1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kevster told me to post my issue here (Kinah Bug)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Hawn, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawn

Hawn New Member

So when I logged in today I noticed I sold all my items. I went to collect and seen a -2,120,306,595 amount. I thought it was weird but I hit collect money anyways. It ended up still being negative and so I asked a person in my legion and they told me to PM Kevster who happened to be near us at the time. They told me to SS and wait for an admin. So here is the SS

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8690/aion0037ge.jpg

Please help me out with this. I never knew this was an issue and so I go on here and read about it everywhere, wish I had read it before I posted my items for lots of kinah..

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  2. robbert777

robbert777 Proficient

yep known bug, never sell over 2b, now you just have to wait for admin to fix it

3. Hawn

Hawn New Member

Im sorry I forgot to add

IGN: Hawn

Sold: Blue Dark Dragon king Items and a gold Noble Dark Dragon King items

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  4. Hawn

Hawn New Member

^^Bump, Hope to fix issue soon. :)

For everyone else with Kinah Bugs, you should never sell items that may total over 2B when collecting money. I have learned from this problem and only sell items that when I go to collect will be less than 2B.

Also never store kinah in your account warehouse. We should keep it on our characters.

As soon as you have the issue take a SS(Screenshot) with ur Prt Sc Button on your keyboard and then go into your aion folder and upload the selected SS to imageshack.us and make a post about your problem and include the link to ur pic hosted on imageshack that u just uploaded or maybe embed the photo in ur post.

I did hit collect money button thinking the - sign was just a mistake and after I hit collect my actual Kinah did go - .

To people who read this I think it may be smarter to hit the prt sc button before u hit the collect money. I wish I did.

Also I was told by 3 GM that only a few GM can help with the issue so dont think all GM can help with the issue.

Thanks.

P.S. Please Senior GM get back to me :)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  5. Garther

Garther New Member

The same thing is happening to me. I am also waiting for a reply.

6. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Only a head or Senior GM, such as Brynecalic or Zodake can solve this issue for you.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please note, in the future, do not put items for sale in the broker that total over 2,000,000,000 kinah, as that will cause it to bug and give you negative money.

2 people like this.
  7. Hawn

Hawn New Member

Yeah I wish I had read the posts about the issue before. But Im sure like most people they are excited they have items that may sell for a lot of Kinah and post it in the broker eagerly waiting to hit that sweet collect money and receive your funds after u see that little coin icon. I never really thought about it and if I had spent maybe 2 more minutes looking on the forums I could of avoided this mess.

I wanted to tele but couldnt, I wanted to upgrade my craft skill, but couldnt. The good thing is though I can still PVP and Gather, Craft, and Tele by use of scrolls. I can still get items by trading with other's.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Yeah I have been trying to stress the issue of not putting in items worth over 2B to everyone.

Thanks for posting on issues that you can't assist in as well. Nice to see the GM team reads all sorts of posts regardless if they can fix the issue or not :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.