1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Back again!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Saylar77, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saylar77

Saylar77 New Member

Hello guys i am back again..i was looking for a guide to know how to get geared..and another question is if it is normal that the trade broker is empty(how can i solve it )...thanks for attention!!byee :D

2. Harrdone

Harrdone Ģǿđ ǿƒ Ðẹạŧħ™

The Broker is currently unavailable that is completly normal after have the patch 4.7 no idea when it will be fixed but hopefully it will be fixed in a next patch or draft as told by one of the AM's.

3. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

WB sur...

Gearing-up is a bit easy... For minimal PVP gears, you can acquire FIERCE / FEARLESS Gears using BLOODMARKS (BM).. BMs can be acquired by taking weekly quest all over KATALAM and DANARIA Camps and participating PVE & PVP BG EVENTS... For standard decent PVP gears, AMBASSADOR/SHEPHERD (ASMODIAN) & CUSTODIAN/EMISSARY (ELYOS) Gears can be acquired using CERANIUM MEDALS + ABYSS POINTS. Ceranium medals can be easily acquired by participating INFINITY SHARD PVE BG EVENT which portal spawns in Pandaemonium (ASMODIAN) & Sanctum (ELYOS) and winning other PVP BG EVENTS...

For OPTIMUM PVP GEARS, all you need is CREDITS......... DONATE DONATE DONATE!!!!!

Hope this infos would help you out...

Louy likes this.
  4. Saylar77

Saylar77 New Member

Thanks guys!!Appriciate your help! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.