1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How Can I buy the Ambassidor Chain set?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by dungies, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dungies

dungies Orlha

Just as the tittle say, I try to buy the Ambassidor chain set but it won't let me. I'm a chanter and running the MB set is kinda counter productive since even with EA staff and Sheperd set which give me around 2000 MB which are useless since the magical suppression are around 1500 for most character with good gear on. I'm currently using the Discordant gear and looking to further my character but I could not go further. anyone have any suggestion or alternative to the ambassidor set not being able to purchase ingame?

thanks in advance!

2. truedeal

truedeal New Member

Ive asked many times.

Legends say its "disabled" for no reason at all.

3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Sadly you cannot. Here is a related thread showing you what you can or cannot buy due to bugs in purchasing: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...ms-items-created-through-purification.192009/

However, even though you cannot buy it directly from the NPCs, you can purify it. Here is a guide about purification: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/equipment-purification-system-guide.190804/
    And here is an example of the materials you need to turn EAC into Ambassador's Divine set parts: http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/110601463/

Then whoever told you it's "disabled" is wrong or you read wrong. It isn't disabled, it is bugged. Emissary is the one that's been disabled, and that one yes, is disabled for no reason imo aswell.

4. dungies

dungies Orlha

ah I see thank you, so the starter set that is given to us, we can purify that to the set we want? @Dimitra

5. truedeal

truedeal New Member

Emissary is the one I meant haha.

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Well, you can do that, or you can buy EAC directly from the NPCs with Mithril medals and AP. Either way works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.