1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<GANGBANG> Official Legion Thread

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Smokingguns, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Smokingguns

Smokingguns Getting there

After a number of requests for legion and having to refuse them, I have decided to create this post so players could have a clearer idea of what we are and what I expect.
    [​IMG]

GANGBANG is a legion in Aion with members from Europe mostly.

About the Legion
    In c.2012 'Cosmos' aka Padma, formed the legion. As she was suffering from depression and an autoimmune disease, she had to bid the world goodbye. She transferred the legion to me, Avin. I have tried to keep the legion alive as a way of remembering her.

May her soul Rest in Peace.

We were a pretty active legion up until 4.7. We are relaxed and more PVE based due to our pings (170ms-300ms) and after the release of 4.7, most of the legion members quit (in late 2015) due to the bugs, same 3-4 instances for years and my inactivity. I have recently started being semi-active.
    Most of the legion members have quit Aion

Brigade General
    Avin - Semi-active

Deputies
    Ciciel - Inactive
    Daribg - Inactive
    Extazi - semi-active
    Gentix - Inactive
    Taitahn - Inactive
    Thzy - Inactive
    Whitesnake - semi-active

We are all between 24-35 years old. Some of us are very busy with our career, studies and work. Gaming is a diversion.

Requirements to join and their reasons.
    I. Must be able to chat in simple English. Other European languages are a plus.
    [we are all from different parts of EU. Germany, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria etc. English is our common language]

II. Must not be online for more than 6 hours a day . (if you are a college student) and 3-4 hours a day (if you work). No limits on weekends.
    [We would like you to concentrate on your studies/work/family first and then play if you feel like it. Playing 8-10 hours a day only means you do not have a proper balance in life. This sometimes results in creating pressure on other younger members of the legion to do the same. There are other legions who would love to have you.]

III. Must not have EA +20 Gear. We can help you get to SEA with PVE and that should be enough. EA from voting is fine.
    [We are on a private server without stigmas (which creates imbalance), lots of bugs and playing alongside some players who resort to using animation hacks. If you had common sense, you wouldn't be wasting so much money on a game. A monthly donate of up-to €15 to the server wouldn't hurt. You don't have to show your financial strength in an online game]

IV. Must have an IQ score of :
    110 or higher (Europeans)
    115 or higher (Other countries)
    from this (www.iqtest.dk) test or any other standardized test that uses 'Raven's progressive Matrices'. You have to provide proof by a screenshot.
    [for obvious reasons and since it is you who would like to join,]

V. A Skype interview to discuss the test and your personality. I'd like to know a little about you over a call which will be scheduled on Sundays.
    If you and I, both of us decide that the legion will be a good fit for you, an invite will be sent when you are online.

Legion expectations
    (because Rules are for the obedience of fools.)
    This is a game. we are people who you play with - online.
    We are not your family.
    Just one common expectation.
    ⦁ Respect the Legion members and their privacy.
    If you feel like venting out, abusing, flaming or pickup up fights, there are other players in the server who exist for the very reasons. Make use of them.

So if you still want to join, follow the above and send me a PM if you have satisfying scores.

Good luck.

2. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

does this involve riding fake taxis, buses and a black couch?
    if so.. I am IN!

Cycles likes this.
  3. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

I like this legion :D

But the word gangbang rings a bell to my ear :D

I am thinking of a different thing. :D

Mae likes this.
  4. Wrath

Wrath New Member

i like the legion expectations :D

Another old legion is coming back :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: