1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Asmo is so angry

Discussion in 'Problems' started by jameskiller2017, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I feel your pain dude. Zerg as much as you like, as long as you fight and not hide behind those guards 24/7, like most elyos do. That's not really PvP. More like PVE against guards who does 24k damage and can sleep you as well. That's a bit much.

What did you expect? The server offers a cash shop with those gears. If anyone can afford them, I don't see anything wrong with them. I know it sucks if you can't afford them or just won't spend anything on a game. Whatever the circumstances are, this isn't retail. It's a private server that allows people to buy those op gears. You can't blame that on the players. If you wanted to, you could always play retail where you can grind for the best gears.

2. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

some people here are just talking, i haven't seen them doing pvp at iluma, let me tell u this, u guys talk when u really dont know the real situation and that HeadAM only see on one side(ely) but mostly asmo also doing it, do i have to mention asmo names who just nothing to do but pulling elys to death with there OP guards?

3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Which is the OP part on the asmo guard? so far they only did max 4k dmg, while the ely ones had skill that hitting ppls 25k. And the guards are there to prevent the obelisk camping ONLY, not for ppls fun/sake. So far your obelisk is protected so i don't see any reason to complain. I fixed Ely guards when got bugged, almost daily till now, do you know this?

wolfik332 and Fendi like this.
  4. artjay

artjay Won'レイ

Instead of putting a guards why don't you guys put a barrier that the only race of that camp can enter the camp? I'm not talking to a safe zone where both races can enter the said camps. So this will prevent camping and fairness that the both race want. What do you think AM's?

slawtuur likes this.
  5. justnick001

fixes should be announce or had given an info and how will we know that it is bug?we are not complaining we just wanted "fairness".

johnwel likes this.
  6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

At the moment, elyos base got 2x more guards than asmo one, and strongers still, as about the announce is not rlly a must, while the things are easy to see over there. But if you want "fairness", make an asmo char, and check their base, then call unfair who ever you want.

wolfik332 and Fendi like this.
  7. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

I got to get this out there, I have NEVER used a templar to pull anyone into a guard thats lamesauce, second, I ALWAYS fight even when I know it will lead to my death. I do confess I have ran to the guards when im getting my but kicked (which happens very often) dont know what to say about that except... WHO HASNT?!?! When youre going down its your natural instinct to try and survive, cant fight nature. So we are all throwing rocks at each other for doing things that we all do, only difference is, you guys have some, ummm... support. Regardless, I ramble.

Your point about the gear is undeniable, and yet it doesnt make my previous quoted statement any less a fact, we simply cannot fight you even numbers and everyone cant afford what you got so we do what we can with what we have, I dont understand how any reasonable adult could fault someone for not stepping in front of a train. I think the elyos have a few characters that could fight you and those like you straight up but they cant be bothered to come out of sanctum or they only log in for events to maintain rank. Why are the people that actually fight being harassed for people being afk in the fight zone, I have an asmo and by god asmodians afk like a boss up in there so why all the hate on us from the powers that be? Sometimes I fight and sometimes im reading tmz , who the fk business is it where I choose to afk??? Its not like we never come out, I think some need to put their personal shit behind them and be more professional because this is a business, not a hobby out of boredom, and bias people in power screwing with one side is really bad for business. See you on the battlefield.

8. justnick001

yeah and when they say "many elys" AFKing at iluma? they are new toons looting for good. OP's in ely stayed at sanctum and joining events(mix, FFA, 1vs1 and etc), they just rarely go iluma, if they go iluma they just stay short span of time.

9. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

I'm inclining to agree with some of the Asmodians here. Though I get my ass whooped most of the time, we, Elyos, should get our butts and fight, we're totally defeating the purpose of the game. Yes, it's also a smart choice to trade first and get good gear, but seriously I'm only wearing a proctor set, but PvPing's still fun. Let's not give reasons as to what the other race has in terms of gear. Let's look on the bright side, don't you think reducing the guards serve as a motivation? We've been hiding in our own nest for a long time. Let's get rid of that "Elyos are good in trading, while Asmodians are good in PvP" label.

10. justnick001

oh i can tell to the pictures being posted, 2x stronger????see the picture being posted lol.

11. justnick001

those are fully geared asmos(donator) with lots of supports(2 clerics, chanters, SW) and fighting ely's with as much as EA sets, proctors. and get annoyed when being pulled and dead.

slawtuur likes this.
  12. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

Who hiding? You? Its just where the people that actually fight spend the most time doesnt mean everyone has to be balls to the wall the whole time they are logged in, little ones go there for boxes and stars, what the hell is all this about anyway? It isnt anyones business what someone does while they are logged in if they arent breaking any rules, you cant force anyone into a situation they dont want to be in I think some people done went crazy around here. People fight when they want to fight, I myself fight 70% of the time im in game, the rest spent crafting and events. Who is it exactly thats cowering behind the guards making faces at the asmodians? Why are people being harassed if they cant fight BL wrecking crews in proctor? Why you think a human doesnt attack a tiger with their bare hands? Cause they will die thats why. Im really done with this thread now cause people have lost it for real lol.

justnick001 likes this.
  13. Fendi

My post was not just addressing you sir. I was referring to most elyos. If I had it my way, I would at least make EA sets available in game that people can purchase with abyss points or lower the cost of new gears and new manastones to make it a bit easier for players to obtain, because it would make PvP a little bit better. I personally don't enjoy picking on people who are not even geared. There's really no challenge in that. But, I don't own the server, so I can't do anything about that.

I also want to add that I don't think being out geared are the biggest of your worries. Most of the time, at least when I played, the elyos actually out numbers the asmos in illuma by a lot. The problem is, when the elyos zerg engages in to a fight, and when they see someone dying, most of you elyos are already running for your lives back to the guards.

If most elyos just change their PvP mentality and stand their ground and help each other out, even if it can lead to death, with your numbers against the asmos, no matter how geared some of those asmos you come across with are, you are more likely to win it because of your numbers if you put forth the effort of uniting and helping each other out and not be afraid of dying because you can easily rez back up anyway and try again until you succeed. The lack of effort to communicate with each other, the lack of coordination and being so afraid of death, is I think the biggest problem.

You cannot control being out geared but you guys can definitely do something about it. Communicate, coordinate, be friendly with each other, unite and encourage each other to stand together. There is no one un-killable on the game.

Ruicho, Aniline and slawtuur like this.
  14. arcanelad12

arcanelad12 New Member

move to elyos and fight purells group.. thatll be a good match.. with same gears and ping so that the undergeared players could join the fight because they have someone who can defend them.. its natural for them to cower in fear since the opponents are showing off by tanking the elyos guards without dying.. SIM is looking for pvp right? then its your chance

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

johnwel likes this.
  15. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Well, I never said I disagree with your statements and if that's how you interpret my statement, I really can't do anything about it. After reading @Fendi's statement, it is correct. But as what you are trying to reiterate here, your business is your business.

slawtuur likes this.
  16. justnick001

tell it to the guards
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Fendi

If you didn't know, most of us also play elyos sometimes. Most SIM players are not even active anymore because pvp got boring with the elyos camping their guards 24/7.

I actually tried to setup an alliance once with @Luff and invited whoever was in illuma that we could invite. We tried to coordinate on alert chats who to focus but most elyos did not follow through with coordinating with the alliance. We ended up winning a few fights but Some elyos were doing their own thing, So of course we lost and some people got discouraged of the loss so fast and left. That's why i mentioned on my previous post, coordination and communication is important to be successful. We can only do so much. At the end of the day, if people just refuses to coordinate, there's really not much you can do if they won't change their play style. That is the problem.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    Aniline and Luff like this.
  18. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

I cant argue anything you said because I believe everything you just said is 100% accurate and true. Respect. I say to my better half all the time, if elyos see a shadow on the ground they flee in mass. I can be running toward asmo base with 20 elyos (yeah, zerg lame but shit wth? lol) and one sin come out of hide and im suddenly alone facing the whole asmo base, very frustrating. Glad we could agree on something.

Fendi likes this.
  19. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Every1 die.
    And? Every single guard, respawn after 1 sec! So killing one or more , wont change any thing, and so far i cannot see any asmo getting inside of the ely base. So the pvp is working good.

20. Fendi

Your negativity sir is just over the roof. Read my posts. There is nothing you can do about the admins changing the guards but you can accept the changes and focus on the positive and plan on how to deal with asmos without relying on those guards that you love so much. You are just way too negative sir. If you continue focusing on what you cannot control then you'll just overwhelm yourself. Instead, try to find ways to get around it. There are a lot of ways, I mentioned above.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.