1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Through the Years... (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Puddles, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    Hello Daeva's!

Another year here has gone by at GamezNetwork. We've been through quite a bit, struggles, bugs, good times, bad times. Everything. It all culminates to make Gamez what it is today. For better or worse, sometimes we have really cool things happen, sometimes, not so good. I remember plenty of hilarious bugs or issues that have happened and some rather bad ones that well were funny in their own way.

Now, this has nothing to do really about that. But, it does!

What your goal over the next 4 days? Put together a screenshot collage, of your time here at Gamez. From when you started till now. It doesn't matter how old the screenshots are or anything. You will have to edit them some, as it is a collage style (see: Examples) your welcome to do any style you want to, as long as they are in that format.

Also, a small story (a paragraph of two) about your collage is needed. This is mainly to give some substance to the pictures you've chosen that represent your time here at Gamez.

Thats about all! I hope you guys have fun and defiantly thank you all for yet another year in the books. We hope to have many more to come.

Rules are very simple.
    1) Do not use multiple forum accounts you will be disqualified
    2) Everyone Can Participate
    3) Plagiarism is not okay and you will be disqualified from this, and any future forum events.
    4) One entry per person
    5) Screenshots may be from multiple characters.
    6) Use as many screenshots as you want
    7) Editing is allowed for Sizing only. No glitter-glam
    8) Use Imgur or Similar to Upload Your Collage
    9) Only provide the Link to the Image do not insert the graphic into the thread.

Entry Format:
    Server Name:
    Character Name:
    Collage Image Link:
    Story:

Prizes (The part you all really actually care about)
    1st Place: Elite Arbiter Armor Set (Of Choice) - Destiny
    2nd Place: Wings of the Circle Conditioning Level 2 - Bless
    3rd Place: Seraphim / Shedim GM Costume - Wangfei

Event Run Time:
    February 18th - February 21st 11:59 US EST
    Use This to Covert to your Time Zone: World Time Buddy

Credits to @Dimitra for the Header

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

And this is my (self-centered) example of the anniversary collage image! It's been 5 years but I'm glad I stayed until now :p

[​IMG]

My entry is merely an example! I will not be taking part in the event. Feel free to take inspiration from it and make your own!
    Good luck to all of you!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    Aerozure, Joze, Atayris and 17 others like this.
  3. Idrilke

Idrilke Proficient

Server Name: Lumiel and Siel
    Character Name: Calamityjane and a lot of other toon
    Collage Image Link:
    [​IMG]
    Story: from march 2011 to february 2016 I never won a forum event in 5 years and a few months, so if I break the rule of this one and it touchs me one ball without making the other move

Krnkszxc, Nayr and Puddles like this.
  4. Silloubaby

Silloubaby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Server Name: Siel
    Character Name: Silloubaby
    Collage Image Link:
    [​IMG]
    Story:
    Years past when I started playing this very addictive game. All is good when suddenly a very big tragedy happened...
    As you can see the pictures included to my collage is not the old ones, yes because it is new. I was hacked twice and because of that all my good old memories are forgotten and burned to ashes. But beside from that tragedy, I still managed to move on and continue my endless journey of this game.

Okay lets not take much deeper. I don't wanna feel my pain again by that time.:)

:happy: Happy 6th Anniversary Gamez Aion !! :happy:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  5. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Server Name: Lumiel
    Character Name: Destiny
    Collage Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/lZusU4r.jpg
    Story:
    Five and a half years since I started playing on Gamez, five and a half years of moments spent in utter chaos. They joy of getting that item you've been longing for so long, the depression you feel when you get crushed in fights in a row, the self doubt that crosses your mind when you see others excelling in duels while you struggle, that surge of adrenaline when being chased by the enemy, when you dive into a raging fight, when you get your first, then 100th, then 1000th kill... I felt all of that here, on gamez, alone, and later, with the tons of friends I have made throughout the years. I'm not a person that holds a grudge for long, only person that managed to make my blood boil was @Grrr , and even that didn't last long, so I think of myself as someone that made lots of friends and acquaintances, and no enemies.

I was fortunate enough to be accepted into a legion with friendly and helpful people, some of which I have included into the collage, so I'll take this opportunity to give a shout out to some of them, most, if not all have moved on, but I still keep in touch with the majority of them. Rica, Mayari, Tzubaki, Goomoonryong, Tasedo, Deara, Musitax, Alydia, Saee, Eli, are some of the core members that joined me on some of the crazies adventures I've had in Aion. Pvp, pve, helping me with that dreadful noble oriel wing feather plant, you name it, they were one call away to help out. Patch after patch we went through various bugs, re-balances, tuning, glitches and other annoying bits, and still we persevered, as Tzubaki would put it. Throughout the years various other people have joined and left the legion and to this day, even though I may be the only member that is online, I refuse to leave it, simply because it has lots of memories for me.

The situation with Lumiel is what it is, and I can only hope that it will improve, and if it doesn't, well, I'll just enjoy the time I have with it. I still have friends that have moved on to Siel, so I drop by and chat with them whenever I can, but I still remain loyal to Lumiel. I won't be making a list of people I've had good times with since it would extend this "confession" pointlessly, so for you guys, I'll just say thank you, thanks for being a part of my virtual Aion life :eek:. The images in the collage are mostly of my various characters, some of which no longer exist, and a few legion mates.
    So yes, that was it. A bit too long even for me, but I believe it was due to be said. Thanks Gamez for the memories and happy 6th anniversary!

P.S. No, this is not a goodbye story >.>

Cxezsensei, Kyungmi, Muamon and 6 others like this.
  6. Mae

Mae Maeow 。^・ェ・^。

Character Name: Icemint
    Collage Image Link:http://imgur.com/z64ffXz
    Story:
    It's been a year since i chose the bright side and became a noob gladiator, after a few months i joined "Berserkings" legion which i consider as my war-freak family but fun to be with (They're helpful, kind and extremely friendly , Just don't tell them they're noobs, they would probably eat you alive, that actually what pisses them off lol ), It became more exciting because they love raids and I actually love PvP. I was surprised that the open world PvP here is absolutely amazing and that's the reason why i fell in love with Gamez.
    In this amazing game i experience the warmth of love, As me and my husband are both playing this game the bond between us became more stronger.
    The christmas became merrier as i received many gifts from our generous AMs. (I don't know if they're santa's relatives or what)
    I only have a few photos of my journey but next time I will not make just another collage, I will surely make an album for my future experiences. So let's continue on making a lot of wonderful memories!, Many years to come! Happy Anniversary to all of us! Kanpaii!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    Muamon, Dimitra, Bordy and 6 others like this.
  7. DarkWolf

DarkWolf ~Currently inactive~

Character Name: Tsuneko
    Collage Image Link:
    [​IMG]
    Story:
    I joined GamezAion since 3.0, few months after the official became free to play.
    The beginning was not easy. As a poor elyos sorcerer pvping with pve gear and being rapped by everything around in pvp but I found a really nice legion (aka Berserkings) that became like my family in GamezAion, who helped me a lot even if I was weak as hell. From the first days in this legion and now, I was able to practice other classes (yes I was bored of dieing so fast haha xD) and I found what I really like to play aka Cleric, I enjoy keeping my friends alive in pvp while they hunt opponents.
    Today most of them left but I'm still enjoying playing with members who are still around with me and new members that joined us lately.

In the meantime, I've been bored of elyos side so I've decided to move to asmo side. Hard at first, I've been long time running around legion after legion without getting the feeling of being like in a family but finally I found that feeling when I joined PRODIGIES legion. I also joined them as a cleric. From all classes I tried and that I'm playing there is none I enjoy as much as my cleric when pvping with my friends.

I made lots of friends in both side since I'm here, enjoying pvp together and dieing together.

Testify, Beareroflight, Yuki and 3 others like this.
  8. nicoconocomora

nicoconocomora New Member

Character Name: Manger
    Collage Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/rr5Nnny.jpg
    Story:

"New GAME, new PEOPLE, new EXPERIENCE and new LOVE."
    These words would best describe Aion for me. It has been almost 3 months or so when I started playing this game. At first I struggle and I strive, it is hard for a newbie to find good colleague and also good items. Aside from that hunting is really fun and fighting with the enemy faction though brutal yet enjoying. Though not yet equipped with good items I can cope up with others. And I can't explain the happiness when I first slain an ELY.

"PRODIGIES" - A "TEAM", a "LEGION" and a "FAMILY".
    Before it wasn't my plan to be one of their member. I was planning to be a Dragon Lord member and then DL accepted but due to begging and being playful in the legion i was kicked ( no offense Dragon lords ) and then from then on Prodigies accepted me again as a member. Sorry guys if I leave you at first, but i promise I won't do that again and you are my family now.

"AION in REAL LIFE"
    In aion we die, we ressurect, sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. In real life it teaches us lesson to accept and learn from failures and enjoy success. "Asmodian or Elyos" is a matter of choice, we both fight for our purpose and our faction. In real life we fight for our lives and our family.
    Just remember Aion teaches us lesson(in real life) not just teaches to fight but to save lives.
    Thanks Gamezaion for everything and Happy 6th Anniversary.

Testify and Beareroflight like this.
  9. Fierry

Fierry New Member

Character Name: Arnelia
    Collage Image Link:

Story:

Too much talking about this GAME,GAMEZAION. 4 years since i played this game and pure siel server and elyos race. I love elyos race because i have many friends and i find the right legion on my own, that legion is REBORN. Sometimes i don't have item but my legion mate volunteer to gave me an item. And after that i need to stop playing this game because my mom told me study first before playing this game and she promised me that she buyed a computer if i'm gratuated in college. And now i'm 1 year gratuated in college so i'm free to play this game ON/OFF.

HAPPY HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY AION many years to come god bless.

Kessie likes this.
  10. Zahel

Zahel Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life.

Character Name: Zahel
    Collage Image Link: http://imgur.com/dDGEO04

Story:
    The first time i play this server was year 2010 i forgot what version is it, I played gamezaion and my class was assasin and i was so alone :(
    my first legion was [Divine wind] japanese legion that help me and teach me how to play the game, since it's hard to beat glad with assasin. i made a gladiator character
    named akumachan then my friends got more,i got a problem playing aion coz im only using laptop back then and since im busy at senior high i stop playing for a year.
    after i got back for a year my friends and i decided to make our own legion xxxAnaztaziAxxx.
    the longer i play with the legion became a family to me and now as known as Berserkings, and everytime i got home i always play gamezaion that i think it's like a home for me.
    now i got my own family and 2 beautiful daughter, and my wife and i are both playing gamezaion happily.
    I want to thank you all gamezaion staff and the people who still making this server alive.
    Happy 6th year anniversary. :) I love gamezaion <3

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    DarkWolf, Kessie, Wangfei and 2 others like this.
  11. Yuki

Yuki Hokage

Character Name: Shaltear
    Collage Image Link
    :
    [​IMG]
    Story:
    Hi another year of success, I remember the times when i do pvp solo die resurrect and die again no friends no legion you know life of a solo player, was a nab chanter before and then an Good man, OP glad was found me IGN: Lucifer he invite me in to a party he ask me can u heal me a bit my legion mate was not online yet me: sure:) and then we try to push hard and we dive in a full of Elyos and the other asmo watching us dying and then we decided to wait her legion mate. In a few mins some of her legion mate online about group of 9 IGN: Lucifer, Fajhar, Tsurt, Ehabx, Htead, Kokofuffy, Reacher, Arachnea and me, one of an OP's group that i ever had. was a great pvping with them.

one day Lucifer invited me to her legion (PRODIGIES), FAMILY, TEAM, Friends everyone welcoming me and its my pleasure to join the Legion we talking each other, laughing, miss understanding and other day the anger will fly away :) i cant tell you the whole story guys that's all for now. have nice day and Happy 6th Anniversary people of Gamez.

12. Alex

Alex Expert

Character Name: Buffii
    Collage Image Link:
    [​IMG]
    Story:
    So lets begin..Hello im Buffii aka Alex i play since 2010(2.7).My cousin told me to let me play Aion bcoz that "cool" i begin play it its look like really good. I liked it. First ofc i played on lumiel then i move to siel after 1 week. I begin mainly cleric i was on old hungarian legion. The years going on arround this game too i already played most of characters if not all..After 3.7 update i going change legions meet others.After 4.0 Update i joined the dark side(asmo). I enjoyed but my old legion mates left the game etc. Then i joined to one legion whats really good. After that i moved back to elyos a bit, then come back to asmodian. Once a time im meet one guy called @Zikel in one siege. Half year after that i decided to leave my old legion and join Dragon Lords it was a good chose from me i think. I had there alot of fun. This my story on short. Good luck for all on this event. Dont forget enjoy the game. :)

Kyungmi, Zikel, Beareroflight and 3 others like this.
  13. artjay

artjay Won'レイ

Server Name: Wonrei
    Character Name: Siel
    Collage Image Link:
    Story:
    My journey since 2.5/2.7 until now 4.8 is like owning a company sometimes im down but still going up until i recover. My experience is like a zerge in inggi going back but still trying to go front hehe... This game really inspired me i dont know why(because of its cool graphics,character's,classes,etc?) this is the only game i've become addicted so much... However sometimes it gave me stress still im enjoying playing this game.. I really thank those people who create this wonderful game it really makes a lot of people happy by playing your game hope this game will stay longer and longer.. So!!!! Happy 6th Anniversary G-amez ^^ hehe..... See you around Staff's(Gamez Network).....

14. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Character Name: Rubyah
    Collage Image Link:
    Story:

My Existence

I was once a loner, a lonely gamer who plays different kind of MMO-RPG games. As I started my new career, I found lots of new friends. Luckily, one of my colleagues is playing the game and within this server. We became good friends. He introduced the game to me and we play it together during free times. For these reasons, we became bestfriends and I consider him as my mentor. He told me stuffs that I must know and things that I need to do. From then on, we explore the game's capability's and pushed our abilities into its limits.

I started my Aion journey as a Gladiator. I was once a super noob with the class. As I explore the game, I discover lots of considerable things to cope up and understand with. The skills and its effects, the gameplay, the scenario and tons of probabilities. So I did try my best to be as good as anyone. Mastering the Gladiator class is hard for me since I am only a beginner. But, with good faith I have learned a lot from my bestfriend and from the friendly peoples in-game. So I decided to expand my exploration of the community and I have decided to join the forums.

From then on, I've been to different classes. I played support, tank, hitter and lot more of roles. I joined one of the prestigious legion in Asmodea, The PRODIGIES. They have helped me learn how to interact with peoples in groups and alliances, do decent PVP and play as team. They made me a helpful person, and let me experience good companionship as we consider each and everyone around the legion as a family.

So now, I am here stating this memoirs of my life. Being part of this community is one of the great things that have happened to me.

"What we are today is the result of our own past actions. Whatever we wish our selves to be in future depends on how we act today."

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    Testify, Beareroflight, Tsurt and 5 others like this.
  15. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

Character Name: Saruayu
    Collage Image Link:
    [​IMG]
    Story:

My journey on Gamez & Aion in general? Started about 4 years ago. I've played other servers, but I always end up coming back here for some reason. If you ask me what I remember the most? My time here I spend by dying, lot of times. In my hope to die less, I tried out each & every class the game offered. Some classes I master less than others, which resulted in dying a lot again. However I eventually found 'my' class. Now, even though 50% of my time here I spend dying, I also spend it by taking pictures. Lot of pictures. They didn't look that bad, so I decided to join some forum events with it, which were pretty fun. And that, that's how my small costume addiction started. With an inventory full of costumes, well I think you can call it a small addiction just. Most of those event screenshots, you can find in my collage. And to add to this, I met friends for life here. Something which is the best thing this server can offer in my opinion, and that's a community.

Zannova, Glory, Malicious and 5 others like this.
  16. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

Character Name: Cursedintruder
    Collage Image Link:
    http://i.imgur.com/rNFOiie.jpg

Story:
    Gamez Aion 2.0 year of ABG I should say was the time I joined this game. I am so inlove with the graphics and the Game Play. Playing this game is part of my routine, home, school, work and I end the day playing Aion. I met new friends, saw them come and go, and went back again. In 5 years of playing, I would say it's getting better and better. My brain tells me so, I am seeing it with my very own eyes and I can feel it in my bones. That's the reason why I am staying and I am enjoying every moment of it. Well, it becomes more special when I hang out with my friends. For all I know, playing alone is boring.

If ever you ask me why it's getting better and better? Well my answer is, "It's all because of the people behind this INSTITUTION. It's the way they deal with US. Very professional, courteous, quick, witty, and the best quality I love about these people is being HUMBLE or DOWN to EARTH people."

Now, for their 6th Anniversary, more power to all of you and hope too see you all soon personally :playful:

17. Bloodstripe

Bloodstripe New Member

Character Name: Bloodstripe
    Collage Image Link:
    http://i.imgur.com/PA2i2Oq.jpg

Story: I started playing Aion since 2012 but i was in retail( Ascension) and i decided to move here in Gamez Aion.. At first my class is a ranger (Bloodfear).. Im so noob in this class so i decided to reroll class into gunslinger(Stripe).. After a year, I abandoned my Stripe and make a new account. I cant think of any name at that time so i ask help to my friends to think of any name that suits to my class. My bestfriend Hizie our sexy BG of NA KA MA suggested the name Bloodstripe.
    We are NA KA MA, our POWER NEVER GIVES UP! We ride together We die Together....JOIN US and BE OUR NA KA MA!
    HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY AION!!

shablai and Noyah like this.
  18. Thyroid

Thyroid Proficient Forum Legend

Character Name: Thanagar
    Collage Image Link:
    http://i.imgur.com/xBxihET.jpg
    Story:
    Well my story Aion started from version 2.7 (playing on other servers). I remember my first class was Glad and I was too noob XD. I met a lot of very good people with me and friendly but, I spend a long time playing there and that server died and all my friends came to Gamez (but I did not want to go anywhere else because I was resentful of the closure of that server) to they convinced me and come here to Gamez obviously did not want to break those ties because we were brothers a very strong bond united us in Aion (it was the only way because we were all from different countries :() I did the test in Gamez do two years ago and today I can say; I loved the gameplay besides that we had fun together at party. A few years ago my best friends abandoned Gamez (many took responsibilities in real life but, we still in touch :joyful:) and they left me alone until so I convinced my husband @Cryptonian to play Gamez with me ♥ (he was not interested in this) and today he is more vicious and far better than I play XD. Playing with my husband is very funny, have the same class together, giving us advice on our manastones and gs for our guns, build combos together against asmos and enjoy every death we brought victory together. In addition to sharing ur real life together is great also share virtually too <3.
    I had many experiences (good and bad) making bad trades, eliminating inventory items inadvertently (I remember when I remove character without first checking that the inventory had Arbiters items, that day I felt that I was dying of anger for my idiocy XD) and also bad experience here really annoying people in Gamez :(. But I know also there are good things here :happy:.
    Elyo was on the side where I was born the first time and I was always focused there until when one day I met through Facebook @ragnark and @alejandro . We are good friends and it's fun between us on the battlefield to kill each other (between us) and laugh at ourselves for who dies first. One day they told me: "You got to come to the dark side, you have to come side asmodians with us". They have led me astray! hahahahh!. Since then make about 3 months I also share battles supporting my asmodians friends, now my skin is dark, I have claws and long bushy tail :3 (not in my mind step go to asmodians side XD) With them I enjoy going to events together and out victorious together all a adventure :happy: .
    About Gamez, I thank the staff people they have helped me a lot about my doubts, I appreciate the good and fun events they do and thank you for trying to continue to keep up to Gamez, thanks for all the effort you do for us every day.
    ¡ Happy 6th Anniversary !

Cryptonian, santi2 and ragnark like this.
  19. Renaro

Renaro Expert

Character Name: Renaro
    Collage Image Link: http://imgur.com/MCPU5yn
    Story:
    I remenber when i came to gamez 2years ago,with my gladiator,trying to make marchutan proud,i couldn't be the best when i came here,but i never give up !gamez teach me how learn,and now im mounting in my horse knowing that Marchutan proud of me.Since them i teach all my friends to be the best players,they call me ''teacher'',just when i thought there i wasn't good in nothing(was a difficult time in my life 2years ago),gamez show me the best the i can be.
    ;););)Happy 6th anniversary!;););)

20. Patola

Patola Proficient

Character Name: Patola
    Collage Image Link: http://imgur.com/g4kT9nY
    Story:
    Okay, My story GamezAion started June 5, 2011 and that time it was my Birthday. My friends told me try to play another games and it was GamezAion and play with them, And my journey in Asmodian side started :) i remember my first class is Gladiator and after four months i change to Ranger name JerryC. My friend Sam told me "Hey bro how about creating new legion?" . Then we created "Bloods And Memories" Legion, We don't have good gear "Anuhart set" but still active on PvP in Gelkamaros, Silentera Canyon, Inggison and also Reshanta. We do boss hunt a lot to gain Stormwing stuffs :).
    And then 1 year later, i don't know why my legion mates didn't active that time and i ask our BG why? "he told me busy working " ohh so thats why.
    After 1 week he text me "hey bro can you play SpiritMaster for us, we need that class so OP" nahh i don't know what OP mean o_O.So i created SpiritMaster name "Patola" Asmo side, that time in my mind is to help our legion that's why i created that class to be honest i don't have any idea how to play SpiritMaster:argh:"i need help teach me how to play this class" but one day i received text from our BG "i can't play anymore Bro:("..
    After one months of leaving that legion,new legion invites me to join because they need Spiritmaster and yeah i accept that legion name "Sex or Die".
    Hmmm after 6th months i notice lots of legion mates leaving the legion i don't know what really happen, my mate told me they well making new legion "leaving again:eek:". And yeah new legion again name "P R O D I G I E S" that year 2013 and until now i'm still in "P R O D I G I E S". I really enjoy with you guys GO GO GO P R O D I G I E S!. I can't imagine i meet lots of friends in-game ;) and plenty GOOD FRIENDS too :)Love you guys:);). Sometimes i go Lumiel i have a characters there too and I really love this GamezAion too much;).

Any way another year again!.. I wan't to thank you all GamezAion staff's and the people's who still making this server alive, More power guys And More Years to come guys!..
    Happy 6th Year Anniversary!..:):);)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.