1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siel's Wanted Week 4

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Dimitra, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edwin

Edwin New Member

omg... Santi2= Ragnark (Forum name)
    Same IP?
    This getting better every time...

Tesseract likes this.
  2. Euu

Euu ❀ξυττعя|♥|ŐяşąУ❀

Thank you for your advice, but i defend myself allways when someone speak bad thinks of me.

huh? who? wtf:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  3. Edwin

Edwin New Member

I was thinking that this person was Ragnark ...
    Can you swear that is not?
    Maybe I'm confused ....

4. Euu

Euu ❀ξυττعя|♥|ŐяşąУ❀

I dn't swear bcz I dnt know:confused: I dnt know why u stay reply. I only Reply Dimi, defending myself.o_O

5. Edwin

Edwin New Member

Is ok, in the inbox what you mailed me, you are more "nice"... (maybe you can copied it here that and dont reply in 2 places)
    I reply because:
    I can
    I want
    I was bored
    Im free
    Is really funny see how you deny the obvious
    But, I dont care... dont send me more inbox please...
    Really... just think in the OBVIOUS what EVERYBODY see, and accept the fact... again, you are worse your image and also Ragnark image too.
    I go to school now! good luck with this!

6. Euu

Euu ❀ξυττعя|♥|ŐяşąУ❀

I only send you one mail, for not spaming here..o_OThank you and Good Luck with your classes.

7. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

you guys should stop spamming this thread...

8. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Yeah, we should stop spamming this thread.

Tsurt and Giullia like this.
  9. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Ragnark, please. You aren't innocent.

Sigh, really people? It's funny how even after being caught you guys choose to still lie.
    I can give you 4 dam good reasons what you're saying is complete BS.
    1) You caught ragnark afking, right? Then tell me how exactly how in the world the guy was in slayer form when you were attacking him?
    2) It's funny how 5mins later after posting the screenshot we caught you both running around in Reshanta pveing togehter.
    3) What are the chances of actually running into him in the middle of no where in Levinshor? Seriously, out of all the places you decided to pick the bottom left of levinshor, and it's funny that he so happened to be there. You went into asmo terriorty, not for pveing, but for looking for him because you knew where to meet up with him.
    4) You're literally running around with a shedim set, no accessories, and a sauren polearm. And please, at least use slaughter next time. You're doing to 300 damage to the guy....

We don't set these events up just so you guys can go running off, and cheat. The more we see this keeps on happening it's like why bother even hosting these kinds of events if there's always going to be players trying to pull some silly little stunt like this?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    Shelo, Dimitra, Tesseract and 3 others like this.
  10. Eyeshielder

Eyeshielder Well-Known Member Forum Legend

You what.. fuck them :) just gimme all your laurels :)

Kyungmi likes this.
  11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I really found it fishy that a glad with Shedim Herald gear, Archon Sentinel's Earrings, Balaurbone Necklace, Primal Spirit Helm, and other amusing equipment pieces would kill Ragnark CONVENIENTLY in the middle of nowhere in Levinshor.. Then I logged in right after you posted your kill and saw this.

And this is just an excerpt taken from a half an hour long Balaur grinding session, and running around together in the same spot. At this point I would like to wholeheartedly thank you for taking the initiative to take Ragnark and go farm together in Reshanta 5 minutes after your kill was posted, because it saved me from having to decide whether I wanted to take a guess and disqualify you without proof, or do it righteously and with proof, which you unwillingly handed to me.

It is very convenient that apparently you caught Ragnark, who JUST SO happens to be your friend apparently, CONVENIENTLY AFKING in Levinshor, and right after you got your kill (and I mean RIGHT AFTER), you both were MAGICALLY and CONVENIENTLY placed in Reshanta with your glad and his alt to kill balaurs together, auto attack each other and spam "hahahahaha" to each other. Very convenient.

Also since when can AFK characters use Slayer Form? =o
    Your questions have been answered, and your complaints will not get you anything. You want fair game, this is fair game. You can't cheat and expect to get rewards, but complain when you are caught lying. You are disqualified from this week's event, and you will not receive any rewards for this kill or any other kill you get for unfair play. If you have any complaints feel free to send me a private message, but in this thread, this conversation is over.

Shelo, Tesseract, iFrancis and 8 others like this.
  12. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

I really hate purell, he kills everytime.

Euu likes this.
  13. Euu

Euu ❀ξυττعя|♥|ŐяşąУ❀

LIke I said
    ''Please Dont Accuse me Without PROVE THANK YOU.

I know you dont DO anything and you dont care.
    Just only need you to know IM NOT THAT TYPE OF PLAYERS.
    Good Night ;) Game Master.''

That video dnt prove anything. I kill Ragnark not that glady whatever
    I freak out with that video wtf hahaha XD
    Plz stop following me omg XD I freak out
    Like allways GM wins and all interested players support you, I dnt have a video when i was crafting there so.. Yes this thread, this conversation is over. Happy gaming :3
    I

14. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You do know that I can see all the characters of someone's account, right?

15. Euu

Euu ❀ξυττعя|♥|ŐяşąУ❀

Yes, you can do EVERYTHING you want, your the GM, I know that im not stupid. :) And like I said that videos dnt prove anything. And plz stop following me im freak out. If you want autograph just pm me.
    Like you said: If you have any complaints feel free to send me a private message, but in this thread, this conversation is over. Atleast for me.

16. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Seems convenient that you don't like being followed because you know that by me following you, you unwillingly handed me the proof that disqualified you!
    Try harder next time.

Euu likes this.
  17. ragnark

ragnark Getting there

hahahahaha

18. Euu

Euu ❀ξυττعя|♥|ŐяşąУ❀

That video dnt prove anything. Try harder too, You need to improve your following skills, You need the video of my glady with Ragnark not with that glady. Gosh XD

19. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

"You need the video of my glad with Ragnark"? Really, do I? Does that also mean that when a player is caught no animation hacking with an alternative character, we are not allowed to ban him because we "need proof with his main character?" Your logic is preposterous. I will not even begin to try to correct you over how absurd your arguments are.

I am sorry that you're that mad but it's your fault, you should have thought better before trying to kill a fully geared sin with Shedim Herald gear and Balaurbone accessory pieces and then proceed to grind Balaurs around Reshanta with him and spam laugh at each other. Not to mention you claimed the player was AFK when he had actually used Slayer Form, which you never gave me an explanation for. Was it that maybe a little bird appeared on his keyboard and clicked the skill while he was conveniently AFK in the bottom left of Levinshor? =O

When somebody steals, it isn't the officer's fault for catching the thief, but the thief's fault for stealing in the first place. Any further posts you make about this matter will be ignored and/or deleted. If you keep pushing it even more with nonsense arguments like "this is not Ragnark it's another glad" or "you shouldn't have followed me that's violating my privacy", you will receive a permanent thread ban.

Euu and Purell like this.
  20. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Not so sure you do.. even on your main character, your songweaver. Or any assassin for that matter. Let alone on a character with no gear.

please try to look at this from everyone else's point of view and tell me it was almost 10 hours ago that it was time for you to drop the act and take the shame -- better late than never

Euu, Giullia, Hizael and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.