1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

IS incentive

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by truedeal, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

How about add more CM and PE (or Laurels if possible)
    this is because of the new items that needed purification.

This is one of the reasons why I'm still playing :3 We have to try something new guys :3
    dayum we are already 4.8 but we're still doing 4.5-4.7 instances :3

If Omega stones can be farmed in Levinshor or Enshar/Cygnea, I'm sure that it will bring the PvP there :3
    or Panasterra is open for ALL players :3

Muamon likes this.
  2. pajkec2031

pajkec2031 Proficient

Well i guess it is as it is....we wont change anything with this suggestions...is so many threads in this topic and i dont see any moderator or somebody with power of making changes say: "Nice suggestion, we will see what we can do". So till there is enough donations to keep server up and running ppl on the top dont want to put some effort in it to make it better (i'm not saying they are not trying to fix bugs and that...). Some of this things we suggest were already implemented on very simmilar way as they could be now... so just some copy paste code, few lines of edit and bam there it could be new thingies each week and many happy players :)

I wonder how many of u are playing just because there is nothing better to do and cuz u have friends ingame, but not for the game itself?

P.S. I got sleek hovercycle chest (is that blue motorcycle mount inside) as a revard from that tooken game... i asked GMs it they could be so nice and open it for me beacause is "bugged"... 1st answer i get is "i dont have rights to do it without permision", and when she/he didnt get approval and i asked why, the answer was "some things are bugged for a reason", so the problem of this server is not in what can/could not be done and how hard is it to do it, but why do it at all if they dont need to, lets just add it to webshop and rich ppl will buy it, the poor ones are used to have nothing anyway XD

3. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

Hello,
    A few points I'd like to mention regarding your points and the threads main argument line. Indeed lots of changes could be done to make the server better but we have to look at the changes from lots of perspectives. Mainly from the development side, how important is it to edit a few things right now or solve bigger game breaking issues. Yes I know what we will get to, do it all in one or simply 'yeah you guys always say the same thing'. Believe me, it's the truth. We literally cannot do anything in regards to the changes, it's all up to our one man 'dev' team to make changes. What we shortlist is not up to us.

Another point, yes moderators might not have been active in this very thread but I can promise you that I've been reading each and one of the posts you guys make in the suggestions section. Just because I don't write 'nice one, keep it up', it doesn't mean I don't read it. Perhaps the suggestions will get implemented sooner or later, we shall see.

Any questions please send me a pm.

Regards,
    Illusions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.