1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

IS incentive

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by truedeal, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truedeal

truedeal New Member

WOULD it be possible to introduce an incentive for completing IS Faster.

Mainly I ask this because Its annoying to be in an IS run for 20 minutes because of people doing 1k dps and what not.
    Maybe additional rewards for completing IS in a shorter time period would "inspire" people to actually try instead of afking or auto attacking.
    That is all.

2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Staff Member Trainee

Man trust me, it's annoying, and if that instance really DID work how it should be there wouldn't have to be an incentive lmao. You already know how it goes cause we spoke about it already, and trust me LOL 1k dps would earn a very quick and speedy fail lmao.

Would require some sorta coding really, not sure how that would go but yeah, easiest route would be to make it retail like, which ALOT of people wouldn't appreciate haha

Eupp likes this.
  3. truedeal

truedeal New Member

Rainmeter reveals the lazy community. Im actually seeing people do 1kdps... in retail that would def be a fail lol.

4. VeelZ27

VeelZ27 aidabu!

"just kick afk..." most common phrase i read...

5. pajkec2031

pajkec2031 Proficient

well my oppinion is that this IS runs sux.... doing it with 6 chars per day...each day... is booooooring.... and like u said is too easy...ppl go there and just stand at one place being AFK.... most ppl doesnt even bother to get group with cleric... we were once in without cleric... half ppl left on start so we did it with 6ppl (1 IDE, tank, SW, chant, glady and mage).. we finished it just fine so it rly is not worth the rewards it gives...

i suggest making more drops on different instances like SSB, IO and so on.... meybe even new items with low chance on last bosses (like those ones that we cant obtain ingame and are given to the winners of events... for a player who cant speak english very well is hard to spell the answers in trivia word event so they doesnt rly have a fair chance of winning those items)... those instances are more fun and players need to show some effort in it. At same time IS drops should be reduced (moved trough all other instances). Is a lot easyer to find a group of 6 ppl who want to do the instance as find 12 active players who are not borred of doing it all day long... I have nothing against that portals in sanctum, but why not put them in some place for other instances too and not just at that time intervals... it should be active all the time so ppl can decide to go when they want. Now is no point of doing instances the normal way... u just lose the entry and get nothing usefull... I was doing some IO runs and was fun... but is still hard to get ppl to go there... most of them are first timers who wonder what is IO and just wanna try it out for fun... and other geared ones just say "well what can i do with brazen aegis if i have elite arbiter"... I think instances are fun and ppl should do it more... different ones so u dont get borred of doing same thing for whole day... Sometimes there is no PVP or there are zergs so it laggs like hell or there is 50 asmo vs 2 ely or 50 ely vs 2 asmo xD ... and that time we could do those instances, but there is no real reward for doing it so ppl are staying miserable in PVP camping those 2 players of other race like crazy untill no one is left to kill...

So again to sumarize: there should be more instances with rewards like IS (plus added drops from ingame events with some low chance of drop (the chance like plume chest has or something...))... Even ppl with starter gear can do those instances so it would help everyone i think :) On this server when u say lets go to instance, u get a reaction "Is there IS rift in sanctum?", and that is just WRONG they should say which one will we do today....

Sry for making this so long, but words just came out of me like this, because is rly sad that most people only play because they have nothing better to do and not for fun like we used to in good old days...

Giullia, Luff and solarjung like this.
  6. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

IS is old school. It's boring to do it and many people are aware of that. My question is.. Why not change IS into 4.8 instance like Drakenspire Depths? If it works of course... I'm sure people would be more interested in a new instance than IS and wouldn't afk so much.

Gilldartz likes this.
  7. solarjung

solarjung New Member

IS gives you CM, TS, good amount of ap, BM, Omega Stone and ?mithril medal?
    IMO IS is very good atm, pretty easy to do, and 20-25min for a dungeon with all this rewards is super ok- People doing 1k dmg or afk is common sense problem, and there is no vaccine for it-

If you apply time for IS, alliances will be selective, and maybe will bring more problems to form a party -

@pajkec2031 About other dungeons and trivia word event I agree 100% with you- Ppl with native english language have a huge advantage about it, and we need more options for amp stones or whatever ( so bring us the sweet dungeons )-

They are working about pvp rewards, who don't like pve probably will have a good alternative soon, let's wait ^_^

Luff likes this.
  8. Luff

@Muamon That would be very very bad to take away IS. First off, that IS that is there now on Gamez is nothing compared to the real thing on retail, you dare not go with one cleric and without a chanter lol.... Needless to say as @solarjung rightly says, it does give starter AP, Medals (Cera) and omegas for people to have which are useful and worth it for new players and existing players who need AP for whatever needs.

I do however agree with the increase in prizes or adding prizes like what exist now in Infinity Shard to other instances that work, RB, TS, IO, SSB for sure is okay already lol, even though it would be good to drop some more goodies in it for more incentive to do the instance at all.

All in all, the team and it's staff would have to work on making those changes, and they are big ones to say the least, the most we can do is make suggestions and hope they will be heard and understood that they could beef up the community and draw more players who will keep coming back, being so jam-packed with fun stuff to do 24/7 that is beneficial and exciting (actively done).

solarjung and Jessica like this.
  9. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Are you being serious? The staff is literally giving you everything you need to gear up & PVP. What else do you expect? Do you want arbiter weapons as reward for boss hunting? Come on.
    People here is lazy af! Back in the days we had to do RB 24/7 to get a part of the stormwing set and yet you complain about the boss drop on IS.

solarjung likes this.
  10. Luff

People aren't complaining, they are making suggestions based on the current servers setup and its newly 4.8 items and content. IF you spent the time to read it all you would clearly understand where each player is coming from with their suggestion / insights.

If its not a want to make instances more attractive ( as some only just give 300k ap) it's a want to venture into the new content instances as @Muamon pointed out.

11. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

100% agree with you... the only "new" instance we have is IO but this one is actually from 4.7... so isnt that new at all... all others instances and bunch of things still not working...

suggestion : they could do a portal in Pande / Sanctum with the new instances with the normal drops and the extra drops (CM/TS/AP/Omegas) like IS...
    yes man IS is fucking old and boring... to be honest the only thing that isnt boring is 1v1 and others 1h portals or duel good players or some AM event... when i have some free time i just keep looking the screen waiting some of this 3 things so i can do some shit in this game...
    but yeah you can go IS/Muada Tren and other shits as well to farm some items but is BORING and the amount of rewards is to low... so imagine do all this fucking instances with all your chars... only kids can do that not people who are working at morning and in university at night (just like me and probably many others).
    and even if people have plenty of time to play i think the purpose is not to spend all day playing and lose their life

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    Muamon likes this.
  12. Luff

GOOD POINT! Trust man, it's rather annoying to be there, no pvp, no instances to do and these lazy people don't even want a take a few teleports to do other instances just wanna soak up in Sanct/Pandae and wait... which all and all is fine since the community been broken to function this way with the portals, so might as well rotate portals more often for other instances so people can have something to do no matter what time zone they're in and what their real life schedule is like, it would really amp up the activeness of the players and the population of the GamezAION community on a whole....

I think its even older bro haha, from 4.3 / 4.5 actually. IO Been worn out before 4.7 came out lmao. But yeah its OLD.....

solarjung and Gilldartz like this.
  13. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

this new update doesn't needs those portals anymore since we have the new map where we can enter those instances and w/o those portals in pandae all can explore those maps and do pvp/pve . . . and like reshanta before, we can farm enchantment stones at core that's why so much pvp in there...they should begin to add again those omega stones in levinshor to pvp while farming those stones....

14. masoy

masoy Proficient

IS PROBLEM AGAIN NVM THEM ..they
    need only AP anD CM and EXP.thats all they need
    so dont be mad if they AFK cuz the other player they dont AFK and THE IDE IS PERFECT KILLING
    ^^ thats all thank you if you want IS FASTER DONE KILLING THE BOSS 2 Cleric 1 SW 1 GLAD then the other ALL SORCERER AND 1 SM thats all i hope you got it

15. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

what I don't like about doing IS is when you are group with people who doesn't know their role.
    I actually pick the right group before doing it in order to do it effectively and efficiently.

Nowadays, I find it harder to find a full alliance compared to how it was during 4.7
    IS is one of those things that convinces me to log in still even though there's little to nothing to do in game. The rewards are actually fine atm but can't have the things I need atm.

16. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Balanced.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::):):)

17. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

since IS is alliance basis....i would suggest that ely and asmo can enter in IS to kill each other(for ap like 12v12 so that no one would dare afk and to make IS interesting)then go for omega(ofcourse the winning race)

18. truedeal

truedeal New Member

WOW!
    [​IMG]
    I actually assembled a alli and completed "real" IS with no AFK's!. And it gives gp

Let me check, am I dead?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  19. Luff

Shaddap lmao.

DPS List or it never happened!!!! :D

If gamez fixes the IS to be like retail LOL .... the fail rate will skyrocket.

20. masoy

masoy Proficient

NICE thinking of it ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.