1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Dying from running

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by taiki0210, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taiki0210

taiki0210 New Member

Bug Name:
    Dying from running
    Bug Description:
    When running around the map, I randomly take damage based on how far I run. Long runs in particular can instantly kill me.

In the video below, I ran from Altinova to Heidel. I started recording around the end as the long run would be boring and increase the file size of the video. I didn't die in this clip but the damage I magically received was massive and could instantly kill me if I ran further.

Further info that may have been unnoticed: I am lvl 49. In the video it is also shown that I have a yellow name.

Therefore I can't be PKed. The reply posted below seems to state that I died from PK which is certainly not the case.

Latest time of this happening was just a few hours ago. Dec 20, 2017 around the afternoon (SEA timezone).

Repost: Kolka replied:
    "We already added security from obtain damage from players not in your knownlists. Ty for report. "
    and marked it as resolved
    How to reproduce/proof:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  2. recoderz

recoderz New Member

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Ty for report. Already fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.