there

Its been a couple of weeks im avoiding the mix fight the pet bug never occured to me. Then when I entred on the mix fight pet bug stikes again. I think those rift for mix is causing this bugs.

4. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

It's possible. Most likely it's just happening to you though, so I'm wondering if other people can see this happening too. If they can see, it's possible that there's something between your client and the server, Guille would be more knowledgeable on that. If only you can see it, then it's probably something to do with your client.

I'm betting that it's a server issue though. If this persists after a server restart... You're just gonna have to live with it, or leave.

5. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

its happening on my popstar pet too, sometimes i has 2-4 peta following me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.