1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atreian New Year's Resolutions!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Dimitra, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kei1989

kei1989 New Member

Ign: Taboo
    Server: Siel

4 Atreian New Years Resolution:
    1. Holiday is gonna ended, Its time to clean up the dirty on my weapon. Get ready for new year never ending battle to protect Asmo land.
    2. I have been a killer machine last year, let's me teach you how to use your bow to become a killer machine like me..
    OMG i forgot how to use my bow after holiday. Urgent situation ! I have to go to meet Mr Training-Dummy now !!!
    3. I know peace will never come to this World, but deep inside i want to see it. This year i will complete my dream as become Atreian Master Chef. Believe me, if you have a chance to taste my heavenly tasty foods, you will never want to buy another foods on broker.
    4. I believe there are rare food materials somewhere in this Atreian world. Have you ever think about Vietnamese hot pot style with Golden tatar meat inside... Wew, i just cannot wait to eat that tasty meal.. Golden Tatar Hot Pot - first goal of 2016 year.. Let's go for it...

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  2. neo77

neo77 Proficient

IGN: Beastlyforeskin
    4 Atreian New Year's Resolutions:

1. This year i will train more my greatsword/shield+sword skills in deph, apparently these templars deployed in gelkmaros are literally getting away with murder. wonder if they ever on some kind of drug those danarian nurse used to shoot on guards before sieges.
    2. another year without a job and my cooking skills are beyond pathetic and i cant expect to only live off my crit food anymore. maybe ill show up at the bard's college and and play my harp on the market place in pernon? perhaps seems like my only choice.
    3. Getting a house, cant afford to be camping near vorgaltem citadel's mountains.. eventually some raid will come and take me away to some stupid place in reshanta and wait for my legion to come siege the whole place. i saw that studio prices dropped down and maybe this is my chance to live ''the life'' that i ever wanted.
    4. Give my polearm a good ol' rub , poor alina hasnt met real love from a kindle fire since i worked for the blood crusaders from reshanta. i remember we were sent out to rescue some shugos at the tigraki islad that were working as slave.. funny how the guy we were after was traumatized so much by the scorching heat of the eye that the only thing that he could think of was of working steel all day perhaps he was delirious with little to no water. ill see if i can catch him at the temple of artisans someday

Razor, Kessie and Dimitra like this.
  3. Aerozure

Aerozure ᴄʜʀɪs

IGN: Godszlayer
    1.,My mother told me that Elyos are very dangerous to us. So, to find the truth about the legend of elyos, I will do anything just to discover where they came from,I will be more curious and investigative in this year.
    2.i will go outside to sweep the ground and specially i will water the plants so that atreia becomes more beautiful.
    3. I will go to my neighborhood to have some plans about the cleanliness of atreia.
    4.As an atreia's Resident, I will do these everyday and will always think positive thoughts.

Yoshiniko, Patatas and Dimitra like this.
  4. Zahel

Zahel Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life.

IGN:Zahel
    Server:Siel
    4 Atreian New Years Resolution

1. I will gather my team to protect elyos in need and to stop beritra before he gets his hands on Ereshkigal’s Balaur relics and gains an even stronger grip on Atreia
    2. I wont give up finding the traitor inside elysea.
    3. I will find a way to finish the fight between asmos and elyos.
    4. I will stop the destruction of aion.

shablai, Yoshiniko, Kessie and 2 others like this.
  5. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

IGN: Saruayu
    1. My goal for this Atreian year is to accomplish the goals of the past Upheaval year which I should have done when Dark Betrayal arrived because I made a promise in The Promised Lands and planned it when Atreia shattered, during the assault on Balaurea. No being as serious as a Daeva can be, now it really will be the downfall of the Asmodian race & I'll make sure of that.
    2. This year I'll spend more time in the Arena of Discipline training my skills to finally get ranked up to Elyos Army General. Who doesn't want fame & glory for the new year? I certainly do.
    3. I will no longer spend kinah on new costumes in broker, but instead buy an extra Fancy Wood Display Cabinet to place in my studio at Oriel and store my old precious dresses there. I can't carry my entire garderobe in my inventory anymore, not even my pets can carry it any longer.
    4. This year I'll focus on graduating at Siel's university & spending more of my time in the Library of the Sages, studying shugo's language to understand them better when questing. Nyerk, nyerk, nyerk ! Yes, I just wished you all a Happy New Year !

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    Peach, shablai, Mae and 10 others like this.
  6. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

IGN: Axv
    4 Atreian New Year's Resolution:

1. I'm gonna buy a new set of wings to practice my flying skills especially the gliding one and to fully overcome my fear of heights.
    2. I'm gonna buy a new two storey house with a garage for my sharptooth motor mount in the old village near the new heiron gate, using my hard earn kinah. It will also guarantee my family's security and to prevent them from the harmful and hostile attacks of the asmodian terrorists.
    3. I'm gonna join the Elyos Army to ensure the safeness of my family and all the elyos people. To keep them safe from the violent attacks of the asmodian. To bring peace to the whole nation of elysea.
    4. I will also do a double job. While i'm in the Elyos Army i also want to earn extra abyss point by joining a group of people who will go to the deep caves of Infinity Shard to kill the powerful hyperion. I want my son to be enrolled in an ivy league school like Kaisinel Academy. Since, Kaisinel Academy does not accept kinah as an initial payment. And abyss point is the only monetary payment they accept. Only rich people can study on this prestigious academy. I want my son to study here on his tertiary education. It will help him to be productive, and be more knowledgeable on combats. So in the future, he will follow my footsteps. He will keep his family and the whole elysea safe from terror attacks.
    "To elyos be the Glory."

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Maleficent, Mae, Euu and 4 others like this.
  7. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

IGN: Rahy

> I will stop eating too much [​IMG]Adoring Tiger Candy [​IMG] icon_cash_item_polymorph_candy_a.png because I became addicted to the attack speed !
    > I will stop to use too much scolls uselessly to protect the trees of Pernon.
    > I will continue to heal and buff all Daevas needed.
    > I will give one siege weapon per week for my legion contribution.

Dimitra likes this.
  8. Myd

Myd Getting there

IGN:myd
    SERVER:siel
    4 Atreian's New Year's Resolution:
    1:I'm going to train hard in the snowy mountains of Beluslan and return when strong
    2:teach what I taught my brigadier those who know nothing about the large caverns and powers
    3:Elysea improve my studies and all its secrets yet to remain hidden
    4:enjoy every day with my sparring partners with bonfires and drunken telling great stories of war and elten heiron

Dimitra likes this.
  9. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

IGN: Destiny
    Server: Lumiel
    1. I vow to finally craft that maddening Noble Sky Dragon Emperor's Durable Staff that has been driving me mad over the past year or so.
    2. I will try to be more focused when I'm entering combat with other daevas in group, and not just occasionally cast flash of recovery and rejuvenation when they're facing multiple Asmodians.
    3. I will try to tone down my weird obsession with obtaining clothing that seems to have come from another world but still looking devilishly good on me.
    4. I will try keep my cool and remain calm when a random daeva "commands" me to buff them with a blessing as if they're entitled to it.

Kessie, Dimitra and Yoshiniko like this.
  10. Fhae

Fhae Proficient

IGN: Fhaeblade
    4 Atreian New Year's resolutions:

1. I will change the oil to Narki Steel (pet) every full moon of Altgard what for never forget me scrolls and foods, and I will draw a walk in the new maps...
    2. I will see all the painties of the bunnies in Pandaemonium and I will take a selfies to all...
    3. I will fight each increasingly aggressive in the "1v1" event without using both "hide" because all cry ...
    4. I will be less accumulator and sell cheap stuff in the broker...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    Dimitra and Kessie like this.
  11. Demonbard26

Demonbard26 New Member

IGN: Elonmatana
    Server : Siel
    4 Atreian New Year's Resolution
    1. I will decorate my house in pernon with my family in aion (legion mates)
    2. I will visit always reain soldiers and give them some kucien juice
    3. I will train in training 1 v 1 portal to have a good fit body.
    4. I will do exercising everymorning in pandaemonium for good and healthy body in killing enemies ! :)

Dimitra likes this.
  12. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

IGN: Lithia
    1. After my long slumber within the depths of the abyss after the exhausting battle I fought to maintain order and entertainment in Atreia few years back, I have decided to donate most of the things I don't need anymore for the less fortunate to make good use of instead. Someone also needs to do her warehouse/inventory general cleaning so...
    2. My awakening wasn't due until I heard the fireworks blasting off nonstop last night. I only then realized that I've been sleeping for a really long time. Hence my mind is still having difficulties trying to process the changes happened in Atreia while I was in deep sleep. So I think it is only proper to go out more and explore the new Atreia. Gather information I have missed and at the same time keep assisting the low level Daevas in need of help that I see on the way, with things I know that would be of help to them.
    3. Since my body is still feeling weak, I am considering to do some training to familiarize myself with the fighting skills and strategies which I believe I have forgotten. However, given that I don't have the high-end items for PvP, PvP is out of the question for now. So I will do what I think I do best: Questing and PvE. I will try hosting more instances run to acquire good PvE items and give them to those who needs it more than I do, recruit under-geared Daevas to help them to get items from their own hard work or simply train them in preparation for the real battles later on.
    4. I am very unsociable due to fear of betrayal. But my old friends made sure I let them in because they were just really good Daevas that found something in me when I couldn't see it myself. But I have lost most of my good comrades thoughout the years of my absence, fighting the dark and growing forces of the Balaurs. I swear to not let their deaths be in vain. I will once again open my doors to new and stronger friendships and alliances and fight our enemies together. For the better Atreia!!

Kessie, nofeara and Dimitra like this.
  13. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

IGN: Bud

4 Atreian's New Year Resolutions

1: I promise to start sharpening my greatsword whenever required. I cant have those pesky scouts dodge me all the time, ive been putting the sharpening business off every single year, no more!

2: I will stop borrowing money from loan sharks in order keep up with my estate's fees. Last year i got set up at Krakas's Den at gunpoint by some outlaw gunslingers demanding emmediate payment of my depts. I had to disappear for a year!

3: I was given access to BDSM's legion warehouse, all i did was to steal consumables and candies instead of being a contributing member of the legion. First of all ll id like to apologize to Vainly, and second i promise to repay all ive stolen.

4: I will start doing my own aethertapping and essensetapping and i will stop taking advantage of my naive friend @Shouji. In fact, i will personally handle all his consumable needs for the upcoming year.

Dimitra and Uehara like this.
  14. Rozwell

Rozwell Jesus loves you

IGN: Tylkys
    Server : Siel
    4 Atreian's New Year's Resolution
    1.I go spend less scrolls because I no have kinah to buy more consumables
    2. I want to live new adventures'm tired of just standing in sactum
    3. I promise this year buy the rest of my accessories earrings, and rings
    4. I see children playing in quiet sanctum in the middle of so many wars, I will do everything to protect them so that nothing happens

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    xpapax45, Hizie and Dimitra like this.
  15. Sensei

Sensei Banned

IGN : Azumie
    SERVER : Siel
    RACE : Asmodian
    4 Atreian New Year's resolutions:

1. I will start eating healthy delicious seafoods and seashells from enshar instead of horned dragon meats
    to reduce the risk of getting high blood this year.
    2. I will host a fund raising activity (Mount Racing) open to all asmodians together with their mounts
    to help the infected citizens of Brusthonin caused by Beritra and the Balaur Legions.
    3. Earn some genuine trophies and design it to my house so that my visitors can see my achievements
    4. I will open a garage store and start selling my 2015 pre-loved costumes so I can buy the new upcoming costumes this 2016

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    iHmf, Dimitra and Patatas like this.
  16. Kioji

Kioji Broken Dreams

IGN: Idarkendl

4 Atreian New Years Resolution:
    1. I'll defend the gelkmaros fortress from Balaur or Elyos ..
    2. I will provide the zombies food in brusthunin so that they wont attack the newbie..
    3. I'll protect the mumu village in the sea creatures and the pirates ...
    4. I will guard the beluslan so that if theirs many elyos camping i can easily call all the asmodian's army to defend it and starts a PVP ..

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  17. Zpiritcaster

Zpiritcaster New Member

IGN: Zpirtcaster
    1. I will help restore the balance of Tower of Eternity by protecting the Realm.
    2. I will help train those young Daevas to be strong in order fend off destruction in our race.
    3. I will always pray for Lady Ariel's guidance.
    4. This year i'll be grinding my skill sharpen my mind to be ready in future war.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Vash and Dimitra like this.
  18. Germsxz

Germsxz Dragon Lord's First Tribute

IGN: Germsxz
    SERVER: Siel

4 Atreian's New Year's Resolution:
    1. I won't go to night club's in Pandaemonium anymore coz my waifu becomes dragon when she get mad.
    2. I will implement the "Law's of Asmodians" and "Make pay those LawBreaker".
    3. Becoming more generous and compassionate to other's, specially to those in needs.
    4. I will support and provide the needs of our soldiers in order to prevail peace and defend our country from elyos.

iHmf and Dimitra like this.
  19. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

IGN: Cursedintruder

1. I will start planting trees or any other fruit bearing plants at Theobomos that many of us has unintentionally forgotten. I must raise awareness about global warming at Atrea that we started to feel every summer because of the intense heat of the sun which is not normal compared from the last century. We can only prevent this global warming when all of my fellow Daevas are aware of what is happening in Atrea.

2. I will sharpen my skills namely, alchemy, handicrafting, tailoring and cooking for me to level up my potentials in creativity. In doing such, I can be more creative and innovative on creating scrolls, potions, weapons, armors, boost food and drinks which I can sell to all the General Goods Merachant and Quarter Masters in Atrea in a more affordable and reasonable price compared to the Brokers.

3. I will put up a Homing Shelter at Beluslan together with my fellow crafters from Atrea wherein any Asmodian can take a rest, freshen up, keep warm, feed up and invigorate after a long battle. All of these are free of charge, thanks to all my fellow crafters who gave a portion of their profits from crafting.

4. I will start accepting tutorials every Sunday on how to be an effective Sorcerer, wherein part of my income will be saved, thus, I can start constructing a village at Poeta for the aged Daevas who fought against Beritra a few years ago. I will let them feel that all their efforts and hard-work will be paid off. A village wherein their family can visit them anytime of the year in their so called safe heaven.

Germsxz, iHmf and Dimitra like this.
  20. Qty

Qty ⬛SPIRITMASTER⬛

IGN: Qty

- I will save more kinah so i could still buy some foods,drinks,weapons,clothes and also for the teleportation fee.
    - Gonna Explore, Climb, Fly, in so many places like beluslan.
    - I'm Gonna adopt a second pet and name it The Food-eater-inator sound like an invention :D.
    - I will train hard with my friends in sanctum.

Germsxz and Dimitra like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.