1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion 5.3: Pandemonium And Sanctum Battlefield

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Matter, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Matter

Matter

Warehouse? WTH! Pandemonium

Sanctum:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  2. Zorah

Zorah Legendary

5.3. That will release on 2018 or 19 :3 we're still in 4.8 :3

3. Matter

Matter

Still Waiting :D

4. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Tomorrow NA retail is going 5.0 and we're still on incomplete version of 4.8 so we are like 2 or 3 patches behind. A good time to play something else considering this server is not just progressing very slowly but also going backwards from Kaldor/Levinshor/Cygnea/Enshar to Heiron/Beluslan.

5. Matter

Matter

i played NA Retail Before. but after 2 days im banned, i dont know why?

6. divaka473

divaka473 Getting there

when i asked , when will the main quest be fixed the SAM told me : "it wont be anytime soon"!

7. Ippomakinuichi

Ippomakinuichi Proficient

Oh man This looks crazy! but I wonder how long til we get that...

8. DeadMau5

DeadMau5 Forum All-Star

thats Insane :O

9. Carl

Carl Administrator Admin

We already started development on ver 5.0, even though we're on version 4.8 doesn't mean we haven't been working on new content. Our next update puts us on ver 5.0 so look out for some exciting news sometime in the future

Nayr, Stopitsme, Louy and 3 others like this.
  10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You had a chance to avoid the Heiron/Beluslan situation and vote for the new maps since we clearly gave the community an option, did you do it? No. You did not vote, and you did not post. Stop complaining about it.

Louy and Purell like this.
  11. Beareroflight

Beareroflight Proficient

Carl posting anything is orgasmic. It means he's still alive. Looking forward to 5.0 :)

12. iRed

iRed New Member

4.8 to 5.0? no 4.9? :3

13. Stark

1 vote from me will make a difference? No, it won't.
    Gave community a chance? Where is our chance to revive the mixfight? You can easily revive mixfight by doing a wanted event or something else on it but you just won't for some reason.
    Like I already said, population is declining so I wouldn't choose Enshar or Cygnea and split the already low population into 2.
    Kaldor has been used so it's out of the question.
    Levinshor wasn't even on the choices if I am not mistaken so I'm sorry but come again? What chance are you talking about? A chance to vote from the choices you made and not from the choices that's available for everyone?

You can't really expect me to post on a thread I'm not even interested in because the only 2 choices there are both about separating the already low population into 2 different huge maps, 2 new maps with no working rift and 2 old maps.

Doing something with the mixfight to revive it back is easy but it's not happening. Levinshor wasn't even in the choices which could have been a good map so yea, tell me what chance are you talking about because making people choose only from the set of choices you thought was good and not from all the choices there could have been is hardly a chance to choose what people really want.

Stop trying to sound like you guys did a good thing by splitting the PvP into 2 huge and old maps despite the declining population.

Praxa, Fendi, Devours and 4 others like this.
  14. Bixbite

Bixbite New Member

as Dark Poeta

15. Bixbite

Bixbite New Member

Beritra die who is the Balur Leader :D

16. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Your complaints about not getting what you wanted is actually a little annoying. You can't really say anything negative about the maps when it first came out when we received nothing but positive feedback, and as far as I know you're the only one that has been complaining for not getting his mix fight since changing the pvp. Let me tell you a few things on what i've seen since switching the maps since you're unable to enjoy yourself like the rest of us have been.

1) Less zergy
    2) Players now have the option to form a group pvp and go to the opposite race where you don't have to deal with your own race constantly following you or your group. If they choose to zerg then that's on them.
    3) It has become more of a open world pvp instead of camping one or two spots.
    4) It's not a ping pong fest where you just go to point A to point B like how it was in Kaldor. You have the option to take the fight anywhere you want. I don't know about you but I was pretty sick of each race camping at guards and if one race was too big they would all just gather up and camp the Kaldor bridge.
    5) No dp spam?

Since blocking Kaldor we now have both maps being used at different times. There are times when I login on my s.am to check if everything is working fine and I see both races using lfg announcing both maps. There's even times when elyos take the pvp to belu or I see tiny groups taking the fight into belu while having players running around in Heiron. Mix fight will be updated when it's ready. The wanted event will not bring players into mix fight. I don't even know how or why you would even think of something like that when it's clearly impossible. The population might be decreasing, but we're doing everything we can as staff members to prevent anymore loss of players. Carl already announced to you guys that we will be skipping 4.9 and going straight to 5.0 so until then quit your complaining and whining about not having your mixfight or ffa.

DOndee, Louy, Noyah and 1 other person like this.
  17. hassam

hassam New Member

its been 1 n half month since i have started playing gamezaion i have observed u always ignore ur community by saying "stop complaining" to every problem they raise, its like saying "stfu and deal with it we dont care anymore "

Praxa and Stark like this.
  18. Hiatus

Hiatus Carpe Noctem

Sounds about right. It's best to skip a versión or two on a private server. It's cheaper for the owners and the items we players buy with money don't get wasted so fast.

As long as new players keep joining and the staff keeps the server running by keeping us busy with "activities" every week we may have Gamez for long... Aion is a good game.

19. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

How exactly do you get "stop complaining" to "we don't care anymore"? If you had any idea on what's like to be a staff member you would know and understand the amount of complaints we got to do deal with a day just cause the server is taking longer than the rest of the servers to update or to fix bugs. If we tell you to stop complaining for example my previous post then there's a reason to why we say it. We are here to help and listen to your guys problems and try to come up with a solution for it. If it's not possible then there's nothing we can do until the admins fix that problem. I know for a fact that Dimitra goes through so many complaints and questions in a day and not once I ever seen her to stop caring about this community. At the moment we're currently working on something for the next update and hoping it'll get done when the server updates to make the game much easier for you all.

Louy likes this.
  20. Stark

Your complain about para combo which you use as well is actually a little annoying.
    Your complain about silence godstone which you used as well is actually a little annoying.
    Your complain about 3% pvp atk gloves when you have 5 or more times better ping than mine is actually a little annoying.
    Your complain about breakthrough skills when you, Stab and Dimi are the first 3 players who owned a +20 EA / EP set with the skill you want is actually a little annoying.
    Your complain about not having core member when we don't have everyone of us too or not playing their main class is actually a little annoying.
    Your complain about getting blinded by a godstone when you use one as well is actually a little annoying.
    Your complain about us going to Kaldor when your are there is actually a little annoying.

Nothing but positive feedback? You really believe anyone is gonna buy that? People have negative feedback too but why bother when all you'll get is "Stop complaining"? I understand giving good feedback because it's one of the best way to ass lick so it worth the time for some.

I can give you names of players who wants mixfight back and that's just names of players who I know wants it, not counting the players who wants it but I don't know who so please, stop saying I'm the only one because no one is gonna buy that.

Good to hear you're enjoying the PvP now since you can avoid the people you don't want to PvP against by splitting the PvP into 2 maps. Good job. Must be nice to get what you want.

Mixfight > Open world, why?
    1. Even lesser zerg than heiron / beluslan because it's never going to be race based.
    2. Players do group pvp or solo inside. Your own race cannot follow you to zerg because everyone is enemy besides your group mates.
    3. You can't camp because there is not definite spawn spot. It's different spawn spots for every player/group.
    4. Can't ping pong zerg inside for obvious reasons.
    5. No guard.
    6. No safe zone.
    7. No mobs for DP farming.
    8. No towers.
    9. Close to 0 FPS lag because of the lack of guards and monsters.
    10. You don't lose consumables upon death.
    11. You spawn with full HP and MP and can go back to PvP sooner than open world PvP. Less time wasting.
    12. Easier to find PvP because the maps are general smaller than heiron / beluslan.

Don't try to present positive things about heiron / beluslan pvp because everyone knows that regardless from what point of view you look at it, mixfight will always have more positive things than open world pvp can hope except of course if you want the slightest bit chance of being able to zerg in a small or big scale pvp which is always present in open world pvp regardless what map you used.

Heard this long time ago. Where is it?
    How do you know? Have you tried it? No, you haven't. No loss for trying but won't even try because don't want mixfight, ez pz.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    Praxa, Hskill, Devours and 3 others like this.