1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ceramium Medals, Blood marks, Ancient Coins

Discussion in 'Questions' started by timtaylor, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timtaylor

timtaylor Getting there

As someone who has been away from the game, I'm confused how to get these. I tried searching the forum and I see plenty of guides on how to use these items but none on actually acquiring them. I think you can get ceramium from siege but the sieges happen while I'm at work so this isn't a good option for me.

What is the best way for someone to farm these items that is looking to gear up? Also, is there a pvp gear thats easier to get that i should shoot for?

Thanks for your help.

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Ceramium Medals - other than siege, you can also get them from winning battlegrounds.
    Blood Marks - same thing. Battlegrounds, but also from PvPing, you get some every 3 or so kills.
    Ancient Coins - http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/186000237/ check the "quest reward" tab. Get them by doing these quests, and if you wanna go to Idian Depths you can ask an AM to port you.

About Blood Marks and Ancient Coins, they are quite cheap to buy from other players with Kinah, this might even be the fastest and easiest way. If you don't have enough kinah, check this out: http://gamezaion.com/index.php?page=onlinexchange You basically get kinah for being online. If you stay online for a while you won't have a problem earning quite the budget :p

Homicide, Ren and timtaylor like this.
  3. Sensei

Sensei Banned

1on1 tournament/two gods/ IS can give you ceramium medals and bloodmarks

timtaylor likes this.
  4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

infinite shard instance/ u can do 3 runs per toon when it s up. reward 20 cm/200bm/5credits/ap . is not allways up the event rift for instance but is like 12 from 24 up or so. about ancient hard to get em since drops not work, just the only way is from idian depth if u can find an AM online to port u there.

timtaylor likes this.
  5. timtaylor

timtaylor Getting there

Thanks a ton. Do you have to win in the 1v1 tournament to get these items? As someone who just has the starter gear, I think that'd be about impossible.

6. Sensei

Sensei Banned

I think no, but I prefer you do IS and two gods, thatwill help :)

7. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

It is 1v1, not 1v1 tournament, first off. You fight one opponent and you try to win. Tournaments are AM events, and not automatic. Battlegrounds (including 1v1) are all automatic.
    1v1 Battleground shows up every :00, and if you win it you get ceramium medals. There is also 1v1 Training, but that's what it says: training. You will only get some AP when winning it and nothing else.

8. timtaylor

timtaylor Getting there

Thanks a ton. Last question. I tried googling but couldn't find it. What is two gods?

Thanks

9. Sensei

Sensei Banned

if only im VIP I could give you some bloodmarks and Ceramium or even Cutodian set :3

Its like, you have to defend the God in which race you are into ely = Kaisinel asmo = Marchutan

10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

It's another battleground where you get ported in Silentera canyon with other players from your race, and you see Marchutan and Kaisinel fighting, and you have to click on some big pillars that spawn every now and then, to activate skills to make your God use damage skills on the other. The race that kills the other race's God first, wins.

11. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

Hi, 1v1 Event NOOB's tip, Creat an Assasin at least Lv.60 to acquire Hide, Join 1v1 and hide until times ends some of the people get pissed and leave, so for those who leave = lost, so you won without fighting. Just try it , but if u go Vs Assassin and Ranger best use Return before the fight starts.

12. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Please don't encourage players to do that. It's already annoying enough on how many players tend to do that these days. >.>

@timtaylor

If you're interested, I can give you a free discordant acc set from my main character. Just send me a pm here on the forums.

Dimitra likes this.
  13. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

Ohh sorry xD

Purell likes this.
  14. Hyun_Soo

Hyun_Soo あなたをずっと待っています

Well if u want to escape from some instances like INFINITY SHARD / RENTUS BASE / RUIN OF CHAOS and some Vortex ( 1v1/ BoG / 6v6 etc....
    I would like to encourage you to join some forum events which will be hosted by our respective GMs and AMs by this, you can get better gear in exchange to ur winning prize that could be easy and helpful...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.