1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ik ik this is PVP SERVER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nicolas0707, Sep 6, 2016.

1. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

As the title says ik tht on this server pvp prevails but is there any guild tht runs instances on regular intervals?

2. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Most likely.

3. Maximus

Maximus Proficient Forum Legend

For sure and then again you don't need to be in the same legion to run an instance, you can always find people looking for group members to run instances (mostly for the instances located in the middle of sanctuam or pande).

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  4. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

We still play old school style . Once u start playing at 1.9 u'll grew up loving all the instance and never gets bored entering it over and over again ^.^ still hunting tahabata and sema

Shelo likes this.
  5. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

Well ik tht but, is hard to find ppl to run most I see only run IS and is always better to run with ppl UK rather than randoms who might know nothing have glad cleric Sw sorc who are without updated gear and looking for instances like for example my sorc is in need of attack speed 19% orb but I can't find on broker or anywhere heard it drops only In instances of some boss tht needs group. And if no group to run with well no chance. I have been online for 2 weeks so far and only saw IS, MUADA ROC and TS are all other instances not worth it?

6. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

well people nowadays are prioritizing AP so those instance gives 300-500k AP .

7. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

Yea but only IS gives max ap from wht ppl run and tht also I see only few runs at my time zone since am From India, now Ik thts not servers fault or ppl just saying. Also ROC needs a decent group. Look all am saying is there are lot of instances on this server which are fun to just DO irrespective of rewards not long haul runs which take hour or 2 but... Mehh nvm I guess u need good friends to run stuff for things like tht can't expect from ppl who don't wanna waste time trying to run IO SAURO and other Instance which are on the server, gm might as well close them down then would save a lot of space for them.

8. xHak123x

xHak123x Getting there

those chest box in heiron drops dark lord weapon n armor beside other things...if you need pve gear for start......just go loot those box...you don't need to wait for instance. the only thing is....beware of asmo if you are elyos....vice versa cuz it's an open pvp road :p

9. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

Yea ik I already have danaur armor weps 6slot from those. But tht is not wht am talking about only the fun of doing a instance sometimes goofy stuff is wht it's all about like I remember some. Of us friends went into theo lab we ran it practically naked with only. Our weps to support us striped off everything else sauro we did same which was fun.

10. Dragonqueen

Dragonqueen Veteran Tactician

Instances used to be a lot more fun back in the day (1.9), bit of exploring and hunting for rare remodels. Nowadays, you can just buy the stuff from other players.

11. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

:( sad but true or webshop