1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How many aktiv is the server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blooody, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blooody

Blooody New Member

Hello

how many aktiv people play on this server?
    can i look the server online status to look how many people are online???????

2. Runbiatch02

Runbiatch02 The return of the come back

just go online for you to see.

3. Blooody

Blooody New Member

someone who can give me a serious answer pls ...ty

4. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Hey there, currently we have 2 servers:
    Siel (no stigma system, located in US) has a bigger population (sometimes ~120-200+).
    Lumiel (stigma system) has less players (~10-20, sometimes even less) and is located in EU.
    I hope that answers your question.

Praxa likes this.
  5. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Lumiel is up to 50 atm. Not 10,20

Alourn and Jessica like this.
  6. Caitllyn

Caitllyn New Member

I don't want to be rude but isn't it careless to copy pasta the same answer to all the threads that ask about how many active players the server has?
    It would be easier to add on the website the server status along with the number of players online

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

not that a great idea, not for players, for gamez server, cuz ppls wont even give a try if see the servers low on players.

8. Caitllyn

Caitllyn New Member

I understand, but always answering the same? There could have been a rise on the population in lumiel and new players that might be from EU get the wrong idea of the server

9. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Honestly, I think many of us or at least me liked that feature where we could just check the number of players online on both servers. I think it was practical, I think it was useful. However, later on @Lautaro decided to remove this feature for reasons I could only guess, therefore I don't like to see you calling any of our Staff members careless when they are trying to help. We come across this question frequently, and we are trying our best to give an instant response to everyone who's interested in knowing something. The answer to this question is more complex considering it depends highly on in what time zone or even on what day you play the game, so there's no perfectly right answer to it.
    If you want to make a suggestion for the server, you can do it here or in a PM, but please let these types of threads be handled by people who are not careless enough to take their time repeating their answers every other day.

Loki and Tesseract like this.
  10. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

Hello,
    As mentioned above by our awesome Moderator, @Tesseract it depends which server you will play. Mind you, this number always fluctuates and you will see different results depending on where you're from (as your timezone will obviously be different from others). I would personally suggest downloading the files and logging on in order for you to see. Some people might not be satisfied with 150-200 people online while others would call it quite 'busy' for a private server. Should you find any issues please let one of us know, we will leave this thread open for you should you run into any issues. Feel free to post on the forums or let any of us know if you need anything else!

To answer your query, I personally cannot find a staff member's answer careless as long as they're attempting to answer a question in a kind way. Adding a bunch of server status numbers can be advantageous but disadvantageous at the same time, for the given reasons above. If you would like to suggest ideas that we may improve upon, I'm sure you know which section to post in ;) Nonetheless, I'd prefer people ask about the server status as it would encourage people to use the forums who otherwise wouldn't really be interested in bonding with the community. It all gives us a chance to get to meet our players, great way of talking to staff members as well.

Have a nice day.

Loki and Tesseract like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.