1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guards

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Korra2, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artjay

artjay Won'レイ

no it wasn't a "BIAS", fisrt of all elyos have high population rather than asmos. second they're always out numbered when it comes to pvp(clash/zerge) in an open world..thats why am's put event portals in each race to maintain fairness while if you win you'll get a prize...so if you feel unfair in an open world pvp then go enter event portals you'll get kills/ap+benifits and be killed and there you'll feel the fairness you're looking for.

2. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

oh just lately they camp at ely base lol with just one team with 2 clerics lol and the guards cant even kill them.. funny though.

3. arcanelad12

arcanelad12 New Member

my point here is why change the guards of elyos while on the asmo base remains as it is?.. you get it? why spout such things as population? if you want to make some changes then do it on both sides. its called fairness. dont include the event portals here.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

Skyhe likes this.
  4. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

*reading grammatically incorrect statements
    @PureBusiness if you can, please close this thread :)

5. kih

kih SubahanALLAH

hi.............

6. PureBusiness

PureBusiness -please delete this- Forum Legend

Unfortunately I'm not a member of AION Staff, however I would suggest you all stop arguing :)

7. artjay

artjay Won'レイ

like what you said.."LATELY" but "MOST of the time elyos always camp at their base...
    did you get my point too? making our guards level decress is just a non sense why? asmos cant go raid us because you guys(elyos) are always at their base waiting for them to respawn...
    the best comment i saw in this thread :D..very lovely

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    wolfik332 likes this.
  8. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Seriously all this over just guards? Is this what this game has come to that the elyos can't live without hiding behind their one shot guards? I changed them to test weaker guards for parties to able to charge into the base without dying in one shot, but at the same time making it a challenge for them. Your OP guards were still at the obelisk to prevent them from spawn camping. It was pretty stupid that every time I visited Illuma that the entire race of elyos would just sit there next to their base while waiting for the asmos to appear. Why did I not change the asmos? I don't know? Maybe it's because I was testing how it would work out with elyos first seeing as they're the ones who sit behind them 85% of the day. Not to mention the whole "I am going to pull you into the guards" has been pretty sad to watch.

Also, stop with the whole GM loves one race only.. Come on now..

Alexmaxx, Alex, Ranzi and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.