1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My personal view of Lumiel

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Nixxie, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

Hello everyone. Recently I switched from Siel to Lumiel just becouse I thought that it would be better for me if I do. Anyways the first few weeks of my stay there were fine but after that even the 10 online people kind of ran away from the server and now it is just me with no more than 3 afkers :D, and no more than 1 GM online at some time. So I gave many suggestions to staff members and so on how to make the server more wanted so to say to be played but nothing changed. I'm here to express my general dissatisfaction with the carefree staff members who at least are supposed to stimulate the players to do something even though they are 3-10 online. I think that both the servers are equal and deserve the same amount of time and care from the staff at it is supposed to be in Siel (and don't lie to me that you're doing everything because you are not) I can clearly see that most of the staff members don't really treat Lumeil as even an existing server and I understand why but that doesn't mean that the Lumiers should be forgotten. In fact the opposite - I think that we should be treated better just because we're trying to keep the server alive and we don't give up just because we are so few online.

To conclude I wanted to say that the head staff members should do something more and try harder to rise the population of the server like for example more events, awards and so on yes it won't be fair for the members of Siel but that is just a way to bring more people back to Lumiel and I'm not saying that to offend somebody but in fact - to help the server out.

2. shalomjun01223

shalomjun01223 Getting there

ME TOO I AM IN LUMIEL

3. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

See! There may be two of us but we think in the same way! :D

4. shalomjun01223

shalomjun01223 Getting there

THANK YOU :) :D

Nixxie likes this.
  5. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Solution: Close Lumiel and focus on Siel the server that actually has more than 10+ active players - Sorry but the server is dead and has been for months now why waste time and resources on Lumiel when it changes nothing? Not sure if Admin have noticed yet but the population has decreased over the months from 30 players to 0-10 players not increased.

@Grrr screen shot from yesterday showed that. 0 asmo's online.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Giullia likes this.
  6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Do you really think people from Lumiel are not treated better than people on Siel?
    You do know that Lumiel has its own In-game event prize list that is completely different than the one on Siel, and the rewards for normal events on Lumiel are things that are considered rare on Siel, right?
    Also what about the Lumiel exclusive events? Ever thought about those? ;o Or the transfers from Siel to Lumiel being free just to encourage more people to transfer?

Yes there is effort to revive Lumiel since all these Lumiel exclusives are there. But what can somebody do, drag people by the hair and force them to go to Lumiel? Nobody can do that.

dacoxxx, Kyungmi, Zatox and 1 other person like this.
  7. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

I was expressing my opinion and showing facts that didn't help in the change of the server. Please do not talk to me like I have no idea what's happening because I am the one who is online most of the time. Thank you! Honey Boo.

And as I said I'm not trying to do any harm to the staff or the server I'm trying to help because noone seems to care.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
  8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Why are you offended at what I said? o_O If it is how you say it is, you wouldn't have said that people from Lumiel should be treated better, because they are indeed already being treated a bit better when it comes to the Lumiel exclusives like I said.
    If you think what is being done to repopulate Lumiel is not enough, feel free to think of something that could help and suggest it to staff. We never said we won't take suggestions for Lumiel, infact we actually encourage them.

Also avoid double posting please :p

Zatox and Thyller like this.
  9. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

Sorry that I tried to help. :)

10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Love.. If you post a feedback thread bashing all staff for being "useless" when it comes to Lumiel, expect opinions that are not the same as yours.. I do agree with you about Siel staff not being helpful for Lumiel, I can speak for myself, I have personally done zero things to contribute to Lumiel and you have every right to bash me for that. But when you say no staff has never done anything to help Lumiel and that people from Lumiel should be treated better (even though they already are), you should expect someone to disagree with you. You've seen Lisveth's Balaur Games lately? Wasn't this a Lumiel exclusive event? You don't think that this is something that is only done on Lumiel for the sole purpose of encouraging players to transfer there?

I don't mean to come out as offensive, I'm also discussing, I don't see why you actually got offended? I apologize for any.. "harsh" comments if you took any as that.

Zatox likes this.
  11. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

I didn't get offended or something I was stating my opinion as I said and if you say that staff members do something for that server ok but I can't see any results :D

12. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

This is just sad.

13. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

I'm originally from Lumiel and even to this day, I would still prefer stigma system over non-stigma system server but there's just no way I can play in Lumiel server with 400ms - 600ms ping. It is already hard as it is to play on 300ms in Siel, going anywhere worse is just simply unplayable for me. Sad as it is, I think that the only options left for Lumiel is to either try moving it to SEA and see if it works or just straight up close it down like what other people say.

Fendi, Cjxiv, Jessica and 2 others like this.
  14. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

and at least I tried to do something and to get some more notice on that problem that has always been discussed - better than keeping my mouth shut ( even if I'm wrong )

15. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Yeah, like I said, it's hard. Everyone is so stuck on Siel for.. whatever reason, that trying hard to repopulate Lumiel can not always give good results. The number one thing that happened to try and save Lumiel was to change the server host to Europe, remember? That didn't work either.. It's a messy situation, and I agree with you on some points, but you can't say that there is zero effort >.<

And good on you on that :) Suggestion and feedback threads are always welcome.
    Like I said, if you have any ideas about things that can be done for Lumiel.. feel free to suggest them.

Zatox likes this.
  16. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Agreed >.< I'm from Aus so I get about the same MS. If they changed the lumiel server to sea. I would give it a shot as I'll have 2 digit ping or something. Most of the player base are pinoy anyway so who know's it might work better the whole Europe server thing. Other then that, closing it down would be the next best option... and focus on Siel before it ends up the same. Most of the remaining Lumiel players are in Siel anyway so it only make sense to focus on Siel.

17. Nixxie

Nixxie Banned

Closing it down is not a solution because some players considering myself don't like it in Siel because of the ping wow. Giving up isn't a solution.

18. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

I'm assuming you're from EU and if you are then you should still get less than 200 ping which is for the most part still good enough. I did not say closing it down is a solution, I said it's an option. There really is nothing much that can be done about Lumiel at this point in time besides the ones that I mentioned. You can rack up the prize list for Lumiel events and the best you can get is people going to Lumiel to join events then going back to Siel after they are done with it.

I understand where you are coming from. I was also as frustrated if not even worse as you are when Lumiel started being on this situation. I like playing with stigma system but the circumstances forced me to move to Siel because it is the only logical option left.

Nixxie likes this.
  19. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

Put Siel in SEA plss :3

20. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Just close that damn thing, it's been dead for like what 1 year or more? Why waste your damn time on it while u can do something for Siel and actually make it better. Cuz no, it's not perfect atm.
    There was a chance to make Lumiel alive but it's long gone. Come on, it's not like you ppl don't see it, you just don't want to see it.

Dimitra, dacoxxx, Muamon and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.