1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bug my Credsts

Discussion in 'Problems' started by PageUp, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PageUp

PageUp New Member

earlier today I was sent an item from the shop of the game and did not notice grift but spent my credts WHAT may copy it with my credts can give me?

2. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

I can not understand it, you gift an item?

*if you gifted an item, the credits will not be returned. your account is your responsibility, your mistake.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    Zaido and Saruayu like this.
  3. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

Do you mean you send a gift to your own char with the in-game shop? If so, you should receive it instantly. However you could have just clicked the 'Buy' button instead.

If you mean you bought an item in the shop on the website, then try logging out & in your account. Normally your account should be logged out when you purchase something this way, so when next time you log you get it by express right away on a specific char.

If you didn't get your items, yet your credits are gone. Then you'll first have to proof how many credits you had, how many you have now, and which item you tried to buy but didn't receive, in order for the remaining staff to do something about it.

Zaido, crystalize and Homicide like this.
  4. crystalize

crystalize Guest

You were sent an item? meaning someone gave you an item or you just bought it and it didnt appear in your cube? Have you tried to relog? It sometimes helps when items are missing from a cube.

Saruayu likes this.
  5. PageUp

PageUp New Member

I tried sending one emotion to another account at my grift but it was not mine and I had gone credts 1,054 of credts now I am 804 credts that's what happened !!!

6. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

"Grifting" if you meant "Gifting" is disabled due to multiple reasons; as TrustSony said, the credits will not be returned due to the mistake originating from yourself. If you have any qualms about this you may feel free to take the matter up to any of our available Aion Masters -laughs- or the Admin's, who work hard to assist their player base at the upmost level of their abilities.

Meaning, you can pm them. Admins are: Carl, Alente, Lautaro. Anything regarding credits at this point and time has to be taken up with them due to the retirement of our HGM, Deathangel. If you have any proof of this transaction (you trying to gift the item), it may work more smoothly, but if not, it's just up to luck.

Bard, crystalize and Ayaria like this.
  7. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Or maybe what you mean is that you tried to send the card from one account to another but you made a mistake while typing a toon's name and the item didnt appear where u wanted due to that mistake.

8. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

be wise using credits. its hard to get:(

9. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

If you mean mailing, then no I don't believe you can send letters to IGN's that do not exist, least I've never tried it myself. If you meant the gifting, then also no, since it is COMPLETELY disabled. If you could gift something from the cash shop, nobody would buy VIP. And that's not good.

Catch my drift?

10. crystalize

crystalize Guest

It's true, you cannot send a mail to IGN's that do not exist, but you can, by mistake, mistype something and send it to another player (type the name that exists IG). I'm not even sure what happend with his credits since I cannot understand him well.

11. stratic

stratic Expert

is the gift function enabled?

12. crystalize

crystalize Guest

It's not. At least it has never worked for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.