1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PingPong type of PVP sux

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iHmf, Feb 26, 2017.

1. iHmf

iHmf FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVIO

hello AM/GM
    ps. DONT GET MAD OR ANGRY ABOUT MY COMMENTS AND SUGGESTION..

Illuma SUX in PVP Templar will just pull you near the NPC and BOOM ur dead, and the PVP is like KATALAM back and forth..
    I do prefer the KALDOR for PVP area..
    REASONS:
    1st. when you go down from the safe zone, prepare to kill or be killed.
    2nd. you can run but you cant run to hide in the safe zone.
    3rd. the map isn't as big as illuma
    4th. it doesn't required a portal to PVP.. (sometimes the portal is out)
    5th. I HATE PINGPONG KIND OF BATTLE

dungies likes this.
  2. Aniline

Aniline Expert

Just bind at the obelisk in illuma, it makes waiting for rifts needless.

3. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Until 1 race starts taking the artifact and goes up to where the other race spawns....

4. xramnel0909

xramnel0909 Leizhinze

Sorry to disagree but Iluma, might be a right place not just for pvp..some people were there just to farm boxes...if they got killed on this side of map they'll spawn and try the other way since it has 3 sides to farm boxes.. not like in Kaldor if OP players roams around, low geared players has less or no chance of gaining boxes.... pingpong battles is normal in zerge..it's been happening eversince, even in Kaldor...

5. dungies

dungies Orlha

It's doesn't matter where the map for pvp is conducted in, as we all see from previous map such as Heiron/Belusan. Kaldor, Ingison/Gelk. All maps have ping pong style pvp, and ofc farmer who only there to farm for items. It's up to the players to make the change, GMs can only help out so much. Also if the enemies is camping near NPC, just use common sense...don't go to him/her.

6. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

if u hate Ping pong pvp as much then there is nothing much AM or GM can do about it cause its the ppl who choose to do that kind of pvp, u can try 1 on 1 events or T V T events , or RVR or Mix there are many options where u can pvp without ping pong, other than that ppl have choice to go different maps but would u go heiron to pvp if no1 was there to kill ? all the other maps are empty with nothing there, sure if they put boxes there with special treasures or items ppl will try and go farm there and that could give chance to pvp bit depending on what AM GM decide and ppl decide and location of maps or items also just saying.

7. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Pingpong type PVP?Way back from Gelkmaros, to Katalam, and Heiron, then Iluma. What more? Every new map, you always go and say "Pingpong PVP", but you guys always have an option. Either go some secluded place, and ask an ely/asmo group to make some "group vs group" with you so you don't get bored with the "pingpong pvp" you're saying.
    OR you could just go spam duel with people in Pandaemonium (since you're an Asmodian I believe) or go 3v3 pvp in Arena.

Aniline and Luff like this.
  8. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Or he could just organize a group like every other legion does and push the pong back with their ping :) = No PingPong. It's only a pingpong when people run. Besides in Iluma there are more than one route if people scatter I don't see how that can possibly be a PingPong lol. At the end of the day it's their mentality to only go forward when they have 100 people behind them to freehit instead of actually playing for the win.

nicolas0707, Monkeyking and Ethereal like this.
  9. Alex

Alex Expert

I dont really understand whats your problem..First you want older map than gelk/inggisson then you wanted new type map..i guess anything the staff do for you guys nothing will be ok. I liked the heiron and gelk/inggi pvp too and like what we got now too. So before you write think about it you writed before too for heiron/gelk ugly..
    Pingpong remember all map can be ping-pong type its deppend on how much "OP" have online in ur race:p
    Regards Buffi aka Alex

Chiacaroline and Luff like this.
  10. Ethereal

Exactly. We all know, even if you got the best gears in game, like we say in Filipinos .. "Walang matigas sa marami."

11. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Don't think the map is the issue. The issue is no one has the balls to fight anymore. From what I seen the past weeks is that whenever the asmos have a decent group going on, the elyos will spend 90% of their time camping the guards. I think it has to do with not enough players to out number the group/alliance. It's too bad you don't see those old clashes where it would look like a giant war zone. Nowadays aion just looks like some kind of tag you're it type of game.

12. Chiacaroline

Chiacaroline しょくげき の

All Maps it's ok, if there moobs produce DP , so waiting too long for his delay Jelly DP hahah xD

13. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

Just from a new players point of view, those asmo "decent groups" you speak of usually consist of quite a few virtually un-killable plate characters backed by equally un-killable clerics , each of which an entire alliance of non-donation equiped gear characters can beat on them for five minutes straight before they fall, if they decide to fall because they can tank almost the entire elyos population all the way back to their base! Most days it takes the huge numbers you speak of just to have a chance to kill some of the asmodian "super characters" <--- Just what I personally call them. Some people dont want to run straight into absolute certain death and defeat/humiliation.
    Now before you get defensive, I could give a f less, I like to fight and I WILL and DO run into certain death on the off chance I can waste one of them before I fall, also in my opinion even if the asmodian groups that come (the big names if ya know what I mean) even if they werent geared they play with organization, communication and strategy. I see this in how they form up when they siege our base, think the elyos would still fall due to lack of leadership. Not to mention most of them would rather be looking into a mirror and brushing their hair in sanctum than to be on the battlefield. I have been so disapointed in the elyos race here lately I am honestly thinking about switching teams!
    So im rambling, you got supergeared characters (im sure there are some elyos too I just dont know of them) that are completely out of control imba (nothing should be able to tank 30 players and live to tell about it lets be honest) and proctor geared nabs just dont want to walk into that unless they got numbers because they know its completely useless! Not to mention frustrating and demoralizing to know that there is NO CHANCE OF VICTORY unless you have 10 of you to every one of them. Has nothing to do with "balls"
    Im not complaining any, its free to play and fun as hell to me, ill see you on the battlefield.

asilanom likes this.
  14. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Don't change my words. I did not mention any super group or whoever you're personally targeting. I was talking about any decent group. Regardless how it is they still play the same way when vsing those who are geared and those who are not geared. This has been going on even before boundless was released to the players. I even added a extra guard or two to support the elyos when asmos decide to push them all the way back to their base, but in the end they're the ones who choose to camp because like you said "lack of leadership". It was the samething in inng, kaldor, heiron, and now illuma. I even remember spawning balaurs in heiron to remove the elyos from camping that one hill next to their obliesk.

I do agree with a player should not be tanking 30 players and that's already been inform multiple times, but I doubt the admins will do anything about that anytime soon. I been waiting for a class balance or for them to do something about the new stones because that's what's making the player extremely OP.

Aniline likes this.
  15. xramnel0909

xramnel0909 Leizhinze

I agree.... I have been playing since 1.5 and yes you're right..after a Pingpong battle ,it's Guard Hugging time....(y)(y)

16. opawens

opawens Type O

The only solution to your problem is, always go forward, dont go back, die like a man and go back again. Also I think its because it has not been too long after the update so people still building their gears, just wait and see few months from now.

17. arcanelad12

arcanelad12 New Member

i have no complains with regards to illuma pvp.. try to log in around 7-10 pm GMT +8 and check it for yourself.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

18. Ethereal

I only go with group pvp nowadays. Being a solo player sucks sometimes.

19. dezire

dezire New Member

well pvp in reshanta then ..... kind a miss flying pvp there ;);););)

20. android09

android09 Getting there

I miss the days when a well-organized Deja Vu party of 10-12 used to raid Heiron and pwn Elys left and right. Back then, mass fights to the death were more prevalent than the ping-pong kind of PVP we see today.

And speaking of Deja Vu and 3.7 PVP, there's a certain duo that sits on top of the mountain beside Heiron Obs and picks off every single Ely stupid enough to even try reaching them. Kind of like a king-of-the-hill thing. Does this ring a bell? :D

Skyhe likes this.