1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

need help please

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rowen12, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowen12

Rowen12 New Member

someone can help me because the 7th buy a nether dragon sword and because I wanted to test omega upload a stone and destroy all the weapon talking to some friends told me that this weapon is not to destroy but then because there is not the tradee not give away or anything I wanted to climb with the omega and exploded and it seems strange because it is the first weapon in the entire game that destroys me first thing I ever saw that happen before in the aion

2. Daniel

Daniel Håx

It would be better if you would Pm @Dimitra or @Purell to help you on your case.

3. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

First You should blur or color over your ID, so other people wouldn't see it..
    When you dropped an omega on it, you mean your weapon disappeared from your inventory?

Louy likes this.
  4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

NEVER ever post your account information in public. Ever. Ever.
    I have heard one other player telling me the same ingame about the same weapon. I will be going online and checking if this is possible.

Edit: Indeed I see what you mean, it seems like NDK weapons get destroyed whenever you fail to enchant them, no matter what their enchantment level is. I will be checking into it because I am fairly sure this is not how it's supposed to be.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Cycles likes this.
  5. Rowen12

Rowen12 New Member

I think a complete injustice for the first time in the game that I play will Nose five years never ever a weapon from breaking out of nothing by using enchants and worse than the final spending 1515 credits to after a while lose the item you buy and then just tell me that was lost , never complained before about the bills they stole me because I did not care because I knew that I could recover , but now that items to buy and break out of nowhere it seems a Total nonsense for something that I never saw happen in the server

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Do you have proof? If yes then show me. If not then we won't be giving out items to people who claim to have lost their items.
    Before you go blaming people use your common sense and put yourselves in our positions for once. If somebody came to you and told you "I have destroyed my item" and had no proof, you would give them a new item right away just because they claim to have destroyed it? No. I won't either. So please, calm down a bit. You are overreacting.

If you have proof of your item being destroyed feel free to send me a message, and I'm not even entirely sure what can be done if you do actually have proof, it isn't up to me. If not then sorry. Closing this thread.

Cycles likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.