1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Still no fix ???

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by eval24, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eval24

eval24 New Member

Hey guys :rolleyes:

I just want to ask about the new update and the new bugs that makes us all so happy .. NOT << .. the update is now ~1 month old .. and the only thing the staff can fix is the events (like battle of the gods / guardian ) ? What is about the entry of Illuminary Obelisk or Danuar Reliquary .. and the entry to the last boss of Sauro Supply Base ? .. and what is about the NPC to buy Shep. Weapons for Asmodian ? its still bugged .. since 2 months .. or 3 ??? or the Macro's still disappear when i log out ? (this is fixed on another aion private server, so it can be fixed, bug since idk?) And its nice to have 3 new maps .. we can visit one ? .. but why a new map/update if nothing works ? we cant enter any new instance .. no NPC sells anything.. no mob which drops anything ? .. why gamez updated the server ? .. and the last answer of one GM was "we r working on it" .. yes i see .. i see nothing .. do the staff think its fun for us that everywhere we go there is a new bug ? the server takes money .. other server dont get money and bugs get fixed ..

hate me for that or not .. flame me if u r childish enough .. think about it .. playing makes no fun anymore on this server :(

idk where to put this thread .. u can move it if its wrong or anything ;)

Markmyword and cheert like this.
  2. Invento

Invento Getting there

And some PRIVATE store bug . i report it last month but no actions ;D or IDK

eval24 likes this.
  3. eval24

eval24 New Member

yep u cant sell on private store .. ohh ok 1 thing .. omg :D
    and some VIP got bugs cant trade some weapons .. and you have to be rank 1 to buy shep + amba gear ..

and sorry i forgot .. the lottery event ??? its bugged to .. so .. fix the bugs omg :eek:

Invento likes this.
  4. Invento

Invento Getting there

AND CHENSHURUNERK WHO WONT SPAWN :D HAHAHA IDK what happen on AION

eval24 likes this.
  5. Cheyenne

Cheyenne DropDeadGorgeous Forum Legend

We are still trying to fix everything. Most of those fixes needed a small patch to be resolved. These can't be fixed in one day. Hoping for your patience.

6. eval24

eval24 New Member

i never said fix it NOW ..but some bugs exists 1-2 months or more and nothing happens ..

7. cheert

cheert Getting there

I think it would be better when you first try to fix the item.pak, then some instances (ssb,io) that we can go there, and after this the other fix like Kaldor or new instances...
    And it would also be nice when you ENABLE the NPC which sell the sheperd weapon on asmo side cause meanwhile its boring that asmos can't buy the lvl 65 weapons since it's possible to buy them.

8. rhegchee

rhegchee Vincit Omenia Veritas

Try to type .fixbug and it will fix evrything.. Trust me

9. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Mmmmm. I wonder how much of a laundry list you would like?

Yes, there are bugs. Yes they have been here since the update. Now, considering the amount of things that need to be fully coded, the amount of things that need complete new lists of stuff and chance percents, the issues with the Broker are due to NCSoft changes to it and I am sure that you would rather something that works than something that quite frankly may break your characters. Items pack problems, are really amazing considering that no one on staff has found any problems with it. Yes, there are some players who are exhibiting oddities with it. Though those are resolved somewhat fast.

Now! I think out of the issues you guys know about with 4.7, we have a bunch more that you don't. So those need to be fixed as well.

We are working on fixing stuff, however making sure that things that could possibly break your character, etc. Probably something you don't want to have until it is working correctly right? New instances and drops? Again, needs to work right and have correct % chances and such. New areas and mechanics, for them...again need to be working as close to retail as possible.

Some battleground issues and such as well etc etc etc etc. I mean, we could go on and on about t he list of known bugs and issues and other such what nots. But, it makes more sense to throw an update to the servers when multiple things are fixed and not just one or two.

Also, Kinah Millions event is not bugged. People are implanting their own ideas and thoughts into the rules that I presented. So, if follow the thread (as I believe you are 'double clicking') you will be fine (as it says nothing at all about 'using' the tickets).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.