1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Staff abuse

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Korra2, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

Really? is this acceptable?
    Aion0189.jpg
    Aion0190.jpg

2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

How is that abuse if you constantly harass me on pms and even on my forum pm with your name calling and insults. I don't need to stoop down to your level, just letting you know, you've been warned. It doesn't hurt to be respectful sometimes. I don't think this is the right section to report staff. Would you like me to give it to you? lol

Snax, Giullia, Nueve and 5 others like this.
  3. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

no I posted this publicly because you've been abusing your powers lol. You don't deserve to be a staff. What insults did I call you? You don't know how to be neutral. And broadcasting threats isn't ok either.

4. Lance

Lance Honey Lover

Indeed its acceptable beacuse of your manner in game I am not judging whatever your manner please try to respect your self if you want to be respected in game I am not wondering WHY AMT GIVE YOU WARNING actually more players reported your manner be friendly in game nothing personal
    Happy gaming

5. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

I am friendly when I want to be. But broadcasting threats to the public? That's too far.

6. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Just because you lost a Tournament Event against another player who happened to have been lucky enough to have his godstone proc'ed on you at the very end of your fight, it does not give you either a reason or the right to start cursing at others, let it be players or members of our team, but especially not when the person in question did nothing but pointed out a fact which is no need to be upset about a godstone while yours proc'ed on the other player as well during the same fight.

Being disrespectful towards other players and harrassing our Staff members. That's what is unacceptable. Just to answer the original question. Continue doing so and actions will be taken.
    On the other hand, in case you encounter power abuse by any of us, you may fill out GamezAION's in-game Staff Feedback form in here with sufficient proof, of course.

Thank you for understanding.

Snax, Giullia, Illusions and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.