1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server is failing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gilliard25, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

I just can't understand many of you. Is it so hard to understand that everything needs time? Do you even have the slighets idea how long it takes to find a solution to everything? All I see is "GMs do this - GMs do that" or "I'm so bored there's nothing to do" or "I'm bored, but I won't go to look for some PvP action, beacuse I have to go to Katalam" .
    You want a different PvP zones? Then move your *** out of Pandaemonium, Sanctum and Katalam and go somewhere else! Some people must understand that the staff members DO NOT controll the PvP. It's made by the players. If you don't like Katalam, you can go to Heiron. The rift system is working! Ask a friend to shout few times in the elyos or asmodian side that there are people in Hieron and you will see how fast other players will pop-up.
    Regarding the BGs..... We tought that you wanted them. Now I see a lot of complains that people team up in FFA. Well I've been amny times in FFA and I actually never saw someone to team up. Even if you see someone teaming, you can always report those players. But here's the tricky part: 80% of the people here do not know how to report something so that we can take care of it. If you want to gain something, you will have to give something worthy in exchange. If you want to see someone punished, then make a valid report. A random screenshot with the battle chat isn't enought.
    On top of that, my AM collegues are making DAILY different type of events. Every few hours there is an AM who is making either a KOR event, or race vs race or w/e. Every day the forums are open for your problems, suggestions or questions and as you can see we are giving our best to help you.

2. gilliard25

gilliard25 Proficient

I noticed that you spoke of time to sort things you do not agree with settles anything from night to day, more account how many months the purchase of items of Asmo this buggy the broker now makes account how long you have lost to coordinate these problems only thing that was promised that this would all right in the 4.7.0.8 update, changed nothing.

3. gilliard25

gilliard25 Proficient

how long is buggy weapons to the Asmodians and the bronker?
    and how long will it take to fix this? 1 year?

4. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

I have nothing to say about the weapons but for the broker, I heard from Puddles in another thread that that is the fault of NCSoft for changing things with the Game to make the broker incompatible.

Plus, Broker was underused anyways on this server. Most people use shops or LFG trade anyways or even the market section of this forum to sell stuff.

And you are so worried about making kinah with the broker, there are plenty of other ways of making money faster than using the broker. Such as farming normal gear from Mobs around the maps and selling them at the merchants.

A private server is not even perfect. There will always be problems with something. Even the official servers have issues.

Do you think you can solve these problems faster? How about you give some suggestions on how to fix them? Teach us something.

5. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

Do you have any fucking idea how hard it is to host a private server specially having it balanced and shit.

dud please

6. gilliard25

gilliard25 Proficient

I laugh at this post, you say that the broker is not important, players announce the LFG and makes store, do not think you noticed that also this buggy shops, is made up part of maintaining serves surely would be working to solve buggy and pro pvp ideas, why am player and know where they are missing, if you are happy with all your buggy problem.

7. Fluffaluffagus

Fluffaluffagus Meow

You are right, it can be important. But You can play the game without it and still sell stuff.

Build your own Private server. See if you can fix them yourself and see if you can make your server 100% bug free.

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

eh.... the point of broker is that u can put items there...and can enjoy the pvp/pve...instead of spaming lfg for hours...and let s not saying is vital for new players. i preffer broker instead of the new update but well this is my opinion. i guess the update was more for the new sets...nothing new yet:D

piMike likes this.
  9. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

This is more rant and a rage quit rather than issuing a suggestion. I suggest you should use your own language first and let our translation team reply to you. Or I guess google translate might be a small help.

On topic, If you are talking about bringing back the old pvp system, no one is stopping you on doing it. Even if the old maps used to use for flight and none flight pvp, we don't have enough players to accommodate or to populate these maps. That is why most of our players prefer the newly implemented battleground. When the battleground hasn't been implemented, ZERG was the main issue. Old players may remember. ZERG back then was a main issue. So, we made a new system that will lessen the ZERG Issue which is the Battleground system.

And about the lack of contents about this game. We have a small steps that needed to be done before jumping on the big thing. Remember that whenever we have a major update, The things that needed works the most is how to run the game properly. Bugs may arise but fix is on the way. There wouldnt be any other choice for the players but to wait for a fix. Yes, patience is needed. It's not our problem if you dont have one. But the thing is, contents are always implemented on the game whenever we reached the amount of time for these items to be implemented. Of course as for the new Sieges and Instances, there are tons of stuff that needs to work on. We don't want to launch a buggy instances and if we do, that will cause more damage on than fix. So being careful on coding is really important.

As for the creator of this thread, You are free to leave the server if you are really feel to. We wont stop you from leaving and we wont stop you from coming back.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    Fluffaluffagus likes this.
  10. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

If only people would actually start working on the betterment of the server instead of nuking Asmodians in Pandemonium then maybe, just maybe we can have some nice things.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Witch, Dimitra and TheUnderdog like this.
  11. Bootylicious

Bootylicious New Member

We dont want or need to make our own server, nobody claimed to be god and make it 100% bug free, fact is at the end of the day p-server or not we are customers who deserve and expect a certain level of service. Its no different when you go into a store and buy something.
    and not being funny if something cant be fixed after 4 months or more then i would say there is incompitance at hand i for one run a small buisness and if my staff couldnt maintain the standards i expect i would fire them and find somebody new.
    I agree these issues seem like small things but its the small stuff that people notice and often go else where.

12. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I
    If you spend money here it is considered donations. They actually don't even have to give you credits in exchange. You are not a customer.

Fluffaluffagus and LordCurlyFry like this.
  13. Bootylicious

Bootylicious New Member

Service is not only about spending money, it also is about how one presents its company or maintains an attractive look.
    As far as "here" goes call them donations if you like but isnt it true that a player must donate to maintain end gear? i thought when you donated it was to be charitable without an agenda.
    Gamez has made it obvious that it has nothing to do with donating by deactivating NPCs for endgear and placing it in the "Webshop". making it manditory for players who want end gear to as you call it Donate. Therfore in my opinion it has nothing to do with donating but a developed buisness plan. Dont get me wrong i dont care about it but lets not try to find stupid excuses. We all know that it has to be called Donations due to legal reasons its the same on all P-server.

14. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

[​IMG]

"You agree, that by making a donation you are not buying any product or service."

There's this thing called "Voting" where you can get 50 credits per day. Endgame NPCs are deactivated to ensure that the players vote to maintain our status on Aion PServer rankings, the higher the rank, the more players we bring in, the bigger our server grows.

15. Bootylicious

Bootylicious New Member

im well aware of the ToS when donating, im merly stating that Gamez provides a service and that no matter how you wish to make it appear like its not a Buisness it is obvious to 99% of the community that it is.

16. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

This has been discussed over and over again. If people are not willing to try a variety of pvp maps then nothing can be done about it. At this point i dont think it has anything to do with the staffs, at least not anymore.

Could the price for the top pvp gear be a lot cheaper? Well yeah, they are ridiculously expensive, but that's another story. Nobody's forced to donate, there is always the trading method..

Bard likes this.
  17. Xion

Xion New Member

Let Elyos buy Emissary gear then, as well. I was lucky enough to get my Amba set from a friend.

Also, broker does eventually need to be fixed. You people act like it's easy to get fair trades around here, maybe if you spam day and night you will eventually find someone, but when my friend can't even trade tempering solutions because most of the people who contact them thinks that they're GIVING THEM AWAY or puts some shit offer like 100 run scrolls when they asked for kinah, it's like "ALL I GOT WAS PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT MY LFG IS" <--said friend btw

And as for the whole 'donating' =/= business thing, f**k off, you people all know that almost nobody here is legitimately donating just out of good will. It's to actually keep up with every other 'donator'. Anyone who defends that has probably been lovely 'donator's. And ik if you didn't get credits out of your 'donating', you'd be screaming about it, or probably try to 'donate' again.

18. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

These answers about the old PVP maps are all really, really silly.

Players blaming AMs for the old PVP maps being empty, and AMs blaming the players for the old PVP maps being empty telling them to "get off their asses and get out of Sanctum"?

You people need to know that games have updates. Aion has introduced so many new maps in the last few years that in a private PVP server OF COURSE there is going to be some maps that are left empty. Remember PVP in Gamez back in 2011 with the abyss flight ping pong and Abyss Core chasing? You still think people would do that? No. Why? Because back then, this was one of the VERY FEW ways we could PVP. New maps mean the PVP on the old ones is going to be less. And you know these "useless" portals in your capital city, BG events? They contributed to the old maps being empty aswell because they are all about concentrated and quick PVP instead of running around an empty map hoping to find someone to kill. And you know what else contributed? The fact that the population of the server right now is smaller than it used to be.

So if you start blaming AMs or players for the old PVP maps being empty, think about a word.. Evolution.

19. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

Yeah I tried to play AION a few days ago, put my speedy boots on, equipped my shiny +50 armor along with my +15 Mjolnir, fu**ed off all my earrings and necklaces and shit because I'm not a lady boy and made my way to Abyss to find some nubs, turns out ... I was the only noob there.

Please NcSoft, stop adding new maps, stop adding new items, stop updating the game.

smallfries and llWHITEll like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.