1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Broken Stumble rate

Discussion in 'Questions' started by LoveDQN, Jul 6, 2017.

1. LoveDQN

LoveDQN New Member

after playing in for several days~ i noticed that ~ the stumble rate for chanters and glad are actually broken~ compare to retail oneo_Oo_O (maybe because it private server tho :):)) i dont have anything against it~ im just stating how other players where being carried by this rate ~ even they were bad at pvp hahaha:p:p:p , i made one glad without socket and enchant and still some got pounded just because they stayed face down on the ground till they die hahahaha:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Zyf and Chosenmage like this.
  2. ej418

ej418 Banned

Yeah, I noticed that actually. And based on my observation, warrior class dominate this server.

Chosenmage likes this.
  3. LoveDQN

LoveDQN New Member

yup~ hahaha~ u dont need to have rotation in here~ the stumble rate is att 80% when fighting a chanter or glad~ templar is at 60%

Chosenmage likes this.
  4. ej418

ej418 Banned

Gladi's normal attack do stumbles too. So skill + weaving = kiss the floor 'till you die :p

Chosenmage likes this.
  5. Chosenmage

Chosenmage Just stay and Die!

Yeah nowadays, warrior class or physical class dominates the whole server specifically the ones who are full set and weapon with accessories. 1 skill = stumble and then when you remove shock, 1 skill = stumble again and then you die

6. LoveDQN

LoveDQN New Member

this game is annoying af lmao~ even player who dont have idea what does a specific skill does~ they still win ~ looks like , its pretty much ratio/rate carry~ idk why but~ i think they should change the stumble rate to the default rate~ there u can see who are the skilled player and who are the onces that is being carried by the game settings itself~ imo thats it~ since its a pvp server~ why not let players survive and win by themselves rather than by game itself :D:D:D , since i encounter clueless ppl yet they're winning effortless hahaha

7. TheDon

TheDon New Member

+1 for fixing the stumble proc rates.
    Probably broken here because arch daeva manastones don't stack?
    Or perhaps it's just simply increased proc rate. Either way, not retail like and definitely obsurd when you're on the ground from a glad cleave, then random glad aoe right after, etc

8. LoveDQN

LoveDQN New Member

if only they will hear us out~ and balance the stumble rate of glad's and chanter by 50/50 the game will be more competative in a way where the skills of the player will be seen in the game , because currently right now~ no matter how good u are~ if u kept on being cancelled by stumble~ there is no way for u to counter them , once the stumble rate is fixed (IF EVER ) , u will see who are those player who understand the class more and who are those who just smash buttons and win o_Oo_O:p:p:p

Zyf likes this.
  9. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

Newbs + highstumble rate = PRO

10. ej418

ej418 Banned

Well even if they hear this out, it will hardly become a part of the priorities as this one seems to have a need for more testing and ofc time and time to decide since Warrior class is what populates this server the "most". But what I'm trying to say is that there are more things (bugs) that need more attention than this ATM maybe, since the server just got updated and PVP Balancing had been part of it (not sure what area of pvp was balanced). I don't want to go beyond the topic but ofc bugs could be related in this matter.

11. LoveDQN

LoveDQN New Member

like u said~ warrior class is what populates this game~ isnt that a "MUST" to fix this issue as one of priorities ? its a pvp related (if ever its a bug) , unless player dont really bothered asking for this to be fix ( specially glad mains) for a reason that , if it will be balance to its default rate , they will be required to think how to kill each class (RATHER SMASHING THEIR KEYBOARDS WITHOUT THINKING :) ) , all im saying it wouldnt it be more fun if the game became more COMPETATIVE and will RELY on players skills , rather , SYSTEM CARRIED? , its not a top priority since player only wants EASY kill EASY win :p:p:p , and NONE really seems to want it to be fixed , because once its fixed? you will see how FEW can play the GLAD"s :p:p:p

12. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

yeah even i do UD, iron skin and barricade i still got stumble, like 3 to 4 gladiators hitting you, u can't do nothing ull always get stumble. lol

13. LoveDQN

LoveDQN New Member

yup thats the only thing i just dont like about this game~ surely it has alot of bugs but thats to be expected on a private server and honestly u can say those are just minor stuffs , but since it a private pvp is top priorities in here instead of instances bugs and such , no way to fight glads with that stumble rate + gear , but if they fixes the stumble issue? there will be people who u can outplayed even with great gears ~ BUT STUMBLE +GEAR = NO POINT OF FIGHTING hahahaha:D:D:D:D

14. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

Any admins to confirm this? and yes I feel this too.

15. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

Do you play chanter regulary to have good think about that ?
    Btw, i play both (chanter more than glad) and i feel disorienting blow have near 30% chance to stumble without ud target, as stun which should be better i think.
    We need to consider skills using when you feel that because UD for example is very important. Also, it depends of your critic stat and accuracy but nothing about stat is official.

Dont forget we are on private server and yeah, some classes are opper. Before update, it was sw and now templar and glad, all the most played classes are favored.

16. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

Ive read somewhere that stumble only procs when a critical hit lands with 20% chance. Which is then reduced stumble resist. UD has 800 stumble resist so thats 80% reduction. Disorienting blow has 100% chance to stumble but with UD its down to 20%, AFAIK if Disorienting blow was blocked by protective shield it wont stumble, it should hit directly in order to set stumble. I've havent had any test yet with the current rate, I just observed that melee classes procs stumble more often than 20%.