1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Frustrated with Chain of suffering skill

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by WalidRazak, Sep 30, 2016.

1. WalidRazak

WalidRazak New Member

Since the pvp isnt open world anymore and its in mixfights only, Everytime i go to a mixfight with a pt(which takes few mins to make) some random cleric uses chain of suffering and ruins the whole pvp fun. Chain of suffering kicks you out of the mixfights and you cant join back your group in mixfight until they all remake, clerics use them in BOG/2v2Pvp portals etc and it basically kills the whole group with one skill with no hope of joining back.

This is the 5th time i have got kicked out of mixfight due to chain of suffering in 1mixfight portal, PLEASE STAFF MEMBERS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE THIS SKILL IN MIXFIGHT!. It was okay when pvp was open world but this is frustrating in mixfights, i know its ur voluntery job as staff member but i beg you, do something about this skill

Up this post if u guys want them to have some sort of penalty on chain of suffering

badar likes this.
  2. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

This is known already. Please take picture of the clerics who are using COS . You can report them . Just be detailed on your screenshots make sure you can see them casting and in your combat log shows the you were killed by COS. I know its hard to take some Screenshots but its worth it .

3. eriac01

eriac01 Proficient

sorry for interupting sir/maam, but i think its not bad becuz its skill of the cleric class!
    i think gamezaion need to fix that problem.

and i feel sorry the player use that skill, that he didnt know theres a bug in COS, like newbie player that use cleric.

4. QueenKrulcifer

You are right even i, i was a victim of reporting but he has a complaint and that compliant can be solved by reporting a certain person or by fixing that skill (which is kinda impossible for now). I just want him to know that there is a solution for his problem so its all up to him if he wants to report a certain person or not.
    I know you are agaisnt it and im against it too but there 2 parties out there who are complaining about COS .
    As far as i know there are no reports about COS so its maybe the reporting was gone or still there. :) ^.^

eriac01 likes this.
  5. jsonborne

jsonborne Getting there

hello all, it happen to me too inside mix a cleric did it to me while I was in pt (I know who did it but I don't have proof for now). but please I respectfully ask u whoever u are and u know who u are, do not do it and u did it to me twice already. I just wanted to enjoy inside the mixfights. thank you very much.

6. Jkrofl

Jkrofl New Member

It really hard to catch it with screenshots or even video on the right time for COS..because ur not going there to just for report..mostly when u noticed that someone used it on u then u already got sent to oblisk. The cleric might knew it that bannable but if they use COS on u when ur hp is low than 10%..nothing u can do..even thought I took a video still couldnt do anything

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  7. Ambien

Ambien Proficient Forum Legend

This is why we need open world pvp back. I know it'll take time to come back, and mixfight is good fun till that point, but till then, mixfight is full of just flat out bug abuse. Number of times I've spawned in a mixfight just to get blown up by a ranger who decided it was a grand idea to put a buttload of traps where they spawned up at and camp there till someone spawns up is infuriating.

I'm not going to sit there and report every willy-nilly that decides to abuse bugs in the mixfight because there's no point. The number of misfired reports from Mixfight must be insane, and overall a total pita to deal with humors me.

But this is what the staff decided to go with for the time being. So let them deal with the misfired reports, or ban people who don't need the ban because they weren't the person who killed whoever via abusing a bug. Maybe they can think of a way to "fix" COS however, you can't completely disable the insta respawn because that's part of the skill that makes it so important for dealing with rifters. You could set it to maybe force a respawn in the mixfight, but after seeing the bug involving using a surkana in the Lower Udas Temple, I don't think that will work out all that well with instance numbers until thats sorted. So unless they can disable the insta-obelisk just in the mixfight then I don't see an easy way around it.

In the meantime, We just have to cope with said problems.

8. Candyland

Candyland Evitca Rebmem

record some videos, its clearly a bug abuse..

9. Marz

Marz Expert

Nice excuse just to bring back the lame boring ping pong zerg pvp. The nerve of these nuggets ..

Whis likes this.
  10. Smokingguns

Smokingguns Getting there

Sweet. Gonna use CoS on everybody I see now in MF.

11. WalidRazak

WalidRazak New Member

Cant really take screenshots coz the names are "Fighter", so there is no way of reporting them

You monster

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  12. QueenKrulcifer

In your combat log it shows the name of the killer not the "Fighter name" only . Thats why i told you to be detailed and its kinda hard to get.

13. WalidRazak

WalidRazak New Member

Well yeah cant really complain, its their server and its free to play. Just hoping they would do something about this issue coz its just so annoying when a cleric uses COS then mocks you after mixfight

Yeah but these chicken ass clerics are never alone :/ they are always with pt and use COS on you when you are about to die so you cant even dispel it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  14. QueenKrulcifer

Well there is nothing we can do .i know its hard to takeva shot and its impossible sometimes so we just need to be patient.

15. WalidRazak

WalidRazak New Member

I know :<

16. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Staff Member Admin

you can always just record is easier to catch them like that. type /inspect when you target the cleric and thats it

Jessica likes this.
  17. WalidRazak

WalidRazak New Member

Inspect only works if other player doesnt have 'Decline view details' right? and even if i record it, its not even punishable yet