1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Fvcking Bugged.. Ned help pls

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Visty, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zrgshock123

zrgshock123 New Member

Natzui its me, The gunslinger who was having a deal with u
    i was waiting for so long :(
    but ur char is still bugged

2. Visty

Visty Brigade General Kalled

....................................... Restart now plsssssssssssss no VIP will expires soon...............................

3. Visty

have you got trade now?

4. zrgshock123

zrgshock123 New Member

YES

5. Visty

ok... sorry for the long wait -_-

6. Visty

Server Reboot now................

7. zrgshock123

zrgshock123 New Member

its ok i still have arbiter chain set if u need this lets have a deal again :)

8. Visty

ok, i will when i got Fixed ok....

9. zrgshock123

zrgshock123 New Member

Sure bro!

10. Visty

Server Restart PLSSSSSSSSSSSS

11. Mae

Mae Maeow 。^・ェ・^。

I still see Natzui now in WH
    its been days .

12. shablai

shablai fuᏒᎾm ᏞᎬᎶᎬᏁᎠ (OFF)

hillo sir puddles,can u help me pls...i was create new ton name >wsb<,but the result is WSB All is big letters,can u fix my name pls..i alredy transfer my all items from shablai to my new character name wsb..pls fix sir pls.OR can i ask 1 ticket name to change my name ton.thank you a lot..godbless

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  13. QueenSydney

QueenSydney Love is a beautiful pain.

So you quit the client and got the same result? Did you try filing an unstuck request on gamez website? I had something similar like this happen to me (except I was getting red flashes and constant send logs and was "stuck." And for server reboots I believe it's weekly or so but I'm not sure. Until then you can wait but spamming an old thread isn't exactly gonna help either even if you're frustrated since it is already an known issue.

Edit: Since I mentioned how something similar like this happened to me, I redowngraded my client and it fixed my issue completely. Maybe you can try that until a server reboot.

14. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

His character is in a state we call "Perma Stuck", that being that it's permanent, and very much like bugged instances/camps. Only a server restart would fix it. His character, Natzui, is neither logged in, nor logged out. If you can visualize 2 planes, one being ingame, the other logged out, he's effectively in the middle, since the actual player has logged out but the character has remained. Or so @Deathangel has told me. He used a lot better words than I did. I'd quote it... but that's like over a year ago. The same thing happened to multiple friends and legionmates of mine, and they all were fixed via a Server Restart. You probably had a similar problem, but it was different I bet, since his problem is with the Server, another reason why only restarting the server can fix it. For your problem, you probably couldn't log in to your character, and it would freeze your client. That's caused from just a simple bug, probably the location that you logged out on, or some conditions that you had on you whilst logging out. You could've fixed that by going on an alternate character within the same account and typing ".fix Queensydney". What that command does is it removes all items that you have equipped, and sends you back to the obelisk you are currently bound at. Unfortunately not too many people know about it. But, I bet it would have solved the problem you had.

For OPs problem though, he just needs a server restart. Nothing else can help him at this point.

QueenSydney likes this.
  15. QueenSydney

Yes I tried the .fix Queensydney on a different character but it didn't seem to work either. It made it worse, and so my client would freeze. While it froze, everything would turn red. It was just a bad situation, but I can't complain since asmokoto has it way worse. Do you know when server restarts are done though? Or is it just random? Also his character is stuck on a "virtual plane?" that's in the middle? Lol I'm seeing weird issues very often xD

Edit: That's awkward o; Aion0044.jpg
    I wonder how that even happens..yikes

16. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

You haven't even seen the worst of it. Back when @Guille was still an SAM, there was actually something interesting. The entire warehouse area in Sanctum was bugged, and if you walked through the hallway into the broker area, you'd get kicked from the client. I actually had to stand in the doorway and tell people not to go past. Guille spawned all the npcs outside and whatnot. Was pretty fun. Those things, we usually get the server restarted within the hour or two, since they inhibit the actual server itself.

But you have to keep the mindset that this isn't Retail. It's an emulated server. If there were no bugs on an emulated server, retail would go out of business.

Server restart should be by the end of this weekend, hopefully.

Visty and QueenSydney like this.
  17. QueenSydney

Yes retail have WAY more people of their Dev team so that's true. That issue is actually the freakiest I heard, omg lol..It's like going through a hallway and people dragging you out forcefully..I want to see more fun surprises with bugs xD

18. Visty

Can they extend my VIP membership. cuz this bugged rally waste my creds

19. zrgshock123

zrgshock123 New Member

Yow guys! before asmokoto's character name natzui was bugged. we were having a deal, then suddenly he got full inventory then asmokoto told me that both of us will relog. and i relog, when i return i really dont know what just happened to natzui. we were talking about a few minutes about the problem, then asmokoto told me that he will relog. but suddenly he's character was still there and i keep on talking to him but he wont reply, so i tried to check the characters by pressing "V" then search and i selected search character:GLADIATOR'S and i didnt saw natzui name but his char is still there

20. zrgshock123

zrgshock123 New Member

sydney? is that my fault? just asking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.