1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

why is lumiel so empty

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Zigi99, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hongpower

Hongpower New Member

The only problem with moving to Siel is the lag. My internet is fairly decent (may sound big headed) but when I was in IS yesterday my ping went up to 1000 ms. I enjoy the community on Siel but the lag is horrid.

2. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Doesn't mean they don't get affected by it. At least 15 people per side knew the gms and left with them, then some randoms leave cause they see the population is going down and tadaah... shit's empty. It's what i left for, nobody online to talk with and i have them on skype anywway, no point in logging in anymore.
    Cause they see 750credits as too much to pay for transfers, not to mention they fail most of the time and need to be reset by admins which takes a shit load of time. As for trading - there's none of that in lumiel, enjoy spamming the same message to the same 15 people for months.
    This is true at least, none of the vote banners mention there's an EU server now (and some even promote freefly which was removed in 2.1). Transfers failed and were only free for half a day.

DarkestNight likes this.
  3. Anilin

Anilin New Member

What? First of all it is not bullshit, If they extended the period of the free server transfer it was going to be better, but lets not forget all those pinoys who spammed making dual race accounts on siel, they should have made it Siel to Lumiel free only. If they didnt spam making all those account on Siel more people would have came. I would've guessed that all your cubes were full, no? Thats the main reasons server transfers fail. And their arrogant attitude? What was that? I never saw AM Monoe/Moe/Kazue/Akikaze/Razor or all other lumiel ex AMs show disrespect and ignore people beacause they are not their friends. Also you dont seem to know Kazue that well either. Events made it less boring to the majority of people -> more active players. Lets mention that the events he made were always fun and fair, he always put arbiters against arbiters or make a class vs class, he never made it easier for his friends, he gave everyone a chance to win.
    About the vip tag, its given to ex AMs or people who contributed/donated to the server.

Too bad indeed, used to farm so many kills on him and the other books of his bad legion...even forgot the name it was some maon region thing. "Best" pvp legion on lumiel :>

DarkestNight and Akikaze like this.
  4. harlem

harlem New Member

This is something that truly amazes me. 15 people per side leave only because a GM was demoted o_O . Either u lie or the community is dumber than I thought. Why would they do that? No more rewards from GM friends, no more hacking cuz there is noone to cover you. I really don’t get it. There were dozens GMs on Gamez so far , much better than your GM friend Kazue which are already in the history. Nothing exceptional happened!

NO!
    I have ...also the rest of the people who participated on the GM 1vs1 event.
    I don't want to ...i saw enough.

5. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Whatever. Its what happened. Up to you what to do with that information.

lumiel was dying before all this anyway.

6. Anilin

Anilin New Member

He doesnt lie. Why would they? Cause its getting boring, It was already boring before they left but they somehow made it slightly more fun. Community aint dumb tho, rather smarter than you think. What? Not a single am ever covered up his friends. Lets put it this way they are too skilled for you. No more rewards? WHO cares about rewards?! I'd like you to point me out a better AM, in Lumiel, who was more active than Kazue. He spent 1/10th of his time on his legit the rest was on his AM, helping people, he also made a few guides. Also you dont want to know more about Kazue? He was a good AM he never favorised his friends (never did a taxi service if you know what that is, never accepted the type of "Sir i wanna vs this guy pls", etc.), but he is a better friend. Thats all I'm gonna say, not going to bother with your replies anymore.
    RIP LUMIEL

Lance likes this.
  7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

just check if u have running ncsoft update active in your running programs. it make your ping like that^^ as about Lumiel...make it full stigma and will be full in a mounth^^ I BET! and there are a lot of bad things...u can t farm ap for sets...u can t even farm medals...i mean wth is the point to join the server for some1 new if he s not able to do a shlt...only dieng. why? well if u want to pvp a bit ...oh u dont have consumable...u can craft them? noo bcs there are all recipes with tokens....and from 15 ppls online no1 help u with recipes at last:D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
  8. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Well. For starters a formidable portion of Lumiel's English-speaking population also happened to be on the staff. The rest had been, didn't want to be, or had been rejected/demoted due to unappealing behavior. It's close to the mind that if many of these English speakers were to suddenly leave, many regular players who sticked around because of them would follow. So that's a thing. And as a few fellow community members pointed out above, your average player doesn't stay on Gamez for long when he sees it's a ghost town.
    You don't get it? The people who are even remotely close to being qualified to put the server back on its feet, well, you can count those on the fingers of your right hand. One's already the new-old Head GM -cough- Think of it like this - we were the last solid batch. Now comes a time of trial and error all over again.

Cheyenne, crystalize, Akikaze and 4 others like this.
  9. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

The only point of logging in since 2014 has been to chat and maybe pvp for 10-20mins before the losing side returns to sanctum/pande. People were chatting with the gms and some of them even returned to dead lumiel only because someone they knew was still here. Nothing surprising, nor dumb in people leaving after their friends have stopped comming. And the "dozens gms on gamez" ALL left, not just kazue, only that traitorous faggot omegaweapon is left and he's in siel anyway. Nobody needs to cover me, because there is nothing to cover. As for rewards i couldn't give half a shit about them since i'm fully geared and no thanks to "hurr durr gms giving free items".

It's not impossible or forbidden for staff members to have friends ingame you know...

10. harlem

harlem New Member

Mhm, let’s say so. They used to say the same thing about Zorah before he started using teleport hack as well and it was so obvious so noone could actually deny it.
    Sure thing! I have neither the time, nor I am in the mood to post screenshots to prove u wrong.
    Thanks God, I don’t feel like replying to u anymore either.
    RIP LUMIEL

11. TheUnderdog

TheUnderdog Proficient Forum Legend

I would love to see those "screenshots"

Cheyenne, DarkestNight and Anilin like this.
  12. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

I'd love to see those too.

13. Ciel

Ciel Chill Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forum Legend

Welp, most left because their friends left in this case the AMs besides they know nobody is here to deal with hackers or even make the server the tiniest bit more fun anymore its pointless to play on a server where its CEOs dont give a single fuck about the work their staff members did for years and just fire them and proceed with deleting them? Childish much from from a CEO dont you think? ******* CEO at least talks with people and replies to your questions even the AMs there said its just pathetic what happened anyway..A server will always be boring and dead if their owners dont care.

Incoming ban from pet mods for saying the truth. <3 love ya.

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

it's all about MASTERCARD! but i agree at that point. CEO dont give a shlt about forum subjects:D so feel free to say anything about:p

15. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

its too late for this, Lumiel is already dead. At least they take action or some Free Transfer for Siel > Lumiel for 1 month and keep spamming in Game Announcement about the Free Transfer.
    and Make Farm IS on Sundays its killing the PvP, we take Abyss for PvP items to do PvP not PvE, it has no sense if doing IS to get full Gear and AP mosly high ranks are all PvE Lords and cant even do PvP.
    We do want to get high Rank in game to be known as a good PvP player not PvE all hard work you did when u were at the old 3.0 ver to get higher rank to be respected is now useless, and about the GP, they should be NPC to convert AP to GP but GM made an event which only VIP people can do AP to GP LOL its bullsht. WHy dont you PUT these NPC on Lumiel to attract player and Reduce IS ap Bonus to force people doing PvP.
    Why dont they put Amba set for Beginner set in Lumiel and 5k Stigma shard for full set Stigma skill tree, and yeah why dont put the normal IS so people dont spam it, coz if it wasnt like in Farm IS that only Hitting ID even NOOB people can do it, PvE its better if IS was harder so STUPID spammers dont do it all the time, and MIX fight yeah its nice but people do it Zerge mode LOL, why just dont put FFA coz i think its much better, Zerge on New Maps not on OLD once which people just do Zerge , its not fun you know.

But these things wont be going to happent coz their are no Staffs left. LOL GAME IS DEAD, so RIP

Sorry for bad english

16. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

Lies! Siel AMs give out free hugs to all! At least, they used to.

DarkestNight and Ayaria like this.
  17. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    In my own point of view,I would leave cause they're maih awesome friends who dont abuse power and cover people..Those '3' AM's in Lumiel made me stay longer at Gamez not because of them treating me like a VIP but because of them just being my friends..If u were their friends,U would get what I mean,I was gunna leave Gamez but I 'accidentally' bumped into a person who I didnt knew was an <AM>,I joined he's legion(not really 'his' legion) made some friends and with that;I changed my mind about leaving.
    Dats true at first I taught that I would never be friends with Kazue but things happened and boom! We became friends(I just talked to him,thats all XD)
    Show me the screenshots

And besides,I think you just provoked Kazue 'too much' thats why he raged at ya..And besides people have feelings ya know

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  18. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Psh, I always gave my Lumiel fledgling free hugs.
    I would love to see those screenshots as well. If it was so serious, considering I was the SAM, why I wasn't informed?

As for the answer to your question is actually very simple. Lumiel is empty because everyone quit or went to Siel. The AMs quitting might not be the causation but no denying there isn't correlation.

Ciel likes this.
  19. cocosul

cocosul Guest

WELL here was some1 from staff mistake. they shouldnt make free transfer from lumiel to siel...just from siel to lumiel but now is to late:D the only chance for lumiel to live...is full stigma and the only chance i think. and maybe npc with craft mats....srsly i wanted to play on siel...but lol crafting take time...and worth? not on a 30 players server:D

20. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Sure, let's have people quit completely because their donation gear character is now unplayable with their out-of-the-box 540 ms. Great idea!

Alourn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.