1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elyos leveling guide [needed]

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by reset5, Sep 11, 2010.

1. reset5

reset5 New Member

i had found 3 elyos leveling guide, but they all was made for mid or low rate servers, can someone make guide similar to "Leveling Asmo" [made by kecimis]
    that guide really fits GamezAION server..
    I already have 55lvl asmodian and i want 55lvl elyos, but i dont know, what quest should i make to get 55lvl..
    [i tried to enter other posts, where peoples asking for guide, but i found nothing, so i making another post..]

2. lenmarx090909

lenmarx090909 New Member

start at poeta,then after ascension quest you'll gonna level to 20, after 20 go to theobomos until 30 just kill around theobomos ruins,when you get to 30 teleport to eltnen and flight to agairon village just pray no spawn campers there,from 36 try killing at lepharist citadel just at the back of agairon village...do it until 40 and then transfer when you hit 40 to theobomos,flight to observatory village kill till hit 45,then transfer to jamanok inn mobs there are from 48 to 50....when hit 50 try grouping for dark poeta if not available try grinding at marla cave on theobomos till 55.....................goodluck!

3. daugmis

daugmis New Member

maybe some quests can be included aswell?

4. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

Well, this next guide is both elyos and asmos and you can choose to include or exclude abyss mobs : This

5. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

I would make something different. Lvl up till 9 in poeta, than ascensons quest, you become 20.
    After that make A Sliver of Darkness (5 mins).
    Verteron:
    1. Summons to the Citadel (unlocking Elthnen teleport)
    Elthnen:
    1. Orders from Telemachus (unlocking Heiron teleport)
    2. Disappearing Aether (5-10 mins, if you're lucky and no asmos around)
    You can kil statues around till 30 no metter what class you are.
    Heiron:
    1. Orders From Perento (unlocking all Heiron compaigns)
    2. Root of the Rot (10-15 mins compaign again be careful a lot of asmos)
    Go back in Elthnen and make:
    Something in the Water (10 mins)
    Back in Heiron: Farm around Jap village till 45 You have plenty of quests there. I really dont remember their name, if someone can help i ll edit the post.
    Go Theobomos:
    1. Josnack's Dilemma (20 mins quest, depends of your class it can be made faster).
    2. lvl 47 quest Culling the Calydons (starting npc - Melleas (write /where Melleas)
    3. lvl 49 quest Calydon Hunt Wager - it is repeatable, you can make it till 55 (starting NPC Tityus)
    4. lvl 49 quest Oileus Hires a Ringer (starting NPC Oileus)

1 person likes this.