1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To Carl or Lautaro.....pls help!

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by alpha_sorcerer, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpha_sorcerer

alpha_sorcerer Proficient

To : Carl or Lautaro

MY IGN : Tempthomas
    Server : Siel, Elyos
    Issue : got wrong item.

Bought Elite Principal gauntlets but received Elite Arbiter gauntlets.
    I'm almost certain I clicked the right item when I hit the purchase button. Is there a way you can exchange this into Elite Principal?

2. Alourn

Alourn Hammer time! Forum Legend

If it is true what you are saying, check buy history on website take a screen shot and post it here, i dont think staff members will just take your word as proof :)

3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

low chances to get a help with your problem:( try to msg lautaro he s kinda active!

4. alpha_sorcerer

" If it is true what you are saying, check buy history on website take a screen shot and post it here, i dont think staff members will just take your word as proof ".

There's no such thing as a buy history on the website. Besides there is no need, as administrators like Lautaro and Carl can see all our items at will.
    They will see my inventory as they please. Besides Elite Arbiter and Elite Principal are of the same price. So there is no sense for me to try to make a wrong exchange.

5. blue13thunder24

blue13thunder24 Proficient Forum Legend

there is a buy history on the webshop. log into the gamezaion website. Click on webshop, choose a server and character. It will then bring up the web shop. At the top it will have your account name credits you have History Server and Character that you choose. Click on history. It will bring up a history of the things you bought

http://prntscr.com/6kfhuu here is an Screenshot of the webshop(things colored out to protect info)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    LordCurlyFry and Louy like this.
  6. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

You have more chances finding oil and having the gringos pushing for freedom than asking them for help.

wolfik332 likes this.
  7. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Send me an Unedited Screenshot.

Also, you should include your 'Purchase History' which would be under the 'History' link there.
    Thanks.

Mae likes this.
  8. Marz

Marz Expert

Gringo is a american.. what does a American have to do with freedom and this problem the guy is having?

9. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

If you are ignorant on politics is not my problem.

vesiinabox and Emita like this.
  10. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Just about to post "your incompetence, your mistake, your problem" and then i see this. Disappointment is real.

11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I was about to say the same, but you never know. Maybe it was a server side error and he can somehow prove it :/ Like last time my aether somehow got bugged at 1.2k and I lost 8.8k while trading it, doesn't mean I deleted it myself. Got it on video and voilà. The whole "your mistake is not our problem" is probably "if you accidentally delete all your arbiter sets then learn to live with it" pretty much

12. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

More of a "cba fixing your mistakes" but oh well, guess shit happens...................and i did delete an abg spear instead of 300 fluxes back in the day due to mouse bugging out and puddi gave me the "no".

13. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Yeah that's because you accidentally deleted it like I said. In my case, Chris traded me to give me 10k Aether, I had like, 200 in my inventory and I only received like, 1k. My aether somehow capped at 1.2k and the rest disappeared. I didn't "accidentally delete it". There might be two cases of refunding requests, one where you do something like "accidentally" delete an item or "accidentally" give it to someone (not refunding) and where something disappeared or never came through because of an actual bug, you know? On the latter, given the right proof you can get the item back, most of the time afaik. At least I got my aether back.

So if it is proven it was a server side error, then yeah, why not give him the right item and remove the other one? If not then no =o

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

not that big deal anyway! after years of ...your mistake...your problem...is walecum this change:D

15. alpha_sorcerer

LOL! I enjoyed reading all you messages guys. :)
    GM puddles, I will do it 'pronto'. Thanks in advance.

16. alpha_sorcerer

Thanks...sorry for doubting you. My apologies. o_O

17. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

I remember back when Shepherd items had just came out, or maybe some time after, we updated and then the "Shepherd Hat" was actually an "Ambassador's Battle Shield" when it arrived into your inventory. That was In-game though, not webshop. But, accidents happen.

18. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

ur face was an accident.

hue

Bordy likes this.
  19. alpha_sorcerer

Yup, accidents do happen, and so does software bugs. One of my gigs a couple of years ago was website design using the adobe dreamweaver, adobe flash, and a GIF animator. Then my 'business partner' who is a database administrator inserted an e-commerce application so people can buy our items. (we were selling mostly used DVDs and light stuff). Then the complaints started coming that people were receiving the "wrong item". We had to dissect the website down to it's raw codes only to find out that there were hyperlink bugs and it was pointing to the wrong items.

But yes, in the world of http, htmls, java, windows, linux, oracle, etc etc, it only takes a "0" (zero) to mess up a whole page where a "1" (one) = true was supposed to be.

20. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

As far as I'm concerned this thread is about a problem that's concerning an exchange and not politics or discussions about whatever is floating your mind. Keep it clean please for the purpose of a faster and clearer reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.