1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Selecting servers

Discussion in 'Problems' started by spaniard, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spaniard

spaniard New Member

I dont know is this the rigth place to open this thread but... i got a problem selecting servers. When i click on Select server i got message "disconnected from the game server"or something like that and when i click reconnect, it goes back in the siel server again at the char selecting screen.... so how can i enter lumiel to try the server, coz im from EU and wanna play there. I tried repairing the client, but its still the same. Anyone knows how to fix this ?

2. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

This happens to several people. All you can do is try again & again. Just log another character than you were logged on before, go back to the character selection & try to click 'select server'.

3. spaniard

spaniard New Member

already did that more than 20 times and still the same. Even i redownloaded the game, ive deleted randomly folders to make repairs and still cant select the other server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.