1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamezaion feedback

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Daveolf, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daveolf

Daveolf New Member

Hello,

I just want to give you feedbak guys. Well...

I started to play Gamez again since one not named server just bored me... Gamez have great features, PvE + PvP thats absolutely great for me... Also all skills. This point is really great on Gamezaion. I like doing old instances like DC, DP or BT (i can do it solo lol). This PvE make me so happy that i dont care about some minuses that you have:
    - Restricted a lot of stuff
    - Shitty voting that sometimes work, sometimes not (i mean some pages)
    - P2W - no discuss, but you are not able to get best set for free in 1 year... You must have luck (in lottery) or pay plenty of $$$. I would like to donate ofc. But this rate is nonsense, please i cant afford even one part from arbiter for 20€? Sorry, but this is not rentabile for me (and I donated lots of private servers!)
    - Some bugs ingame (like rangers buffs) ban is not solving of problem...

Everything is great even with minuses, but only one thing make me really angry about this server (probably biggest reason why i won't donate now) is that game is dropping like 3 years old child from bike... I want unmask item -> drop game, I want go IS -> drop game (I am happy if it is on start), I want do anything -> drop game... Sometimes it take 2-3 times to log me in game. And sorry, if i play 5-6 hours daily and it drops like 15 or 20 times it is really problem. I am sure that this problem is not in my PC since retail, other private servers do not doing this.

So guys, I know that my words are nothing, but make this server better for us your players. I promise, if you repair this droppings I will make donation lets say 25€ it is nothing, I know but still it is something. And finally if you update credit system (make things little bit cheaper or give more credits for donations) Again I promise that I will donate something (and it could be much more than 20€!). I know there are players that would do same thing as me (or maybe not, whatever).

Make this server better guys, at least try to solve dropping.

(sorry for my english)

Best regards Dave (ingame Davebuff, Davetempl, Ciganka on Siel and Daveolf on Lumiel)

Mooks, cheert and Luff like this.
  2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Staff Member Trainee

Spoken words of a true observant.

However about the game dropping alot, not sure as to why you are experiencing this, but is your client shared? ( Do you use it for different pservers or do you have a folder of aion just for gamezaion?)

3. Daveolf

Daveolf New Member

Hi Luffy. I share Aion folder just with one other private server, but it works retail like so I'm not supposed to download anything like bin32 or L10. So we can count that folder is only with Gamezaion (also it allways check files before start to play).

4. truedeal

truedeal New Member

I spoke my mind one day and check out my signature. :cool:

on the subject of p2w

Martyr likes this.
  5. Mooks

Mooks Proficient

I quite agree with the rates for a private server IMO, though can't argue with them since they give off 10 free credits per voting site.

Hope they could bring back those time when they give off 20 credits per voting site when they get ranked 1 monthly before resets, though it was like around v2.7 :D (During the reign of ABG:))

6. Caligo

Caligo Proficient

It's your client for sure. My client crashes like twice a month at most and I play 4-6 hours per day.

7. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Staff Member Trainee

lmfaooooo .. mad you got stripped of your rights to free speech lawl

Martyr likes this.
  8. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

In my honest opinion, the blame should not be put only to the management but the majority of players here as well.

Either way, the server SUCKS.

9. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

BUSINESS as it is called....

And it keeps the server ALIVE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.