1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NEW PVP MAPS!

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Zikel, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikel

Zikel The Dragon Lord Conqueror Forum Legend

AIGHT AIGHT! where about! imma go now! xD

2. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

I made a thread also b4, It's about how Boring in katalam long time ago.

3. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

instead of prizes handed out to those who do those daily events (1v1, gvg, etc..) in their respective safe havens. why not hand those prizes to those who actually raids.

Cycles and Patatas like this.
  4. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

Good idea,
    And we must find a solution for these zerging.
    We don't know, if PvP will be move to that mentioned maps, Elyos might still zerging.

5. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

GAMEZ PVP is freaking boring because of the population made up of 95% idiots.
    A lot of threads such as this has been posted here but nothing really happened.

FFA = dead
    Mixfight = dead
    Proves that most of the players left in this server has their brains made of firecrackers.
    Nuff said.

Not just elyos. come on we all know both factions have defective players. lol

6. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Oh no wonder keashfufu was born on april 2015. So you dont know that this same exact cycle, this whole thing that youre doing posting about how unfair it is this and that pvp in newer maps this in that,This whole topic, and im excluding players that know what im talking about and has been there plenty of times. The people that posted all this wonderful ideas oh we should do this we should do that... It was all posted over 50 fucking times. This same exact thing. Over and over and over. And i mean no disrespect fufu and everyone else, you guys are good people. But posting this topic again this same cycle of suffering and dumbfounded misery is fucking killing me. All i fucking see is people crying about how bad it is and how they want to change maps and then asking for the staff for something that was already given soo manny fuucking times. And still! People keep complaining. Oh heiron is great belusion is great eltnen much wow! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND GO. what is this 1980s? Cmon guys think a llittle. Youre all facing a fucking screen that produces something so easy. Its called a phone or a computer. Almost all if you have a better way of communicating with each other. And dont fucking lie to me if you say you dont. Heres an example. Keashfufu. Youre a bg and a well known player in the ingame server and in forums so instead of asking for something that will happen either never or in year, post a thread about how you want to pvp in another map besides inigg or gelk and youre going to do it tomorrow at 8oclock w.e your time is over there and you would like to have anyone that likes to participate type down their skype addres or whatsapp adress who ever wants to participate and if this isnt allowed ask them to all private message you. In the end the outcome will be the same you add ll in one chat room and bam everyone takes their little toon and go to a place and starts pvping everything else comes in natural everyone that participated calls in lfg both sides ofcourse ely and asmo cause im pretty sure these 215 replies have both asmo and elyos. Eventually people outside will join and eventually guess what there will be zergs ofc there will always be zergs time to time. But in a situation like this? There wont be zergs all the time. Just roam. Youll have a chatroom of players. Tell each other wander around. Oh yeah forgot to mention. Plot twist everysingle person including myself have zerged atleast once. And once is enough to call you... ALL. A. hippo. All of you are cute fat hippos. So before fixing zergs, before fixing new maps. Try fixing yourselves. And stop asking the staff for something they already provided for you. You have rift events mixevents and shitty am events like muomon's. Shame on you btw. Shame.
    They gave you everything they could. But before that ask yourselves is there anything you can do? Hmm is there anything keshfufu can do? Hm oh idk he is a bg in his legion that has over 20 actives. He has the ability to create more than one alliance and take them to certain locations in a MAP. he is talking to people in forums AND THEY ARE RESPONDING AND MOSTLY POSITIVELY. Oh gee idk. What ever shall we do gg getrekt we should uninstall give up.... Oh wai..... Theres so much you all can do. Its all there infront of you. Just go and get it. One of you should just take the lead and start something up. Something that works. Not asking for help or ideas. You already have help and ideas.... Dont ask help from me tho. I aint helping ya niggas for shet.
    P.s. dont take this the wrong way. I love you all. It just pains me to see the same mistakes happen over and over. Except for muamon. Shame on you tranee. Youre a A.P.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    Gilldartz and Cycles like this.
  7. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

very well said.. i got your point.

Davidkht likes this.
  8. Zikel

yeah i know what ur talkin about. but we made pvp in levinshore yesterday. im just trying to help this server to be fun.

9. Tsurt

Tsurt ~ Cris ~ Forum Legend

I totally agree with keash, i'd like to see pvp in levin or kaldor instead of inggi, but well yesterday we had some fun there. Today everyone is back in inggi :/..

10. Zikel

the lets recruit again xD

11. Hizael

Hizael I love You ღ Forum Legend

tell me what that prevents get out outside from inggi/gelk?

12. Zikel

idk because when they log in and think pvp they automatically think of inggi/gelk

13. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

The "tsunami" should've included gelk and inggi so that the pvp maps left will be levinshor, kaldor. Hopefully we can pvp in Pangaea(damn, I really want to see that map)

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

not hard thing, they can add it as a mix map^^ could be rlly cool lol:D but well can t be compare with the fights i had on FFA maps haha, best days ever. ANYWAY every map without rifts like old times will be a zerg map.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
  15. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Didn't read lol
    #respect <3

Btw, the server really needs a new place for pvp, places where there will be more than only 1 spot to resurrect / put kisks, so, the pvp won't became ping - pong. Good luck with that, i agree with most of you!

Muamon likes this.
  16. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Cause you dont know how to read louy thats why. Get rekt playboi

17. Anie

Anie Proficient

All weak players pffff

18. Louy

Someone needs to learn the meaning of a "joke".

Muamon likes this.
  19. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Nigga i was the one joking. Man... Since when was the last time someone called you playboy. Ease up louy youre the one getting serious here. And Muomon stop kiss assing. So now youre gonna like every comment that insults me demotes me? Youre just proving my point that you are an A.P. yeah very am of you. Youre going to last so long.

20. Louy

Hmm, the way you said doesn't looked like a joke, anyway, nevermind, and well, you would be surprise to know what people use to call me. Don't take this discussion forward as it was a misunderstanding.
    Also, my best friend likes every post of mine, she doesn't mean anything that you mentioned, take it easy man, she's a good girl, a good friend and she's doing a great job as an AMT.

Tsurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.