1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Level 65 Gear farm?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by zumber, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zumber

zumber New Member

Hello guys! Are there any ways that you can solo farm towards a decent gear as a fresh level 65?

2. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

Ahoy there matey!! Welcome to Gamez Aion, here are some few tips that was given by other players in leveling up fast and obtaining PvPvE gear.

1. Leveling up to 65 is easy now thanks to @nofeara
    If you’re VIP user, here’s how you can level up fast.
    If you’re a normal user, here’s how you can level up fast.

2. After leveling up to 65, the most common way to obtain purple or mythic gear is by doing Infinity Shard (IS). Here you can get Ceramium Medals (CMs), Tempering Solution, Enchantment Stone, Blood Marks, 500k Abyss points and Infinity Shard boxes that held Eternal or Mythic item for your class.

3. Here’s where you can exchange your CMs according to your race. Let’s thank @Rahgol for this one
    Exchanging BMs and CMS

3. Once you’re all geared up or you’d just like to experience PvP again, here are some essential stuff that you might want to read to help you. Thanks to @JessiHan
    4.8- Cheap Consumables + Tokens & Coins & Bundles + GP/Forts siege schedule

For future questions or references, you can always post a thread here on the forums on the Questions section so the community can help you or you can check the Guide’s Section of the forums as well.

Hope this helps! Have fun and welcome to Gamez!

Purell likes this.
  3. zumber

zumber New Member

But I am not gear ready for IS and neither I got a 12 man party with me

4. Tsurt

Tsurt ~ Cris ~ Forum Legend

You dont need a very good gear for IS, the starter one is fine. About the group, when you are in-game press Shift+V and you will see all the groups recruiting for people, there you can apply and join them or make your own one.

Loki likes this.
  5. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

Hmmm. Being ready for IS is something you shouldn't worry about. Since you are given initial equipment for your class, all you need to do is wait for people shouting at LFG looking for IS party and join them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.