1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Update on official server!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by jomer, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

I did mention in a few of my earlier posts that if you choose to downgrade to .14, you might have a working client however there could be side errors produced which aren't known for sure. Patience until the downgrade.

2. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

I think is better to make the downgrade to be dowloaded with GamezAionLauncher becuase new players who wanna try server doesn't have Account on forum , and for some of them seaching on forums is a pain in the ass ... Think about this and try to find a solve because it will better if Launcher will automatically downgrade the client when it detects a higher version of client.... Or put a link for Downgrade download at installing steps on site :)

3. anbu001

anbu001 New Member

that in itself would be a pain in the ass to the programmer and would take alot longer than just having people make a forum acc they would eventually need to make a forum acc anyway to get other means of info or report issues they have. js.

4. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

Yes they have but when you download a server to play on What do you do first make an forum account or go in the game to see how it is ? So if that guy can't go in the game do you realy think that he will come to make here an acount searching from around 1000 topis to find a downgrade when he can play another server easyer ???? Is not that hard to put a downgrade link in instaling steps on main site

5. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

[​IMG]

All my downgrades contained ONLY the necessary files and hell I made sure of that (How? Well, knowing how the client works and what each file it contains is for, made it pretty easy), it takes me about 5 minutes to load a damn client (the first one takes up to 10 mins) but I didn't mind testing the downgrade thousands of times before posting it just so players wouldn't have troubles with it, waste bytes (I know a few with limited internet plans) and play smoothly with the lowest amount of bugs as possible. I even once had to edit Gamez's zData.pak just so the downgrade would work 100%

So what you talkin' 'bout, Wobbuffet.

A pokémon with a fake face on its tail

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Trym and Ayaria like this.
  6. anbu001

anbu001 New Member

what if i told you wobbuffet's tail is the real pokemon!!!..

on a side note i gave up trying to play ill just wait for the downgrade everything i do ingame crashes the game xD o well "patience is a virtue"

7. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Except it's not
    Unless it was a tall nigga diglett

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

oh noes....look who s kissing azzez here^^ u want DA PAWER back? kizz moar!

9. anbu001

anbu001 New Member

ahh but if the tail is its true form that explains why hes so tanky and has skills that counter so much since his real body wouldn't be taking any dmg..

now now guys lets not turn this into a hate war with words as your weapons no need to start flaming others

10. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

[​IMG]

Slyther likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.