1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

gamezaion version 4.7 to gamezaion 2.7

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bugsas, Feb 7, 2015.

?

what version of gamezaion you like to play?

1. 4.7

66.7%
  2. 3.0

16.7%
  3. 2.7 and lower

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bugsas

bugsas New Member

wipe server make it version 2.7 bring old time back,server is almost done anyway to big maps no ppl alot of bugs.many ppl miss those old good days pvp in belu herion gelka.abg armor.

2. djasus

djasus New Member

server need go to upgrades not to downgrades m8

3. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

That won't count bro. The only solution is STOP THE LAZINESS.

SonOfGod likes this.
  4. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Go and play another private server if you don't like the version of gamez...

Zatox and Oyasumi like this.
  5. Rubyah

Excuse me. He is suggesting because he is CONCERN. As he saw the current state of how the server runs and probably its features too.

As if playin' on other private server will answer his concern on gamez-server.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    Stabbalot likes this.
  6. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Let's be real. OP suggests it not for any other reason than You-know-what-Aion having done it, umm, 3 days ago.

7. Bruhita

Bruhita Proficient

id like to agree on TS lol. I just miss the old days...*sighs*

8. Bootylicious

Bootylicious New Member

thats exactly what people are doing thats why its dead on Lumiel

tobi and Louy like this.
  9. bugsas

bugsas New Member

Even in korea they made Master Servers . For those that don't know a Master Server is a server that is rolled back to 1.0 with only 1.0 content available on them. This means no GS/SW/AT, instances are hard again, level cap is 45, and only the lower abyss forts are available.Lineage 2 also wen from ertheia to Lineage 2 clasic and many people play thoose old chronicles cuz it was the best time.

Wayfarer likes this.
  10. bugsas

bugsas New Member

merge lumiel and siel and open 1 server 2.1 or 2.7 advertise server for a month before opening run obt an you will see more people will play old ones then these 4,7 -4,8 servers. Also probably ists iesier to fix bugs on 2.1 then on 4,8

11. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

Wiping the servers will instantly kill them. Also I would like to know if you can just throw away years of your life to beginsomething uncertain, just because some people don't know what they want?
    Yes Gamez is in its hard time, but yet there are people who are still here.
    Crybabies that literaly don't know what they want will always be unsatisfied with whatever chage.
    If you don't like it here you are free to go. Noone is forsing you to stay here.I am tired of such pointless debates.
    One more thing... Lineage 2 never made such servers. As far as i know there are plently of people who play the latest update in which they were given the choice wether they want or not to play it.
    I will say it again: those who don't like it here are free to leave.

Zatox, warkye_tgp1 and Zipporah like this.
  12. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

I'm stay here....:(

13. Rubyah

Then, I am free to leave.

Thank you!

WAT DA CRAP???? YA MEAN, MEANER..... EVAH

14. bugsas

bugsas New Member

l

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  15. bugsas

bugsas New Member

lineage 2 they made lineage 2 clasic in Korea and Russia https://ru.4game.com/lineage2classic/install/ and its very succsesful. In Russia 4 servers have about 12-15k people online [/QUOTE]
    and now they do the same with aion in Korea and later update goes to Russia.How gamez aion gona survive? Each time new update less ppl play and server dont make any money.Lineage 2 clasic.ru pvp all ppl low lvl and gear

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  16. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

I would play again if this went to 2.7

Frix and Rubyah like this.
  17. Bootylicious

Bootylicious New Member

I agree people are free to leave but thing is these type of threads tend to appear due to people who actually been with gamez for years and find it sickening to see it in the state it is. You can argue all you like about it being a "hard time for Gamez" but fact is this, Gamez needs a new approach to make it attractive again. it gets very boring very quick. wait for rift in sanctum make party, bit of pvp in ffa then afk it til rifts appear again.
    the balance between classes has changed over the years we all know that and it dont matter where you play its gonna be unbalanced but before 3.0 things in aion were pretty tidy and fun. grind hard fight hard kill hard is what it was now its just all to easy. making Arbiter gear only available in cash shop was stupid in my opinion i mean really 3500 credits for a piece is ridiculous, $1 = 100 credits now do the math. its a simple P2Win system here now. Anyways i dont really care anymore as i have taken your advice and have " felt free to leave".

Peace

18. Luthien

Luthien Getting there

On the subject of lineage 2 servers... There were servers that had more people then retail ie l2extreme, signs and a few others were shut down by the FBI... Just saying..

19. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

What exactly is the point of you going to every suggestion or concern thread and telling people "you're all such crybabies, here's the door, you're free to leave, just fuck off".

This attitude is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the attitude a staff member should have. You're not supposed to insult players and show them the door, but reassure them that you can help them or give them constructive criticism on WHY you think their points are bad ideas instead of always saying "those who don't like it are free to leave". In the end, the admins choose staff members as those who promote their server and try their best to keep the players in it instead of pushing them away when they try to suggest something. For crying out loud.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Reminiscence likes this.
  20. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

I do understand what you mean. I wonder how I can help the players in this particular case. I already tried many times to convince people to be patient and wait for any other information. As you said, the ones, who can actually do anything are the Admins.
    I'm telling people to feel free to leave, simply because there isn't anything else which you can tell them. If you want to be respected you must respect the others and the atitude of many players towards the staff members is everything but respectful.
    Also I don't see how telling someone to leave, when obviously they don't like it here is rude to anyone. Plus I tried to be as polite as I can when I wrote those words. I would never say such things to a suggestion that is well organised and have valid examples why we should change anything. Making threads with the same problems over and over again is just making everyone nervous. If you do know any other methods to convince someone to be patient I'm ready to read them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.