1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Western Union Donation question..

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by hinigashi, Sep 10, 2010.

1. hinigashi

hinigashi Proficient

Heya all, I was about do a rather Large donation over Western Union, and it was to send it to someone in Ohio United States as of yesterday...

Now im abit worried, i put money in my account and ready to do it today and now its to send it to someone in Barbados? is that right? i mean do you guys normally change to who you send it to?

And also it says when i email you to verify it, i have to send the USD amount i send you? it was fine yesterday because it transfered it as USD, and im from Britain, now its asking for Barbados Dollar. thats not the same as USD im guessing, so how would i get around this? Thanks!

also i wanted to ask, i have an account with the same name on both gameZION and crystalZION, am i ment to tell them to what server also then? because both Western Union donations are to the same person on both servers...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  2. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:pinched: same i sent it to the guy in BARBADOS! i better get my credits!

3. ~Devil School~

~Devil School~ Proficient

First Name: Jamel
    Last Name: Francis
    City: Bridgetown

4. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:pinched: been like hours now xD and its the next morning still havn't recieved my credits:pouty: sent many emails as well to admin@gamezaion.com:devil:

5. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

That is the correct location to send it to. If you need to convert US dollar to Barbados dollar you can use an online converter, although you shouldnt need because when you send the email after, it asks for USD amount. As far as your question about playing on both servers.. When you send the email, you write in your account info there and if you for some reason use the same username for both servers, you can specifiy in the email which server.

Keep in mind.. "You should receive your Credits within 24hrs."
    Spamming the email isnt going to get you your credits any faster.

1 person likes this.
  6. hinigashi

hinigashi Proficient

Thanks for the quick reply! sent donation now and done as you have said!

Thanks for quick reply

7. asland

asland New Member

I was looking to send just $15 (not much sorry), but the fee was $20, so $35? Do you get credit for the $15 or the $35?

Western union sucks, other method doesn't work in US (granted I couldn't use it cause my cell is a company paid phone)

8. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

You get credit for 15$. Until Paypal gets sorted out, Daopay and WU are only ways to donate.

9. Sharpz

Sharpz New Member

You can send money online, by phone or from any agent location worldwide, Send an email to admin@gamezaion.com with your username (account) and the information you got from western union (MTCN, Your First Name, Your Last Name, Amount in USD). You can confirm your donation here. You should receive your Credits within 12 hours. The list of information you need to send is listed below.

And you said 24 hours? false advertising ! i demand free credits! xD