1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Trouble with launching

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Uvian, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uvian

Uvian New Member

So I have no idea what the frickty frack is going on. I think it's my firewall, which I've tried to turn off and let the launch load, but it's no use.
    I'm using Norton, so I'm wondering if anyone has ever come a long this problem before? I have gotten other files within gamez aion that were removed, however I am restoring them.

I have tried a few more times to launch. I've gotten the "failed to initialize the game," message, but I don't get quite what to do from there on out. I've looked into what to do, but I don't how I'm suppose to "downgrade" or and "deleting Bin32 and launch NcSoft to fix it."

Am I suppose to have downloaded a specific NcSoft Launcher or what? I have the generic one from Aion, so I think I'm on the right track.

Now I seem to be getting crashes when launching. I have looked in the forums. I already have .Net Framework 4.0. Also the file on Megashare is no longer available.

Attached Files:

2. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

Installing or downloading the client from NCSoft directly won't let you play on Gamez as retail is in 4.9 and Gamez is on 4.8. For you to be able to play, you have to download Gamez via torrent. You may or may not be able to use LFG chat but this is the working version of Gamez.

3. Uvian

Uvian New Member

I downloaded everything via Torrent. I just downloaded NcSoft Launcher from a third party. Is this why I'm having troubles launching gamez aion? Where am I suppose to get NcSoft Launcher then? or is it already included in gamez aion?

4. Loki

What do you need the NCSoft launcher for? Download the Gamez Client on the website and follow the steps provided there.

5. Uvian

Uvian New Member

Okay so I just relaunched gamez aion and it seems to be working properly now. Let's hope I didn't speak too soon.
    Case closed.

6. Loki

Tell us if it worked.

7. Uvian

Uvian New Member

I didn't experience any crashes so I don't know. Might have just been my firewall.

Loki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.