1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fair Game no more...

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Webrock, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webrock

Webrock Getting there

I am posting this in behalf of all Gamezaion players that's concerned about having players/AM's having +20EA gears. This is an item that is close impossible to achieve just by using Omega Enchantment stones. I presume the game no longer earn that as much as before, where now with an assuming AM as a friend, player can now purchase these kinds of gear though what they call Private store. If this presumption is not true, whey then give this kind of opportunity? I heard from a friend, players purchase +19 EA item, and try 1 time to Enchant it. If it fails, it goes back to +0. But if succeeds, OP EA+20 item is acquired. Whether this rumor is true or not, It still tips the balance of the game.
    Ping also plays a big part on pvp, Aion is a fast paced pvp game. And with the slight delay, can determine a win and a loss. But with A player or AM with +20 EA gear and with with only a double digit ping, against a player with lets just say +4EA gear and an average ping of 200-300. The chances are more likely that they player or AM with +20 EA gear would win. Although it all depends on how you good you do on pvp and the class type you go against with, but as i have seen, players without OP item, drop dead like flies. Thus looking like a lvl1 vs lvl65 pvp. Wherein , player would think twice to go and avenge their loss to that player. No more fun in that, would not think to go head to head again, no more vengeance to look forward to.
    Not like in 4.7, even with my average ping of 300-400 on pvp, i still get get much fun out of this game. Even with just a non credit items such as custodian Set and Weapon, there is still a change to win, and even with a loss, I still appreciate because of i still get to deal a fair amount of damage to the other player before going down. And make me feel good to go and have another clash with that player.
    But try doing that now against a player or AM with +20 EA gear and with a 2 digit ping....??? "Suicide".

I know this is a private server, but if this is what GamezAion future holds for players in your server who only have the Average item between EA-Custodian(non credited items), then the future for ours is bleak.

dungies, Ollo, Nayr and 2 others like this.
  2. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

Good evening sir.

3. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Staff Member Trainee

True words @Webrock But that "rumor" is true mate lol, and as sad as what you just said , it is somewhat true, not sure what the choice or decision to implement this choice of allowing players to privately purchase those unreachable +19 on EA items, but it is very clearl that the reason will never be explained to the Gamez public community nor is it a matter to discuss, can only avoid those players or try to beat them.

Nothing in life will ever be fair my friend, even if it is on a virtual gaming community, where ideas and other things are ignored and a care-less attitude is exemplified.

Nayr, Wilson and Webrock like this.
  4. Unleashed

Unleashed No Fear. No Mercy.

Another thread ? I'd watch out. Ban hammers might be unleashed. Just saying >.<

5. Marz

Marz Expert

Lautaro +20 me bro cmon!!

6. Edwin

Edwin New Member

ohh maybe i need says Am and Gm are the best and the server is great, and i love the staff
    is this ok? dont will delete my post?

7. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Alright, seeing as WE all know where this is going to lead, and how you're all expecting an answer that you aren't going to get. Having this thread is completely pointless, and will lead to no where, but to a pointless argument, and constant flaming.

There's already one thread, and you're all more than welcome to read it.

Shelo, Fendi and Stark like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.