1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Heloc

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Heloc, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heloc

Heloc New Member

Hi. I played GamezAion prolly around 4 or more years ago and I've been on hiatus since. Real life situations caught up with me; however, I now have found the right time and the right job so I could go back and play again. The problem is, a lot has changed (IRL) and I have forgotten the username and password that I used for my character. He still exists somewhere in Gamez' universe because when I tried to create a character with the same name, "Heloc", it said the name is already taken.

Technically, I want to pick up from where I left of. If there's a way to retrieve "Heloc" and all his items that I mostly got from donating to Gamez, please let me know how and I would greatly appreciate it as I am looking to stay and play for a while.

I honestly do not know who to contact but any help will be greatly appreciated. In the mean time, I have created a temporary account to I could look around to see what has changed and to work on my pewpew skills again (lol). My temporary character's name is coleH and he looks pretty much like Heloc. I hope this character remains temporary because I really want Heloc back. I think the items that I got from donations still has some value in the game.
    Heloc 2.jpg Heloc.jpg

2. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

If you're talking about items pre-3.5 then you're waaaaay outdated and starting gear would actually probably be better than the one you had. Basing on these screenshots, I assume you have ABG (Archon Brigade General) correct me if I'm wrong.
    Now let's talk about retrieving your account. What happened to it? Did you forget your credentials or something? Most likely, if you have not played at all since you stopped playing then your account would have probably been one of the accounts that have been character wiped for inactivity a while back.

-We do not delete accounts.
    -Puddles

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  3. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

Well, recovering your account might be so hard right now because you already forgotten your username & password judging by that i guess you forgot your Email too. I agree with dondee so its better to start again than recover those items(unless you got alot of credits there) we are 4.8 now and turning to 5.0 so its better to carve your new path again but if you really want to recover that account try contacting some of the staff here @Puddles @Luff . They might avaible to help u or redirect u to the one who knows how to recover ur account (If its possible to be recovered) . But if u want to start over i can help u with that.

4. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Accounts dont get deleted, only characters do.

Luff likes this.
  5. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

Sorry my mistake .

6. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

I guess my account was not one of the accounts that has been character whipped. I was Long lost like almost 5 years and when I opened my account, everything is still there. (All my Characters)

Anyways, My Suggestion is, If you could still remember the email of your old account, and if you still have access to that e--mail, You can do it yourself to recover your own account by, Re-setting your password. With that, a mail will be sent in your e-mail showing your usename and new Password.

Caitllyn and Luff like this.
  7. Heloc

Heloc New Member

I probably would have more chance of being kicked by a snake than trying to remember the email address and password I used to create my gamez account. Although I hear what you guys are trying to say and I agree with you but I still want that character back.

Anyway, maybe I'm just going to create a new character and explore. I'm just waiting for my new graphics card to arrive then I'll see you all in game. If my glad has already moved on to the afterlife, I can accept that but I really would like to keep the name "Heloc" if possible.

8. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

The glad no longer exist, but I did manage to save the name before someone ended up taking it. Just send me a pm here on the forums whenever you're connected in game so you can make your character.

9. Heloc

Heloc New Member

Thanks Purell. Finally got my new graphics card and I am logged in as Coleh on the Elyos side at the moment. Could you please replace his name to Heloc :) TIA!

Homataru likes this.
  10. Homataru

Homataru XxTheOtakuPrincessxX

I think name changing cost credits??? :O

11. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I wasn't going to change the name for you... I only saved it cause you had wanted the name. You can send me a pm here on the forums if you still want it and if you don't then i'll just delete it.

It does.

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.