1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Making a better SW..?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Johann, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johann

Johann New Member

Okay so I been called a bad SW and weak.. .__.
    My build is HP/MB... Hp '13,607'
    Enraged Hyperion *top, shoes and gloves*
    Hyperion Harp, godstone (water, 4050)
    Can I have any help or suggestions that might help me? :)
    Manastones and gear..
    Just want to be a stronger SW and do more damage. .
    Thank you! :)

2. Revenz101

Revenz101 New Member

if want to be strongerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "all you need is "GOOD GEAR" :D:D

3. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

ma/mb with some mr or full ma/mb

Dimitra likes this.
  4. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

I recommend that you socket full mb/ma in wep/armor, dmg is the best build for players who aren't that good at SW.

Mb/hp only works if you got good gears, and a plume otherwise I would not bother with it.

Use attack speed scroll instead of cast speed, get a 9% attack speed harp as fuse and woc1/woc2 if possible. The more attack speed you got, the faster your animations will be

not always true, I know some SW's in ambassador gears that can kill arbiter/elite arbiter geared players but it does take alot of skill indeed ^^

Louy, Giullia, Johann and 1 other person like this.
  5. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Honestly, you know how they say "if you're a really good SM, you don't need to have top gear to win".. I don't think that's completely the case with bard :/ The better your gear first of all the more you will survive, plus you need that MB to throw these nukes otherwise they will just tickle with the gear and build you have.. First focus on getting your attack speed to 1.2 with a title, harp+attack speed fuse, candy and a scroll and try to get ceramium medals to buy better gear with. And an MB plume! Plus change to MB/MA like people said! Very important with your current gear.

And of course, even if you do have all this gear it doesn't mean you'll just be able to beat everyone. Yes SW is a very easy class because of all its nukes and high damage but if you just spam skills and don't have a strategy you won't survive against the good players we have here, and these players are many :) As Witch mentioned there are SWs that can protect themselves and get kills easily even though they're undergeared just because they know their class perfectly.. So yes, I do agree that a big part of you thinking you aren't good is the gear, but before you think about everything else you might want to take the time to learn your class aswell!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Witch, Louy and Johann like this.
  6. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    shit class

Bard and Bordy like this.
  7. Johann

Johann New Member

Ty :)

8. Johann

Johann New Member

Th
    That's your opinion :)

9. QueenSydney

QueenSydney Love is a beautiful pain.

Your manastones are fine but if you want to land on MR whores, MB/MA or MA/MB as well as MA/HP are the best. Your gear I would suggest buying custodian/amba set from katalam vendors. Do IS instance and save your AP. Use BM to get fierce skirmish gear. You can work your way up. You are using a PvE set that is not augmentable, whereas Custodian/amba/shep cloth set is. and of course if you want do decent damage you need a decent PvP set. Your godstone is fine, although it doesn't proc much at all and most good sw's use 10/10 silence or blind. If you don't have shep magic access I would recommend on buying BM magic accessories (I'm pretty sure you have that though) Also plumes give REALLY good stats, I would try to buy or make a +5 mb plume or even get a higher one if it's possible.

Btw, what is your harp fused with?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Johann likes this.
  10. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

If you go full Arbiter or Elite arbiter and have shepherd accessories set or Elite Ambassador accessories set, the best choice for composite manastones choice is MB/HP, but if you go to Custodian / Shepherd gear + Discordant accessories, the best choice for composite manastones is MB/MA, you don't need MA/HP or MA/MB, i mean, you don't need high MA, for templars or assassin using a resist or MR skill buff, you just need to run and heal, clerics MR are rare, i suggest you have an extra set (if you want) with MA/MB, otherwise MB/MA is enough :D

A little correction, to deal damage, you don't need good set, you need a good weapon and acessories, the set gives pvp defense, a good set will increase your defense and survivability, the accessories and weapon will provide you a good damage with the pvp attack, as better as you able to obtain, better will be your damage :) (yeah i know a good set gives better adictional MB and MA, but i'm just talking about the pvp defense and attack ;))

Witch likes this.
  11. Johann

Johann New Member

I cant remember it was a while ago. And I do have a plume mb.. :)

12. Cheyenne

Cheyenne DropDeadGorgeous Forum Legend

I'd suggest you getting MB/MA build which is way more better than MB/HP. The faster your animation is the better. Woc2 + aion's chosen + 9% atkspd harp fused with Custo/Arb/Elite Arb weapon is a good way to start with. When I first had my Songweaver, I start with hyperion set with woc2 and 9% atkspd in which I could kill/heal fast enough to survive.

Witch and Johann like this.
  13. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

nah.....amba/custo power set is enough and Discordant +5 acc for start play sw ( hope u get higher gear and i know you can). mb/ma in weapon and ma/mb in set. the best way is learn your skill and much practice. and dont forget "low ping".....:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.