1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PVP in Lumiel

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by wolfik332, Aug 7, 2015.

?

Would you like to come ?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    59.0%
  2. Maybe

11 vote(s)
    28.2%
  3. No

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akombakom

Akombakom New Member

But why? The stigma system on siel is fail and unbalanced, and harder play style..I dont understand it...

wolfik332 likes this.
  2. Rahgol

Rahgol Awoken and scarred. Forum Legend

Because most of them find it difficult dealing with a limited amount of skills, thinking of their own builds, judging adventages and disadventages between skills and simply because a lot don't *want* to live without Glacial Shard and Wintry Armor together. Talking from experience because I'm helping a lot players with the Stigmas whenever the population suddenly goes through the roof.

wolfik332, Ollo and Martyr like this.
  3. Aniline

Aniline Expert

@Rahgol I'm sorry but your statment is incorect. It would take a siel player a week or two to step on their legs and deal with the "limited" amount of skills & making their own stigma build since they can use aion's stigma calculator (especially all of those Lumiel players that are willing to transfer back). You must have seen the poll about if Siel should have went stigma system, which vote was winning then? It's not about the skills and stigma system its about the population, and the fact most people have their friends playing/transfered on the no stigma system server, Siel. So most just deal with the fact they are going to play with no stigma system and enjoy the game in the company of their beloved ones.

Kyungmi, Frix, wolfik332 and 2 others like this.
  4. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

I wanna transfer to Lumiel since I am bored in Siel. My problem is, I don't know about stigmas for cleric, and if I would transfer to Lumiel, would my ping will get worse or get better. :3

wolfik332 likes this.
  5. Aniline

Aniline Expert

@Sweetheartt Lumiel was moved to a EU host meaning that if you're from the philipines you'd have higher ping/ms. As for stigma system use this calc http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma simply change the class and you're set. Make a build to your liking and equip it on your legit that way you wont be waste your time doing that ingame, its faster.

Dimitra, Frix and wolfik332 like this.
  6. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

So who would like to deffinitely come , PM me

7. ajung

ajung Getting there

How about race asmo and ely??? Precent?? How many asmo n ely. I think its importan

8. Bariadam

Bariadam Getting there

im thinking to transfer from siel to lumiel(asmo) since i have 200 ms,and im bored in siel,and im from europe.also the skill system broken as some1 said.
    worth or not guys? :p

9. Rahgol

How about not caring how many Asmos and Elyos are online and come anyway? Don't forget what wolfik said:
    If everyone keeps asking "how many ely n asmo online" and then deciding to only join if XY players are online, I'm honestly not surprised the population isn't going up that easily. People should take players like wolfik as an example instead of making their decision dependant on how many players are online.

An example situation to think about, by the way:
    Imagine the Servers in reversed roles. Lumiel has an average of 70-100+ players each side, Siel has an average of ~10 players each side.
    Server transfers from Siel to Lumiel cost 1500 credits.
    Only difference: Your items and main characters and items are on Siel, not Lumiel. Would you then still put the average amount of players as the reason as whether to play on the server or not...?
    Think about this yourselves.

PS:
    Up to you. Ask that yourself, not us.

lisveth likes this.
  10. Lance

Lance Honey Lover

already transferred to lumiel (free) horay................

wolfik332 and Martyr like this.
  11. Martyr

Martyr I like French fries

Good for you. i was there a while ago brawling with another guy. and only few players online and my ping is 570ms :eek:

12. Vieachaseee

Vieachaseee New Member

theres no need too transfer ur siel char to lumiel you can create new 1 in lumiel and you can start new again you switch play both side servers like me i have 1 char in lumiel but i play in siel i just log in siel if siel server is down :)

13. Lance

Lance Honey Lover

i feel better in Lumiel even not much ppl online beside my ping compare to Siel i got 2-3 digits as well and i got my stigma skills build (not spamming skills):D

14. Bariadam

Bariadam Getting there

and what about gm/am event's there?
    is tehre any gm online to host some action?

15. Vieachaseee

Vieachaseee New Member

i have no idea on stigma skills thats y i dnt play in lumiel and besides i got bad ping too my ms there in lumiel is 480 above and im delay like 2 seconds

16. Rahgol

No, I'm just a placeholder dummy sitting on the server with a placeholder GM character twisting thumbs and ignoring people asking where to get stigmas, how to use them, what to do with quest X because npc Y is missing in location Z and whatnot.
    Also, the events I'm hosting are mere monologue to create an atmosphere of pseudo-activity within the ~20 people online in average.
    Forgot to add, the Balaur Games (you can find the threads in the Events section), which took about a month or so in development if I remember correctly, were also just a massive play made up with lots of (mainly) Siel players to make Lumiel populated and give the impression that people were active on the server.

(obvious irony and sarcasm included btw, so don't take this seriously.)

PS:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/stigma-system-4-8-revamped.190773/ <- This should answer that question. As for the ping, it's understandable. I wouldn't really play on a server myself where I had a delay of 2-3 seconds. Experienced such on retail, quit playing it after some time because 2s delay on every click is quite annoying.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    wolfik332 likes this.
  17. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

So about ely/asmo number , we need now few more asmos , but like someone else said before better is to make Dual race and we will be able to support each race atm. About GM/AM activite , Rahgol is there most of his time and Lisveth aswell so dont afraid about ingame Events .

18. Yorie

Yorie New Member

Hey, since am fresh here, u'll have to wait me to lvl up and gear :p Then ofc am in some action. Also, am asmo :D
    Looking forward that more ppl come on this server, idk why so low population ;O

wolfik332 likes this.
  19. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

fixed that for you !

Aniline likes this.
  20. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Who would like to come today for PVP ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.