1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Client Issue I CANT LOG IN MY ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Problems' started by DDD777, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDD777

DDD777 New Member

I couldnt log in my account right now.But i havent played for a long time.I just want to come back to gamezaion.If anyone can recovery my account please.

2. Daniel

Daniel Håx

What does it shows when youre trying to Log-in?

3. DDD777

DDD777 New Member

After enter account and password.It goes to next image then stop/I guess they deleted my account.Because i haven't logged in since 2014.

4. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

try logging in on the website first, if you can still login on the website, then your account is still alive, however, if the error says "Create account or whatsoever" message it does have, then say adios to your previous account and create a new one.

5. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Hello!

Did you happen to download the game through NCSOFT?
    If so, then it means your version is not compatible with our server's version and you will need to download the game via torrent (which is a bit outdated thus you might enounter some errors but at least you'll be able to run the game until we release an updated torrent version).

Also, you might not be eligible since you already attempted to log in but froze, check this out:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/returning-players-campaign-now-active.194046/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.